Where where you when Steven Wilson throwed his career out of the window?

Where where you when Steven Wilson throwed his career out of the window?
youtu.be/K0gryiltJo0

Other urls found in this thread:

clyp.it/4gmnjal5?token=55a130113ec6bb4f3c5f8884bafec25f
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

threw, not throwed

he always sucked

English isn't my main language.
Threw*
And i think it's were* also
Porcupine tree has two good albums and the reven and hand cannot erease ar not that bad

I bet you think 90125 and Genesis s/t suck too you pleb.

i like this song t b h, its fun

I fucking love 90125 and if you think that bullshit John Lennon wannabe song is in any way near or an equivalent to 90125 you have have to wash your ears because there's a wolrd of difference between pop done right and a fucking cellphone company comercial background music. You pleb.

Dude was always a big fan of Prince and other pop staples so this shouldn't be surprising. Personally, its great he's branching out to new stuff. Raven and HCE were excellent but I feel that the prog sound would start to get stale if he tried it again.

this

literally who?

t. Fantano drone

Lmao this sounds like Coldplay

clyp.it/4gmnjal5?token=55a130113ec6bb4f3c5f8884bafec25f

He sucks, he always did, the last good prog rock band was TMV.

I see an accessible pop song, what's the problem? shows his versatility. the only problem I have is the music video

That was in 2007 when he started writing songs about his Xbox

Second half of Genesis s/t was garbage. First half is excellent though.

Why does he sound like he has a giant stick up his ass on everything he recorded?

I think it's a perfectly good pop song, just not the prog that we've expected from him
Odds are good that's he'll make some bank when some phone company uses it for their ads

what's wrong with the music video (in your opinion)

another "genius" that can't understand that prog died decades ago

this dude looks like an unconvincing trans. Low-T prog. He probably cums tiny pathetic dribbly loads.