You can pick only one

You can pick only one

blue tbqh

Idle Moments is so good, but Kind of Blue is GOAT, so red

OP here. Intentionally tried to make the left 'impulse core' =3

My pick is red cuz I cannot lose Sanders and Coltrane desu. I'll really miss Monk and Mingus tho

I listen to more red than blue.
But I can't pick anything over Black Saint. Pleb, I know.
So my pick would be blue. At least I get some nice free Jazz.

i don't listen to jazz music anymore but when i did i would have chosen red.

Blue honestly. Has more personal favourites, I can't really get into the music Miles Davis wrote, to be honest. Never really clicked with me.

Also
Blue Train > A Love Supreme

Hard but blue.

Wish I could take spiritual unity with me but

Damnit, this is though. Losing Underground and Idle Moments would be very, very bad personally, but at the same time Coltrane and Evans have directly shaped how I think about music.

Damnit, this one is difficult.

I'm gonna go with Red, honestly. Mingus never really clicked for me.

red

Red, in a heartbeat. Get rid of the 2 best albums by the 2 best jazz artists, as well as Thembi and Spiritual Unity? Not a chance.

Kind of Blue is the only reason I'd choose red over blue, but Unit Structures and Idle Moments are some of my favorite jazz albums ever so blue final answer

I choose the good shit.

Red. ALS and KOB are epitomes of the two main styles of playing that make jazz interesting and worth listening to.

Blue is mostly meme crap:
>Muh "I can't do intricate improv so I'll go for basic composition" The Black Saint And The Sinner Lady
>Muh "I don't have an attention span for jazz in general cuz I am shitty rock fan so I listen to whhhhaaaackkkyyy 'unique stuff'" Sun Ra
>Muh "I can't handle real Ornette Coleman so I'll listen to limp Coleman" The Shape Of Jazz To Come
>Muh "not even best Monk"
>Muh "piano for people who like chaotic gimmicks rather than real playing" Unit Structures
>Muh "decent guitarist for people who can't into Wes Montgomery, Derek Bailey and Sonny Sharrock" Idle Moments

red 100% can lose a love supreme and kind of blue

Blue, its not even a contest

that's not how these threads work you boring pleb

>yeah I listen to jazz. A love supreme, kind of blue, the list goes on lmao

This all day

I make the rules.

kill yourself.

red for bill evans

I prefer Blue, but Red is the superior choice.

Was thinking of getting into Jazz. Thanks for the recs guys!

Does anyone know any more jazz that is reminiscent of the bloops on Sextant?

blue

>pic unrelated