Is there actually anyway to get a following on YouTube without "playing the game" and doing all that stupid sell-out...

Is there actually anyway to get a following on YouTube without "playing the game" and doing all that stupid sell-out shit. Is there actually a way to build up an audience by just making videos youre interested in?

pic unrelated, one of my all time favourites in my folder.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/o2jrdtMNrPc
twitter.com/AnonBabble

It depends on what youre making bro

>be attractive
>be quirky
>be willing to suck cock

>average looking
>im not forcing a bullshit personalty i dont have
>fuck that

Comedy videos but theyre not exactly sketches, theyre presented like vlogs but theyll be like a twist.

Well thats not interesting...

You'd better be more interesting than the Dos Equis man, but thats impossible

Well give us a link my dood and we will judge for ourselves

Not sure im brave enough to put my channel on here

it's true, im not

cooking channels or drawing channels

The fuck... Why not bro?

I'm at 400 subscribers. Channel on since 2010... thats what you get for holding a niche audience and declining to do popular stuff. Anyways, I'm happy with my aufience because it's authentic

fine.
youtu.be/o2jrdtMNrPc

that's the kind of thing i want. not bothered about money or a huge following, just want to be part of a small comunity and make stuff i think is funny

who actually watches drawing channels? seems so boring to me

Lol pt2 made me laugh

It works. I for my part got a community with the tomb raider level editor scene - and it's still not even in english, so... almost 400 subs seem impressive

Lol definitly subbed

thanks, i wasnt trying to come here to plug my channel. I just wanted to know what people thought about trying to have a small good channel these days

that's pretty cool, do your views reflect your subs? I hate the idea of being one of those channels that only gets views a fraction of the subs, doesnt seem to be any point.

thanks. I'll make it my personal mission to make sure you regret it

It wouldve been yreally impressive if you had downed the entire bottle of ginger beer all at one but whatever

I play the guitar too. Would you subscribe to my channel if I subscribe to yours?

Oh well shit then

Thats a nice tele

I wanted to but I only had one go at it and the taste was too fucking foul

Aye fuck off mah nigga go beg for subs somewhere else

If you link it, i will check it out but i'll only sub if i like it. Dont sub to me if you dont like it either, even if i sub you. No point in subs that dont watch.

I basically gave up playing guitar and then i sold the piece of shit i had and bought that and by just having a guitar i really liked i was fully convinced to start playing again

Yo eviction was actually pretty cool

thanks a lot. I want to be pleased with it but because it was a uni thing we had to make it fit the brief so i cant help knowing it isnt what i wanted it to be