I hate the way you fucking laugh

>I hate the way you fucking laugh
wdhmbt?

I mean, I know everyone makes out like John's the bad guy over this, but maybe Julian just had a really, really fucking annoying laugh, did you ever think about that?

>John's erratic behaviour around Julian continued — fun one moment and violent anger the next. And he could be like this with Sean too, reducing the little boy to tears of terror. Fred Seaman, or sometimes Yoko, would act as a buffer when John lost his temper. Julian was constantly on tenterhooks, sensing that an eruption was coming and retreating to his room in the hope of avoiding it.

>One incident in particular did him lasting damage. The whole family had been having fun, making Mickey Mouse pancakes and fooling around, when Julian giggled. John turned on him and screamed, ‘I can't stand the way you fucking laugh! Never let me hear your fucking horrible laugh again.’ He continued with a tirade of abuse until Julian fled once again to his room in tears. It was monstrously cruel and has affected him ever since. To this day he seldom laughs.

>TO THIS DAY HE SELDOM LAUGHS

Bump for the truth

Did you also know that he beat his wife?

I did not know that.

Lol John was obviously wrong for that but it just cracks me up how melodramatic the article writer is.

I feel bad for laughing at this

What mental issues did john have , was it, dare i say autism?

beat wife

>"Give peace a chance"
>beats his wife and children in furious fits of rage

That's the Mum of the child it happened too tbf.

>yet no major outlet will bring it up and always promote him as a selfless peace loving goof.

Smile, Johnny!

>tfw you give your wife a good old beating

>mfw Americans call Smart the Tart "wifebeating"

>tfw Americans don't get that fist kisses for the ol' missus is just banter

Did you know that John Lennon beat his wife?

>“Paul and I used to hang about quite a bit… more than Dad and I did. We had a great friendship going, and there seems to be far more pictures of me and Paul playing together at that age than there are pictures of me and my dad.”
>Paul will never come to rescue you from a depressing life and a neglectful father

why live

Based Paul

I want to like the guy, but I just don't trust him. Everything he does seems kind of calculated and phony.

A lot of what he does definitely is. He's very good at controlling his public self-image, but stuff like this shows, to me at least, but he's a good bloke away from the limelight.

Yeah, I think he's probably an alright guy IRL, but I have no idea what he's actually like. It's like he's always putting on an act.

John Lennon wrote a few good songs but he is really a garbage person

Horrible celebrity personality, really entitled, just kind of a miserable guy. And to think Imagine/Strawberry Fields are his legacy and millions are made off the image of an enlightened hippy songwriter.

What a dick

shut up you're not my real dad