Sup Forums made a serious album

So 2 months ago, a group of anons got together in an attempt to create a serious and decent non-comedic album. We just put it on Bandcamp today. What do you guys think?
theworstidea1.bandcamp.com/releases

bump

Bump

Half the album sounds like background noise

I will check it out later... Cant right now because im busy installing the new android beta

Pretty good actually, good job guys.

No way this isn't shit about to click and die of laughter

Not bad, but the moods are too sporadic for me to get into it. Sounds like a bunch of separate parts. I think it's pretty good for a first, but it's a no from me dawg.

Certified trash, everyone involved with this album should be gassed

Haaahahahahahaha with the fuckin birds this is so trash who gave you idiots the type of compliments to give you the confidence to make this shit babbys first frioty loop experiment gone bad kek I'd be on the first train to the rope store after making this excrement and I'm only on song three after that shitty gay waiting in a gay fountain song and if here we are again what's this awful nose what did you name THIS track? SWEET? SWEET??
>OH SWEET I FOUND THE KNOBS LET ME TWIST EM
you simple faghots are on a roll to be the biggest joke this side of the decade but don't worry no one has enough patience to sit through the boring fucking set up that is this """album""" more like a dick dragging through dirt why don't you all break your fucking thumbs off so you never make this same mistake twice oh but now it's soft of and is that plucking oh it's coming in oh it's strumming oh it's literally nothing but meandering fucking shit KEK you need to BURN everything with these pseudonyms that y'all used lest this go on your permanent record that's right your going to jail for this absolute shit what do you think qualifies as not abject shit is it abject shit that you think qualifies who is this scared pussy can't even use his voice oh nice end to that it was almost like you fucking planned something but no now we're on to what is it watering hole oh sweet just another spaced out horizontal elevator ride man so fuckin chill bro the mood man tie your nuts to a wood chipper and fuck your head into the receiving end holy shit well at least that's over looks like we're going back to that gay fountain but it's changed slightly oh there's a tone oh two notes oh is there about to be movement mood or progressio oh no we're back on "wait so how do I make fl beats not sound like trash" who are you idiots going to blame for that the guy who did the master? To bad he killed himself already he couldnt get this far into my post oh but hey the tempo is picking up is this (1/who knows how many)

kek

the only decent songs are the ones made by JLG, number 9 and 11

Arpp, Sweet, Slow year, Projections, dead leaves/fall breaks, reversed are pretty good.

The more noise-ish tracks are kinda worthless.

Watering hole is really basic band stuff, most bands play this shit as a warm up when they jam. I particularly did not enjoy the bass. It was way too deliberate, no feeling, just kind of noodling and poking at notes, should've been mixed more in the background and recorded lower and less punchy, so maybe not the bassist's fault.

Overall, I'm gonna say this is like a 5/10. Some stand out elements in the 6 tracks mentioned above. Pretty solid production throughout with a few good surprises.

The people involved with this album in various capacities should continue making music and improving, there's a lot of raw talent here that will be honed over time.

If somehow the 6 tracks mentioned above were made by a different person/set of people within the group that made this album...you should take those tracks and polish them via one more mixing run then put them on your own EP and push forward following and refining that aesthetic. Really, Dead leaves/Fall breaks is great, whoever you are. Ditch the filler shit on this album and clean up your lead sounds a little.

