Greentext thread, High School n' Uni Edition

Greentext thread, High School n' Uni Edition.
Ill start, with my High School Race War:
>>Be me
>>Freshman in highschool
>>Sleeps in classes, but somehow doesnt fuck up grades.
>>Went to take a piss during geometry when i saw a Brazillian and two white guys ganging up on a Cuban.
>>Im also Cuban
>>HispanicPride.exe
>>Breaks up the fight (i was twice the height of one of the white guys, and the other two were twigs
>>Brazillian tries to grab my neck
>>Tossed him into a locker, and he falls to the floor
>>Not getting up, but not unconscious, as i see him peeking as i handle the others
>>One guy flees, while the other punches my jaw
>>UnyieldingRage.jpg
>>Knock him to the floor, kick his dick in, and walk to the bathrooms
>>Turn around
>>"Say anything, and ill kill your asses. And dont you DARE touch any of my lads again."
>>Feeling autistic as hell from that, i took a piss, washed my hands, and walked back to class.
>>Mfw they really didnt tell anyone.
>>mfw got off scott-free.
Continue?

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/PfgoU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Bump

Cont

>sophomore year
>Begin to notice full-on race tension after bro from earlier told his buddies about how i defended his ass
>praised as hero to hispanics, and im respected by the eurofags and niggers for sticking it to the brazillian.
>brazillians arent as happy. Shove me in the halls, try to trip me, minor shit.
>Second semester, History class, where i sit in the middle.
>Around me, are Three brazillian guys who despise me, Two hispanic girls (one thicc as hell, the other an actual landwhale.) A studious redneck girl (shocking, right?), and new venezuelan guy, who doesnt speak a word of english.
>Venezuelan has a seizure
>class is evacuated except for me and one brazillian, due to me knowing how to handle seizures (doctor in the family), and the brazillian was left to translate.
>two different languages, but whatever.
>guy comes to, thanking me in spanish, while brazillian guy keeps telling him to Relax in portuguese while flipping out.
>wtf.txt
>Waiting for paramedics, me and the venezuelan strike up a conversation.
>Venezuelan tells me how he heard about me helping the Cuban guy, and wondered why i did it.
>Shrug and tell him "No clue. I just felt like i had to."
>Chuckles about how two white boys and a brazilian bitch-
>Brazillian realizes hes talking shit about his people, and starts chewing him out
>Tell him to fuck off
>He doesn't
>slam him in the jaw, and he hits the floor
>Paramedics see two kids on the floor, one bleeding, and one covered in his own drool and foam
>mfw
>Venezuelan says brazillian tried to punch me, and i defended myself.
>Brazillian is suspended for a couple days, venezuelan is sent to hospital, and i am called a hero by the class.
>Redneck girl hugs me, and hispanic girl thanks me
>Doesnt say anything in fear of looking autistic
>Nods and walks away autistically
>Mfw Racewar has begun thanks to me being a hotheaded jackass.

Does it feel nice to be an hero?
>continue lyer

>lyer
You must be 18 to browse this site, summerfag.
Anyways. This is where the fun begins.
>Beginning of Junior Year
>Fights are more common, but the war is still unnoticed by the faculty
>Get a freshman girlfriend, blonde, taller than me, hot as hell, theatre nerd, and a bit of an aspie but its hardly noticable.
>girlfriend is a brazillian who hates brazillians, who is now dating one of their least favorite cuban guys (youll see why i said "one of" in a bit.)
>AbsoluteBlasphemy.png
>take her out on movie date, after a while of convincing her parents i had good intentions
>she and i planned to fuck in the back of the theatre.
>Mfw
>As we are walking to the theatre, i realize i forgot to buy drinks.
>"Babe, i forgot the drinks. Find us a seat while i get them, please?"
>Kisses my cheek, smiles, and walks to the theatre while turn around to grab our drinks
>Get in line, and i notice three buff senior brazillians talking to some of the guys at the front
>IveGotABadFeeling.rar
>Gets drink as they walk in, and see me.
>They move aside, at first; but are noticably following me and pointing
>Figures i can hide in the theatre
>As i turn the corner, i sprint to the room, and rush to the right one.
>i sit with her, and she looks concerned
>"user, you okay?"
>"Yeah, just figured i wouldnt waste time-"
>They walk in.
>Fuck all Kinds of shit, they were gonna kick my ass.
>Fuck it. Gonna die anyways.
>Stand up and walk to them, As my girl looks on.
>She stares in horror as they kick my ass, and two managers had to handle them.
>We all get kicked out due to "causing a scene"
>Mfw girl didnt dump me after that.

