Provide evidence that liking traps is gay

provide evidence that liking traps is gay

They're gay as fuck you fucking faggot
Suck my dick niggerfaggot

See, here's the thing. There's nothing gay about being attracted to the feminine qualities of a trap, BUT -

if you knowingly prefer a feminine person with a penis to one without, then that's unquestionably gay, because it's the penis that makes the difference.

provide evidence though

weiners?

Because they have penises dumbass

They have dicks, you also have a dick, that's the definition of homosexuality. When this is the case and the other party doesn't wear women's clothes we'd all agree that's homosexual. If you wanna get into the whole "maybe they identify as girls so then I technically like a girl" argument, then maybe there's a weak argument to be made, but traps are usually just dudes dressing up as girls in order to "trap" straight guys into liking them. Both sides have a lot of mental issues I'm sure, the trap side for tricking people into liking something they wouldn't if they had all the information, the other side for continuing to enjoy traps even when they know the truth and lying to themselves that somehow they are still 100% straight. I'd say the burden is actually on you guys to give some reasons as to why being sexually attracted to people of the same gender isn't gay.

/thread

>they have a penis
>you have a penis
>you like them
>you are gay

The three warning signs of Faggotry:
1) You suck dick
2) You get fucked in the ass
3) You try to justify looking at dicks that you want to suck and get fucked in the ass with

dick

Hi user. I see you called someone a "faggot" I'm assuming you meant this jokingly, but I've been mulling this over in my head for several minutes and it does not sit right.

Let me please (re)iterate you on this word. Not only does it aim hatred at a large group of people that I myself and many of my friends are a part of, the word has the power to tear down and undermine a fight that we have been fighting for decades. I don't know where you stand on the issue, but I'm assuming you value your rights to equality as a citizen of this country.

You may think that this is only a word, a mere configuration of letters, but this word is the foundation that keeps LGBT people held in the depths of inequality, while men like yourself toss around hateful slurs in a joking way thinking immaturely that you are immune to hurting anyone. This is not true. Next time you throw this word out (however jokingly and privately you may thing you are using this- in this era NOTHING is ever private), think about those who have struggled for the right to feel safe in their own country.

The word "faggot" creates a hostile environment and makes many LGBT people feel unsafe around those who have enough power in society to use such words. Don't make me feel unsafe. I have a right to my safety. And although I have tremendous pride in being a mature, strong, bisexual woman, it really sucks when your words get in the way of my pride. Thanks for your attention.

t. faggot

>The word "faggot" creates a hostile environment and makes many LGBT people feel unsafe around those who have enough power in society to use such words.

Cock sucking faggot.

a trap is a man who you think is a woman until you see their dick
if you are attracted to a man and you are a man, you are gay
if you are attracted to a man who looks like a woman until you see his dick, you are gay

>They're gay
Well yeah of course THEY are. He's not asking about them though. He's asking about the guys who like them.

It is generally accepted that a gentleman who enjoys sexual relations with another of the same gender is a faggot. The gayness is established beyond doubt.

its not gay why would provide evidence for that ?

futa

but if a woman is attracted to a trap isn't that considered lesbian they're attracted to a person who looks and dresses like a female

How can one person in a buttfucking where both have dicks be gay and the other not?

This question doesn't even make any sense.

They are men. Not rocket science.

penis

its not if you say no homo

if you are male and you are sexual attracted to other males you are gay

This

Gay is a colloquial term for homosexual. Homosexual means you're solely sexually attracted to members of the same sex. A man that is attracted to traps, is attracted to members of the same sex, so at the very least, they're bisexual, which is halfway to gay. If they're solely attracted to traps, they're homosexual with a fetish.

gee bill, two of them?

If balls touch, it's gay.

You got balls, trap has balls. Touch the balls together, you gay.

Yeah but this can be avoided.

You cannot change your genes with plastic surgery or hormones, male or female is determined by XX or XY if you fuck someone with the same sex chromosomes you're gay
TL;DR TRAPS ARE GAY

So fucking Buck Angel is straight?

>Buck Angel
witnessed
because, you can't compare a dildo with the real thing? maybe his....her? partners are gay and confortable with her manly looks

Wat?

only gay if you're not a female if you are male and like traps you are gay.

Two dicks makes you guy, sorry but that is just the truth.