Are traps gay?

Are traps gay?

yes

no

Is there a penis involved that isn't yours? If yes, it's fucking gay. I don't care what they've deluded themselves into thinking they are "on the inside", in reality, it's a dude.

traps are gay, people who like them are not.

yes

Why aren't gays attracted to traps?

Its at least a little gay. I mean, if youre thinking to yourself "hey shes hot, oh, she has a dick...thats ok" then..youre still gay

Extra gay in fact.

I don't know about it being extra gay. I just see it more like "Come out of the fucking closet already."

Is this gay?

Is it gay? Yeah probably. The real question is who cares. Perception is reality, maybe you're into chicks but you're curious about sucking dick. Get yourself a trap who can do both.

moar?

A gay dude is just a regular guy that likes other guys, he's gay.

A trap is a gay dude in makeup and heels, extra gay.

I know this is a meme and most people who participate on both sides are joking, but yes it's gay/bisexual. You're attracted to a male dressed as a woman. Does he have feminine features? Maybe. But it's a man nonetheless and you're attracted to him.

this seems pretty ignorant

Worrying about what is/isn't gay is weak as fuck. An orgasm is an orgasm, fuck any and all holes presented to you.

~~no~~

depends on why you like them. If its for the penis, then gay. If not, like for the anal or the idea of it, then no. Basically, if you were gonna fuck a trap, if you dont wanna touch the penis then its not gay

Traps that have sex with men are gay. Or at the very least bisexual.

Men that are sexually attracted to traps are not necessarily gay, unless the presence of a penis and testicles makes them more appealing than their absence, in which case they're gay or at the least bisexual.

explain

You're using logic and facts to defend an argument, which in 2017, constitues ignorance

Because some gay men aren't attracted to feminine features. Mentally, a lot of gay men have the same preferences as straight women, in which case they want hardy, masculine men.

Because sexual preference is a spectrum. There's a hard line between gay/not gay, but how close someone falls to that line varies. There are guys that like butch women, there are women that like feminine men. There are guys that like feminine men, there are women that like butch women.

And there are some of us that will fuck virtually anything with a pulse.