for fucking anything oh no it's not you couldn't even get out a single fucking riff before you had to twist that fuckin KNOB RIGHT THERE back RIGHT DOWN to SLOW TOWN but that's okay you found the echo that's fucking dank no it's not that's why the song ended there. Don't take that as a compliment fuck you. What's this nigger jam saxaphon this is as generic as actually do they make stock photos in song form fucking GET ON with it get ON WITH IT okay awesome now we're at the song with the backslash in the middle of the name let's see what this shit is let's see what the fuck you fag boys were getting to oh a spoooky organ with annoying as fuck percussion just right there reminding you that it's impossible to think anything about this isn't shit holy fuck I hate you people have you gotten to the rope store yet please tell me you have with fucking FIDGET SPINNERS AS SOUND EFFECTS
>FUCK YOU
FUCK YOU
>F U C K Y O U
oh boom ta boom ta bop we finally have a slight amount of energy luckily DROWNED OUT with SPINNING NONSENSE what was the idea/goal/"""vision""" you pieces of shit had when you okayed this to yourself?
>My family name requires shame and I'm going to do my damnedest to uphold my duty to deliver
Aaaaand back to winter let's see here is this anything but a shit fest built to be mocked not so sure no okay no it isn't I was almost worried oh look at that this tripe almost caused feel but guess not better keep going luckily I'm on song 11 of 14 by this point why don't you bring back the vocal samples you slowed down that sure was interesting real screw job ya did there chums oh no que the static and slow piano with bubbly noises I just thanked a good I don't believe in for not putting me near a power drill when I decided to click on this horrible fucking link someone needs to burn this thread down to the ground this is so fucking shit and so fucking BORING what the fuck are you idiots on about do you think this is how movement works is this the epitome of (2/-)

Changed my mind, Reversed is actually the best track on this album

Found the credits at the bottom. JLG, if you're reading this, ditch the goofier higher synth sounds you use and pick more modern/subdued leads. It sounds good to the few but it won't catch on and people will always say you make video game music.

t. someone who made a ton of music that sounds a lot like yours and have had instant success when changing to other styles

hmm, I truly wonder if someone spent the time to read through your inane garbage...

why Sup Forums is so fucking shit is it just that you morons have your heads so far up your own asses in this shit circle jerk that you've successfully all been convinced that music is actually supposed to sound like shit can this even be called music does a string of sound constitute music to you people I'm on ebay right now and I can tell you rope is not expensive hell you can even take turns on the same one judging from this none of you has a red cent to spare on anything otherwise this wouldn't sound like it was processed with a sawblade grinding against one of them noise tubes PLEASE be over soon what the fuck do you think you're making a hod damned soundtrack is that why this is all so shit who the fuck spent the time to make this a fat man falling down in a hardware store is now industrial than this at least it's fucking done looks like there's two to go less than four minutes of me having to type so I don't melt my speakers down for raw materials by accident who oh my lord if this was designed to be a scab then congratulations you did an outstanding job you sub human mongs I'm almost there I'm getting a trophy for this just so you know I've already been contacted and have a fucking contract just for my posts right here and all you losers will ever have is failure failure to compete the most basic parts of anything that can be so l considered a song. It just now ended.

LOOK IN MIRROR
CUT YOUR FUCKING HEAD OFF

Amateurish but definitely not a bad start. Needs more polish with the overall sound because I felt like this was more of a collaboration instead of an album. Ditch the ambience, because the music isn't atmospheric enough to warrant it.

10/10 review

hey, dead leaves/slow year guy here! thanks for the feedback! I was also the guy who made watering hole, and I get what you're saying about it sounding kinda basic, it was a track I made for a short film I had to make for school that I had lying around, and I thought it would work well as a transitional track. but anyway, thanks, and I'll keep working!

wonderful lmao

Are you talking about the synths on Reversed? The high ones towards the end?

Sweet specifically but a couple of your tracks had some leads that sound technically good but an average listener will shy away from. This is advice not a critique, your music is good dude

Makes sense. Good stuff!

Just realized you're probably not JLG. My comment said your track was my favorite on the album and then I gave advice to JLG, separate from your song

Thanks for the feedback! The childish sounding leads were kind of intentional. I was going for a childish video-game esqe sound but I see what you are getting at.

Ahh got it, thanks for the good comments!

Bump

Imagine writing this

>Album is so bad you have to imagine posting

bump

bump

10/10 review. You should write for Pitchfork.

tl;dr

b

u

m

p

He's right you know

this will be Scaruffi's next 8. Screen cap this

Listening now. Currently on The Slow Year and so far it's pretty good, would recommend those involved keep at it.
Is there any chance of another serious Sup Forums collab like this? If so I'd like to get in on it.

lmfao

>tie your nuts to a wood chipper and fuck your head into the receiving end holy shit well at least that's over looks like we're going back to that gay fountain
Lost it.