>The next day, im telling my friends what happened.
>the divide has been clearly drawn. It was Blacks, Rednecks, and Spicks against Ghetto whites and Favela-Fags.
>a set of Redneck Twins pipe up, saying that they'll kick their ass.
>"Not worth it, guys. Itll only get us in trouble."
>Two black guys walk into the conversation, after hearing the brazillians side, and hearing the twins from afar.
>"The fuck you say, bitch?"
>Brazillians watching as the black guy gets up in the female twins face.
>male twin punches him
>fuck.
>Brawl ensues, and the redneck surprisingly wins, but the niggers tell us that they want no part in dealing with us anymore, if we let shit like that happen.
>Brazillians audibly laughing as they see them bail
>mfw these fucking favela-fags.
Moar?

Bump

Bump

Ill take the bumps as a yes.
>Be me
>Still the same sudo-autistic manlet 5'8, with a hot but somewhat aspie gf at 5'10
>Near the end of junior year.
>I go to talk to my cuban bro from the first post about the split of the niggers.
>Cuban bro is now a 5'11 senior, going by the title "Stephan Castro" (Since he was the only one who was actually born in Cuba.) leading the Cubans to victory.
>"well, fuck. We needed them to keep our asses safe."
>Our redneck brethren begin defending eurofags from niggers and favela-fags after the incident.
>Eurofags say theyll help us if we need anything.
>Fasy forward, one week before seniors leave.
>Stephan passes control of our fellow cubans to me. Warns me to not get involved with the rednecks drug dealings, or the Eurofags drunken bullshit, as it will mess shit up for me.
>Agreed
>Next day at lunch, all hell breaks loose.
>Seniors planned a water balloon fight, but the favela-fags and the niggers decided to use it as a chance to attack the cubans, Eurofags, and Rednecks one last time
>Fight supposed to take place with balloons from the school, behind the school, overseen by some Assistant Principals
>Niggers smuggle in Syrup filled water balloons and Favela-Fags sneak in Bottles of Siracha sauce and A1.
>Anyone who isnt one of them has no idea of how much of a shitstorm this will be.

>sitting with girlfriend, redneck twins, a brutish slav, an asian (The Asians wanted no part in our fights, except this one girl; Due to her ex being one of the ghetto white boys) and a petite emo girl who usually watched the fights for amusement and dressed like a slutty harley quinn on the daily.
>Relaxing in the chorus room, which is typically considered our safehouse from the niggers and favela-fags.
>Two niggers come through the front door with the Brazillian who i punched sophomore year (Who ended up taking over the favela-fag forces).
>I knew something was coming, but not how bad it was.
>They shove the redneck dude out of his spot (who had a hard time not kicking the shit out of them) and looked at me and my girlfriend.
>Favela-Fag (We'll call him JP) smirks
>"Hows life going, user?"
>Me and my girl stare at him.
>"The fuck do you need, JP?"
>"I just came to say im sorry for before", he said smugly.
>the emo chick and the asian girl leave to watch from a distance>I didnt buy it. "JP, you know that i cant stand you. Leave the table, amigo."
>"Are you SURE you wanna say that?" He snickers
>"Stop being a faggot and leave."
>"Well, i just wanna say- WE WUZ FRIENDZ AND SHIET!"
>mfw Shit hit the fan
>Mfw "We wuz friendz and shiet"

well don't leave us hanging annon!

