Just turn the game on, down by 2 edition

>Just turn the game on, down by 2 edition
Habs vs Avs

>hasb

I really wanted to watch some late night hockey while the verglas freezes my roads up.

But being down 2 against the avs in the first really kills my vibe

1 shot on the PP wtf Montreal

>super mushroom sound
memes

So now that there's a good coach on the market, can we get rid of Therrien?

Technically we could

But i think it would do more hurt than anything

We need to get rid or motivate the lazy blokes who get carried by Dano/Patches/Radu/Byron etc

>desh arnais still losing control of the puck on the 4th line

I really don't understand this team or this coach.
We were doing no wrong with 1/3rd of the team made up of AHLer's and Price playing like shit. Now that we're healthy, we can't win.

plekanec is really a deadweight

the AHLers really tried to (prove themselves) the contrary of those established nhl '''''''''''''''players'''''''''''''''''''/ non-artistic skaters

first line is working real hard at least. only guys who have for the last 5 games

I'm really hoping Chucky gets going again soon. He was stellar since last year around this time before he went down.

Lazy blokes would get shook by Julien though. Therrien is a fucking poison to all team he's joined. The pens went to be fucking stellar when he got kicked out. It's not for fucking nothing he went years without being close to a hockey bench after.

Don't bring your curse on us

We really don't need that right now

>RDS just crashed

Wut

>B-but Montreal's coach n-needs to s-speak f-french
Fuck that. The best coaches they've ever had never did. It's all for 3 minutes of media coverage after the game. I'm so sick of this "French coach" bullshit. Every other team doesn't handicap themselves like this. If it's so important, get an interpreter.

It is pretty fucking dumb, it made sense for the Nordiques to do so but the Habs in Montreal? Come on this city is bilingual this non-written rule is hurting not helping

It's dumb to let Michel go right before the playoffs though. Julien would have to get to know all the players, what works and what doesn't, and find a compatible system in 20 some games.
And Bergevin and Therrien seem pretty close. He would've let Michel go before this season if he were to let him go at all.

devil's advocate, every other team is not in the second largest french-speaking city in the world

>Montreal Defensive-Zone-Turnovers

I'm not too worried because he has a lot of talent, but it's gonna be a rough few weeks while he gets his sea legs back

god damn, what the hell

>hasb

>"let's handicap ourselves because of a language"
No. It's stupid to do so. Get the best of the best available because to need to win. Dive grass brings in coaches all the time that don't totally speak the languages because they get results. Language so important? Get an interpreter. Speaking the language doesn't make them a better coach.

Say we were back before the beginning of the season. Ignore that Therrien has had a pretty damn good season so far (even if you include the last 5 games). He didn't make the All Star for no reason.

Which available anglophone coach would you bring in mtl?

bye bye g'night
this pp was a joke

I thought finns were busts, but this Rantanen kid is pretty impressive

has chucky won a single faceoff since he came back?

>Losing to us

Wow you guys must suck lol

I acknowledge that he has been having a good year. He held this team together when it had every reason to fail. I just think recently there is no reason for them to be playing this poorly now when everyone is healthy. I'm more pissed off that everyone gets on Therrien for "He never changes the system" or "He's awful" and never give reasons as to why. Is he the ideal coach? No. But he was the best that was available with the self-imposed rule of French speaking. If it wasn't in place, we would be able to pick from a wider pool of coaches

That's fair. Seems like only the first line is trying at all, so the team is kept to 18-20 shots per game.
Who knows what is going on right now; hopefully it's just a small slump. Another test for Therrien for sure. If there's no solution on the other side of the week-long break we'll just lose in the first round again.

duchene for desharnais + plekanec + some low pick
yea/nay

lol

If this madman can pull that off, he would be magic.

there would be no end to my laughter

let's do it

Why is it always Canadien fans who unironically believe in shit trades like that

very funny plek
ha ha

>plekanec

HAT TRICK!! RANTS!!

ha ha ha

whats happening to price lads?

I shall tip my hat for dat Rantanen

bad d-zone coverage by guys like galchenyuk, but most importantly he just had a kid

selfish prick this was supposed to be our year

lmaoooooo

Where are all the Canadians??

Come here bros

hi

if you can't win just cripple the other team

Dead. I just attempted to suzuki myself so maybe thats what others did as well

Hi

Shut up

I kekked.

>we haven't scored in over 2 games
well fuck my ass