Knowledge Thread

Knowledge Thread.

nice

so you are supposed to hit the chin or ears?

No may cause permanent or serious damage.

Diagram is for apes please update

I would like to see this for Homo Sapiens - Caucasoid.

Please, seriously almost everyone on Sup Forums is Caucasoid

I've been following this for the past month and it's changed my life. I finally went on my first date after 25yrs of being a beta cuck.

bump

Lol

Scandinavia is so sparcely populated, probably why it's such a great part of the world. Was just there a few weeks ago, definitely want to go back.

I want to go back to Norway. Sweden is a paradise as far as quality of life but a hell as far as culture. Norway is the reverse. Never been to Denmark.

Damn that's pretty cool

I've been saving these charts, give me one second

ba bam

ba bowski

bibidi babidi buu

bbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbaaaaaaaaaaaammm

Wrong.

>quoting blink 182
>ass matters more than tits
I've been following this before I ever knew it was written but the ass rule only applies to niggers.

was in Stockholm for 6 days and Denmark for 2 days in Copenhagen. Planning a trip next year to Norway. Scandinavians have their shit together mostly, they're all very nice but I wish they would lighten up joke more and be a bit more manly. The men in Sweden look like they work on their outfits more than the women. The danes were a bit more chill I guess. Nonetheless great people, clean cities, rich history, beautiful country side. Love the nordics one of the coolest places on Earth.

this bullshit is why I'm sure the earth is flat

>here's a guide to being a total alpha who gets all the girls
>posts things only faggots do