Been having job interviews, I get a very strong feeling, the interviewers don't believe me at all...

Been having job interviews, I get a very strong feeling, the interviewers don't believe me at all. What am I doing to come across as untrustworthy?

How is your eye contact?

Are you a nigger? If so, then you should stop being one.

I maintain it about 60% of the time. I keep my hands together either above the table or under the table. Sometimes i gaze off down at the table, nothing conscious.

How animated are you? Do you seem alive and well or do you look like youre just scraping by?

How animated? I'm not a extrovert by nature I am pretty introverted. I tell them the truth, I decided to change my life and move back to town where my parents live so I can spend more time with my family because I been away for so long.

In other words, you went broke and moved back in with your parents. See, it's this kind of obvious deception that makes people not trust you.

>you went broke and moved back in with your parents

nah, just broke up with my gf and decided to start fresh

. . . and you're living with your parents. Dude, you're terrible at this.

so what am i suppose to say then

The truth, you faggot. This is why you can't get a job. Your dishonesty is palpable.

youre supposed to bullshit the interviewer and pretend to care about the job a lot/be enthusiastic

its all a game

sweet dubs bro

you move from one country to another i dont see how youre expected to not live with your parents for a while. that has never came up but if it had i wouldnt have lied, and how does that impact me doing a job?

My point is that you lie, even by omission, and it's obvious, even to some anonymous fag who didn't even see your face or hear your voice. I can imagine the types of shit you pull in interviews. Be sincere and don't hide your shit. Tell the interviewer you fucked up and you're trying to put your life back together. They'll respect you more.

thats fucking implied in my replies

its probly cuz youre a Sup Forumstard

>implying

That's the thing. You say you moved back to your home town where you parents live. You're trying to give the impression that you did this by choice and you aren't living WITH your parents, which is far from implying that you are living with them.

I gave you my advice. Own your fuck-up and tell the WHOLE truth to the interviewer. Everyone likes to feel like they've done someone down on their luck a solid, so use that shit. Hiding it just makes it seem like you think the interviewer is stupid.

>Hiding it just makes it seem like you think the interviewer is stupid.

I imagine interviewers dont want to know my personal life and want instead want professional info. then again, they are HR people

>Eye contact almost constantly.
>No "ummm... urrr" when answering questions (prepare by looking up typical interview questions and think about your answers before so you can answer immediately and confidently).
>Try not to repeat yourself, use a wide vocabulary.
>Don't have arms folded or hands clasped together, have your arms on the armrests of the chair, giving the impression you're being open rather than closing yourself off.

A few tips to help.
I've done MANY interviews, got the job 90% of the time.

Forgot to add.
>Wear a shirt, shoes, and some smart trousers.
Nobody will hire you if you go in wearing a t-shirt and jeans.

Stop stealing their pens, dipshit.

Tell the truth

>Nobody will hire you if you go in wearing a t-shirt and jeans.

thats mainly my problem. all i wear is jeans and a dress shirt. i aint got a clue how to dress well

Pressed kakhis and a light-colored button down, tucked in, with a dress belt and loafers along with a pleasant, engaged personality will get you virtually any job.

Sometimes dressing to the nines is off-putting. One of the very few times I was shot down for a job I was wearing a $800 suit. I overdressed, and it bit me.

Jeans, even clean, dark ironed ones and a button down fizzles above anything over a restaurant job. Except, I dunno, a job a google. Those people have mastered the "sport coat and blue jeans" look.

Know your audience, prep your resume, dress at the right level, and act like a fucking normal human during the interview. It's not rocket science.

Oh, and if you have to mention your living situation again, you're home because someone dear to you is unspecifically, but seriously, ill. However, they're beating it. Break a leg buddy