Does Sup Forums like Rick and Morty? New episode airing in a half hour and I already can't keep my dick in my pants

Does Sup Forums like Rick and Morty? New episode airing in a half hour and I already can't keep my dick in my pants

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=KnmQdHSRQ1U
naagin2.xyz/2017/08/05/rick-morty-season-3-episode-3/
adultswim.com/videos/rick-and-morty/pickle-rick
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Already have it on. super excited

I am currently at full chub for the same reason. this bread is now Rick and Morty General

Last episode was meh.

Post your boners

i agree, this one will have pickle rick so maybe it will be good.

"hard" pass on that

season 1 was best i think

This show makes me want to run in a stream

youtube.com/watch?v=KnmQdHSRQ1U

>Does Sup Forums like Rick and Morty?

hell yeah.... not sure aboot the whole divorce thing and Jerry. Seems like they grind their disdain for Jerry into the dirt.

Yeah it's been solid
It's easy to shit on other fans after watching Rick shit on everything in every episode

I've heard someone say
>"it's a dumb show for dumb people to feel smart"
but I also disagree with that

yeah. we get it you hate jerry but can that not be the single most important part of every episode

Wanna see mine? If we all joined in I would've given the show a shot or become a fan. Watched only a few seconds didn't know if I liked it. Gib incentive. OP and another user made the claims lol

>we get it you hate jerry

wat

Jerry is a slow stick in the mud, but I don't hate him

>after watching Rick shit on everything in every episode

I don't think he does that.

Love the show. The mad max episode was disappointing though. First episode that i didnt think was very good so far. Im a little worried but the first episode of season 3 gives me hope that it was just a fluke.

not you specifically the characters

Id go with season 2 but theyre close.

Season 1 was absolutely amazing. Season 2 was good. S3 is good as well.

I'm a fan.

Im fine with it. Jerry was the worst character. He'll be good in small doses.

PICKLE RICK IS IN THE HOUSE TONIGHT!

Fuck yes.

This right here is what im starting to find annoying. I have no problem with something blowing up like this, im not an anti-popularity hipster. But every time something does blow up, people are constantly quoting it and its fucking annoying. That and over-saturation that doesnt allow me to stop thinking about it for one second causes that thing i loved to be something im tired of seeing and hearing about.

i really like jerry and his dry dad humor, its a great contrast to the raunchy humor from the rest of the show. they give him too much shit, i wish they didnt get divorced and he was more of a normal character

just the first 6 episodes after that they cut the underage and incest sexual innuendo. maybe they fired the funny guy because suddenly everything was like lol so random family guy humor. then muh feelings and thats when everything went to shit.

THREE MINUTES NIGGERS IVE BEEN WAITING FOR THIS ALL WEEK

i'm getting harder by the second

yea yeah, gotcha

The cancer has spread. God help us all.

AGREE. most recently the szechuan sauce thing got really annoying

Why am i reading about this when we can improve the jokes or the thread by showing as much instead?

I hope Summer uses Pickle-Rick..

>Im fine with it. Jerry was the worst character.

I think Jerry gave Rick someone to pick on or make fun of. Without Jerry as much it'll be missing an important element - if they're reducing his appearances.

yeah, he's just a medium low intelligence dad - grown up version of his son - who is continual shock and dismay in the world

Ok, someone tell me the difference between family guy and Rick and Morty.

9/11 was an inside job,just so you know.

I dont know what this means. Prolly dick related that im not seeing and boredom level increasing

>assuming this isn't the cartoon network viral marketing team.

>I hope Summer uses Pickle-Rick..

They purposefully avoid any incest insinuations and I have no idea why

that kind of makes me want to kill myself because they're both great shows but why

Ah so thats why no weenises

hot

>Ok, someone tell me the difference between family guy and Rick and Morty.

The characters are entirely different (different names, personalities, etc) plot lines are entirely different. You're welcome

OP isn't that cool

Sci-fi and with fewer cutaway gags. Also a certain amount of continuity.

oh my god really

Seriously, no thanks necessary. Also this is true:

Last week I watched it live on the as website :( I can't this week waddup

season 1 was so good, it had so much going for it. season 2 was pretty good also but not as good as season 1.

season 3 is fucking watered down piece of shit le edgy comedy made by some 6 woremen sjw reddit writers

true

they made it more palatable for normies because that's where the $$$ are.

Remember when Adventure Time went downhill? When the episodes were more about who Finn is dating and less about adventures?

Rick and Morty will do the same kind of thing and will irredeemably suck.

Anyone got a stream link for a Canadian cocksucker?

i am right now

well there was that one dream episode

this, please help.

t. Canadian cocksucker #2

I know right? Summer as a stripper or something - all us Sup Forums tards slobbering at the possibilities

watchcartoononline.io/rick-and-morty-season-3-episode-1-the-rickshank-rickdemption

cont'd

Scroll down, see all the episodes lined up on the right side - enjoy

if there was an episode with action involving jessica and summer i would cum my pants

Here naagin2.xyz/2017/08/05/rick-morty-season-3-episode-3/

kimcartoon.to

hands down what any decent person would do with a box like that

I think it's The Reddit Show, I don't like some of the stuff it implies, but I like the wacky jokes and setting/plot drivers.

