Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=329C1ZZff10
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

How many of those did he even play in?

46 (lost) and 49 (won)

>le injured man

Robert "Sergio Ramos" Gronkowski

youtube.com/watch?v=329C1ZZff10

Context for non spics: The captain of Europe's version of the Pats dropped the trophy under their bus. Just like Gronk, he's famous for being tough and kind of stupid.

>holding 2 he didnt earn
>left out one
for what raisins?

>me
wasted quads

Kek

>those shirtless pictures from the parade
Gronk is getting fat

except gronk is likable as fuck, he's not cocky at all. his entire goal in life is to just have a good time

Lmao

He's a real life meme

This

If you dislike Gronk you are a fucking faggot

>Gronk will never get one more ring while breaking all TE records just so SKEEEUP can troll Shannon for eternity

I wish I was as big and dumb as Gronk is.

Gronk is lucky that he's so damn good. The kind of guy to do silly things and ask for big money usually don't last in the Patriots.

He did fuck his back up. Not really like you can exercise the belly away with that injury.

>Europe's version of the pats

KYS my man

Just your threadly reminder that:
>WE WILL NEVER BE UP BY 25 POINTS IN THE SUPER BOWL AGAIN
and
>WE WILL NEVER BE ABLE TO RUN THE BALL ON 3RD & 1 ON THE 22 YD LINE TO CLINCH A SB VICTORY EVER AGAIN EVEN AFTER LITERALLY GIVING THE PATRIOTS EVERY SINGLE SCENARO POSSIBLE TO WIN
and
>WE WILL NEVER EVER ever WASH THE UTTER HISTORICAL STENCH OF THIS LOSS OFF
You lel "optimists" are truly like little babies to me.

we all do lad

ayyy

This idiot then ripped off his shirt and threw it in the crowd, which prompted a mini fight.

Also, I think Kraft was blasted at that point.

lmao is this from now?

Yesterday at the rally in Providence. All 5 trophies came out, each held by a player. Gronk then tried to hold all 5 at once and dropped one.

>mini fight

sounds like yuppie-talk for people having a good time

It was a dude in a red hat ripping the jersey from some broad, who then cried to her boyfriend who did nothing.

Kraft always sounds like he's hammered

oh now i get it

Yes I too am glad user posted that pic for reference

oh, gee, thanks faggot

...summer starts early.

Kraft is nearly always wasted at games. Look up the AFC Championship trophy presentation if you missed it

This was a rally at the Dunk in Providence at 4 in the afternoon.

He must have been drinking Long's 'gatorade'

ya that sounds like gronks fault

hell yeah man

Drunk as fuck

There are videos of many members of the team chugging beers and grey goose. It was a long and fun day for sure

because your left hand has an ipad with videos of the other teams walkthrough and your right hand has their playbook

is that why they were down 25 points at one point in the game?

They were told the playbook was a decoy, so they gameplanned the first half under that assumption, and the second half with the thought it was real

Hold onto that dream buddy. Keep wishing your team was as good as the Pats and that you would experience this glory one day. Never will- bet youre a jets fan.

Sup Forums has been fucking dead since the Pats won

anyone else notice that? like we completely depopulated the board of all its shitposters

Too bad Belichick doesn't use those stupid tablet things, which are Microsoft btw. There's a video of him smashing one off of a bench in frustration. Probably still won that day too.