Facebook Invites Glenn Beck and #NeverTrumpers

money.cnn.com/2016/05/15/news/companies/mark-zuckerberg-glenn-beck-facebook/

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=bFgQAM6k7ek
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Is he going for the fat Steve Jobs look?

Why does Glenn Beck have a pony next to him? Is this a joke, or photoshop?

>inb4 beck is a brony

His media empire is crumbling and he is desperately trying to connect to the next generation of right wing Americans

>Get called for censoring conservative views
>Bring on the most widely disliked conservative pundit who hasn't been relevant in years
>Bring on neverTrumpers as to prevent any good publicity for Trump, effectively still skewing the public perception of conservatism

Cuckerberg is the worst kind of scum.

That's his advisor on current affairs. As we've all seen, it hasn't been going to well. He might have to let her go.

>"Constitutional conservatives"
>That didn't support Ron Paul in 2012
They deserve this

If that's real, I might have to start watching Glenn Beck.

You guys sure are conspiratorial

Yeah this board is completely delusional

no one is stopping you from leaving

>Glenn Beck
Does anyone here take this guy seriously? I listened to his show a few times and it's always "muh Nazis" and pure hyperbole.

He's going for the well adjusted look

I listened to his radio channel a lot a while back. He's the worst one on there, even though its his station. And Pat and Stu are the whipping boys of that station but at least they are average.
He's literally a pastor. A right winged liberal. Everything he says is 'muh feelings' to the nth degree.

Apparently his show was good a decade ago, a fact I only learned from other people defending him on this board, but if you watch what he does these days he's completely unhinged and off the rails on a Jim Jones level

>Glenn Beck
Cuck social media adding more faggots to the sinking ship
They should bring Gavin on too, he can shove a dildo up his ass some more.

This.

Globalist scum hocking up with globalist scum and we're supposed to be gratefull. Fuck em both.

>glenn beckstein
youtube.com/watch?v=bFgQAM6k7ek

(((((berg))))

"Constitutional conservative" is what neocons call themselves when they realize their Israel-first warmongering is unpopular at the moment. It's how they attempt to sneak in through the backdoor.

People aren't censoring guys like Beck, they ignore him. They don't ignore him because he's conservative, they ignore him because he's insane.

A couple years ago, some kid got beat up at school for having a pony backpack. Glenn Beck put ponies on his desk in solidarity. He gave some speech about people being attacked for their beliefs, but everyone knows it's all bullshit.
source: I'm a horsefucker.

On OP, not sure what Kikeburg has up his sleeve. Glenn Beck is paid by the Republican Party to sell Ted Cruz and smear cheeto dust on his face.