>Right when JP said the words, hell indeed broke loose.
>Niggers swarm in the back door, while Favela Fags storm the front. They throw balloons at most of the cubans, while saving the sauce for me and my friends, to do more damage.
>Youfuckingwhat.iso
>Three of the biggest favela fags surround my girlfriend and the female redneck twin, spraying their faces with fucking sirachia, and calling them whores, and laughing, while the rest are spraying me and my friends with a1 and sirachia.
>Me, Redneck Twin, and Slav had enough, and start Fucking MAULING these guys.
>Redneck chokes one out, ruskie slams the other into a wall (Even i have no clue why he did it, but god damn, he was a fucking legend after this), and i was slamming the head of the guy who was talking shit to my girlfriend into a wall.
>Mfw all i heard was the harley quinn knockoff yell "Absolute chaos, motherfuckers!" as The teacher ran to get help, and emos and rednecks came in to fight off more
>Apparently, the emo girl texted her friends to come help us, and they warned the rednecks.
>It becomes a fucking madhouse, with rednecks and emos beating down on brazillians, slavs and niggers duking it out, and cubans trying to fight both at once.

Holy shit, screen capped
Thanks user for a decent greentext

Im not through yet, fag. Dont worry.
>APs come in, and stop the ensuing riot
>They question us all about what happened, and shit is not looking good.
>Talk of the leaders and everyone at our table being expelled, and niggers getting away with it because "dindu nuffin" and the fucking libtard Principal.
>Mfw all hope was lost, and the Cuban Empire was crumbling, dragging the Rednecks and Slavs with them.

>Then they call the teacher, and shit flipped on its head.
>She told them how the niggers and favela fags flanked us, and attacked first. How they intruded where we usually remain peaceful.
>90% of senior niggers and 50% of the senior brazillians suspended, and missed their diploma.
>JP was expelled.
>Me and my friends get off nearly scott free, with the only notable causalties one of the redneck twins getting suspended on the count of a vape pen that fell out of their pocket during the fight, a puerto rican with a busted nose, and an emo dude for not quitting after they told him to.
>The next day, the remaining niggers apologize to me and remaining redneck twin for being so rude before.
>Cuban sophomore invites our people to his place for a party, to celebrate our victory.
>The rest of the year was relatively calm
Shall i post the epilogue/tale of senior year?

Get another screenshot after the epilogue, and post it here.

continue sir

Gonna post anyways, cause screencap.
>Senior year
>Race war is dead, but brazillians are treated like ass for what theyve done.
>1488.exe
> same Girlfriend from before comes out as wanting to he a man
>MFW
>"Traps arent THAT gay.."
>Mfw dated him for a year, before he cheated with another trans dude.
>Redneck Twins, Slav, And Asian girl (Emo girl moved, and stopped talking to us over summer, due to being too lazy to keep up with long distance communication) all still good friends AND are Supportive of me dating who i am.
>Redneck twins offered to smoke with me, and the others.
>Declined cause i was still beta as hell, despite previous shit.
>Understand, but tell me offer still there if i want.
>Them and i still talk, to this day.
>Slav gave me a pin that he bought at a fair to "commemorate our brotherhood" in case we stopped talking one day.
>still have it, and might post a pic of it tomorrow. Havent heard from him since we left.
>Asian girl and I talked throughout college, and even shagged a few times. Sadly, im friendzoned now, and i never got to get vids cause she was so damn cautious, but it was good shit. Asian pussy works wonders, lads.
>as for the cuban empire, i left it to my younger brother, who was a freshman when i became a senior.
>I told him that if the brazillians gave him shit, to fuck them all up.
>he called me an autist, and told me it wouldn't happen, and that the stories were fake.
>Last i heard, he realized i was right.
In uni, now, Second year. God. I miss those days.
This ends the tale of how i toppled the favela-fag empire. And let one thing be known. If i catch any more niggs' or favela fags fucking with my fellow spicks, my slavic brothers, or my redneck mates... Well. Prepare for the Cuban Empire to fuck you cunts up.

OP here. One of you fags better post the screencap.
Pic not related.

will do it later, too lazy to put them together

might be 404'd by the time i get around to it tho

1. ONE OFF.
2. Why must you be so lazy

archive.is/PfgoU
hwres the archive for now

Nice story mate. I'd love to see the pin now though.

I got you

Ill look for it. If i find it within 10 minutes, ill post it.
To describe it, its a heart shaped pin, with a dragon in the middle. Looks cracked too, but its just an etching for effect.

FOUND IT!