>if I can't see dick I'm not Into it
Are you sure you're not OP?

Always wanted to watch it, but don't know where I can. (Cause I'm too lazy too look)

most of it should be on adult swims site

It's pretty fucking normie

I like how not faggy, and manly that question sounds. Oh well. Reading words is fun too

Literally irredeemable trash at this point. The best they can hope for is ending the season by slowly realizing that Rick is the cause of everyone's problem, is actually a charismatic villian, and puts him down a la Lisa the painful style

Does nobody else think season 3 has been complete shit? Season 1 was good, seating 2 was pretty great, season 3 has been shit and it will continue to just get worse and worse

Wait who got fired?

adultswim.com/videos/rick-and-morty/pickle-rick

It's sad because the show doesn't really do anything new and is philisophically dull I'm. All Rick does is talk about how meaningless everything is and how everyone else is a sheep in a herd, but that's literally the whole audience. None of the philosophy is new and the sci-fi is just reused garbage that's been done a million times

CN schills out of full force tonight.
4channel submitting to paid marketing.
Cringe on the highest of all levels.
Shit cartoon only watched & worshiped by Reddit faggots.

We're only Three shows in asshole.

This one was hilarious, the second was ok. and the First was pretty good at wrapping the second season up.

Nothing. You see, these guys are just 14 and will learn soon enough once they're older

How fucking old are you faggots? Shouldn't you be getting to bed soon? Holy fucking shit

It's become too popular. I'm almost embarrassed to be a fan now. The show is anti-establishment and it's become the establishment. This can't last. It's dogs and cats living together. Mass hysteria.

Do you feel smart watching this show lol?

Not him but are you serious? It's entirely different, family Guy being a show mostly made up of Seth McFarland's poor understanding of non sequitur where it shines best in it's light-hearted moments while Rick and Morty is dark and absurdist. I mean everything from the character Dynamics to the overall tone is different. Nice try tho. I recommend you get some sleep, I'm sure middle school has got to waking up way before mommy usually does on the weekends

ATHF had the same philosophy same and lasted fucking forever.

Not everything has to have a meaning to justify watching it.

Also at this point most mediums are reaching a point where everything is basically rehashed and derivative. Why do you think there are so many fucking remakes and sequels of shows and movies coming out

Very little music today isn't using the same bullshit that popular music came up with in the last 30 years, For fuck sake, Fallout boy had a hit with a song that used the name of an actress and the entire song was the theme from a 60's TV show, Absolute Garbage and people ate it up.

motherfuckin pickle rick was amazing. and the psych monologues at the end were great, too

Can't you see that just by saying that you're party of the problem
Even further more if you don't know why
I can't be the only one who thinks this way

YES thank you!! It's already started doing that. I think the show will be complete shit by season 4,maybe season 5. they're trying way too fucking hard to be deep and it's stopped being about rick and morty, you know, the two guys who the fucking show is named after. It's also stopped trying to be funny

doesn't beat tiny rick

idk, tiny rick barely did any science. pickle rick got himself out of a pickle literally this time. top genius

>it's dark

OOOWEEE I'M MR POOPY BUTTHOLE LOOK AT MEE

Yeah it's pretty fucking deep, I see what you mean. You're a fucking faggot, dude. It's a funny show, but it's not in the slightest fucking but deep or dark you raging faggot

true

Would it supprise you to know that I think those are all shit too? :^) I'd love to watch it for funsies, but the show is clearly trying to get a message across, and losers who only consume pop culture aren't getting any of that sweet sweet exposure to the finely crafted hidden just outside the line of obscurity. I don't hate the show, in fact one of my favorite episode last, the one with the parasites, is so fun for me because it takes an idea I've loved and turns it on its head. However, when people start to say it's the best show on TV... That's crossing a line

Didn't think Sup Forums couldn't get any gayer (with all the Trap threads abound)... then the faggotry reaches new levels with Rick & Morty threads. smh my head 4channel.

Yep, somehow I thought they were better than this. Should've known.

How much would I like to like something like that so much, I mean sometime like that,a movie, a tv series

Not really, don't think it's bad, nor expcetionally good, just ok leaning on good. Sometimes I think it wastes its potential.

Can someone just send a link of tonight's episode that actually works please

I just want to watch the world burn. That's why I voted for Trump.

Mr Poopybutthole didn't look for attention

I doubt you've read Sartre or Camus, but I'll tell you they're not the most light-hearted read, and Rick and Morty takes direct inspiration from them. I think tearing apart rats constitutes as being dark don't you agree? And yes, I know you'll get that 'hurr Durr I've seen worse' however, that doesn't make it any more light hearted. It's become normie feed, and normiee aren't used to be told they're not special, and that they're one in a million specks of dust