Is suicide by cop a reasonably reliable method? I have a realistic looking bb gun and no will to live...

Is suicide by cop a reasonably reliable method? I have a realistic looking bb gun and no will to live. I was thinking about just walking into a police station and pulling it on them.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=B_dDKxjNA7A
quora.com/Is-it-true-that-two-cherry-pits-contain-enough-cyanide-to-kill-you-Is-that-true-of-every-cherry-that-they-sell-in-the-store
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>LIVE
STREAM
>THAT
>SHIT

That's a good idea. I might even do it in a crotchless fursuit and scream "For the glory of Sup Forums!". Its the end of my life, may as well put on a fuckin show.

Don't do it. You'll only get jailed.

This. You have to make a last stand. Get a hostage make them draw real weapons first else they will just taze you. Even if you can't get one. Make it seem like you have one in your house or whatever

No, just jump from the tallest building you can find.

YES.
OH GOD YES.

How so? If they see someone pull what they think is a gun on them they will shoot them till they stop moving. They're trained to do that.

coo's with timstamp or you a fag

Pretending to have one in the house is not viable. They can't shoot you if they can't see you. And when they come in, they'll discover that there was no hostage, then they'll just bag you.

Only if you're in America lol, those retards are afraid of their own shadow.

Not unless the one with the "gun" is black.

you don't have balls to do it faggot
prove me wrong

Not true. Cops are three times less likely to shoot a black man than a white man in the same scenario

act like a nigger

Just do blackface instead

You'd risk putting a heavy weight on another person who may blame themselves for your death, just mash a bunch of cherry pits and eat it, the cyanide should kill you in less than a minute

That's terribly unreliable, desu

why don't you kill some politician or rich globalist instead?
that would be a much greater way to be an hero, also you'll become the hero of plebs

youtube.com/watch?v=B_dDKxjNA7A
In some cases, it may be equally as likely. But never three times less likely. Cops are racist. There is no hiding that.

>kill you in less than a minute

quora.com/Is-it-true-that-two-cherry-pits-contain-enough-cyanide-to-kill-you-Is-that-true-of-every-cherry-that-they-sell-in-the-store

stfu

I said a bunch, as in a few dozen.

Do it Op, what do you care, you Will be dead anyways

only way it seems reliable to me is if you kill someone else first or take a hostage

Blacks commit half of all murders in the us. Despite this, they are far less than half of all people shot and killed by police (justified or not). Disproportionately fewer blacks are shot than should be, honestly. Police have an aversion to killing black people, not the other way around.

dozens of hundreds I mean. Like enough to feed a small child until its full and then some

quads just layed thicc pipe

trust the quads

if he's in america he will most certainly have clips emptied into him
op, if you're any race other than white, you don't even need to bring a gun, just look threatening and wear hoodrat clothing.
if you're black, it literally doesn't matter, just walk into the police station and await swift death

>making someone feel guilt for the rest of their lives
Why not just jump off a fucking bridge?
You obvi dont want to do it so leave me alone reatrded virgin.
I bet I could make you kill yourself and only spend a year a few months in prison cause Im like so totaslly hot and my daddy knows the judge.
I wont even waste my time on you pigggy

OP here, bb gun in question.

Whatever you say, bud.

Why are you okay with extrajudicial killings? Cops are dogs

The fact that you would be willing to potentially ruin a cops life by having him kill you makes you a horrible person. Good thing this is Sup Forums and no one is actually going to kill themselves

Actually, that may work. Just point it menacingly and scream a lot. Should do the trick.

>American police
>trained
No.

Do it fucker

>>They can't shoot you if they can't see you.
This is why we need Captain Obvious reaction pics

Do it in the name of islam, you will most likely get shot. Being white alone makes cops hesitant, so declare allegiance to ISIS or black lives matter, otherwise you're only going to get put in a psych ward and jailed.

lol.
So if a police officer shoots someone who is shooting at them, or driving their car towards them, or running at them with a knife, or attacking a crowd, that is an """extrajudicial killing"""?
No, it's self defense or defense of civilians. It's justified

Not an argument.

first noice rev I love the handle BUT WAIT that's only six shoots
y not a semiauto, extended maybe

Yeah if you go into a police station in the U.S. yelling and pointing that at people, they will shoot you down. I don't care what race you are

for best results dont point it right away, draw it out and maybe hold it there a little, if theyre cautious to fire and you point it at them right away, theyll probably get the idea that you arent actually a threat, and will probably just tacke/taze/k9 your ass.

just hold it down, then after a little staredown, quick qhip it up and point to scare em and theyll fire, guaranteed

Why not just get a real gun and take it to a mosque and shoot up some muslims? Then as the police come you're inevitably dead. What's the point in the bb gun? Be a hero and make a future for our white children

very effective only at close range, hard to hit moving target, hard to keep a good firerate and precision at the same time but when hit can blow an arm in the air

Yes! Do it in the name of Sup Forums! The golden pepe has spoken

I know it's not. I'm not arguing. I'm dismissing.

>OP walks into police station
>Starts waving his gun maniacally
>Cops draw gun and tell him to put it down
>After several minutes of back and forth talk cops realise OP wont put it down
>Cop shoot OP in leg incapacitating him
>They quickly rush to arrest him
>OP gets taken to hospital to get bullet removed
>Op gets sentenced to life for attempted murder and becomes vegetable in the process

also has a point. if youre just gonna get ded, money dont matter and assuming youve got enough, buy a cheap/shit/busted up gun amd ensure you are seen as a real deal

Fuck off.

Good point. It really is a toss up. The reaction depends on the cop.

Not an argument.

This

They're either going to not shoot you or shoot you somewhere non fatal which will result in your arrest.

You may as well go out with a real gun and fire first forcing them to shoot, or make the media by shooting up a place and then having them chase you down, mow people in the process and after fatalities are high, they will be forced to kill you.

Or just an hero pussy

its not an actual firearm, it shoots metal/plastic balls

I'm so jealous of you murricans and all your tools here I can't even get my hand on an softair gun

yeah guns can get really damn cheap here, assuming you dont hold yourself to high standards. just an aesthetically worn basic ass .22 rifle can go for under $100, shit surprises some people how cheap they can be

at close range can kill if you hit in the right place, hard but if you don't have a real gun

If you're going to kill yourself why not take all the risks you've ever wanted to take before doing it? Also you might as well go on a hooker fucking rampage and pay them jack shit. But for real don't do it, kiss.

>softair gun

Try a airsoft gun maybe those are allowed, cheers.

whites get shot more according to fbi stats

Go out shooting muslims or declare false allegiance to ISIS so the west can hate muslims more. If you're going to kill yourself, at least leave while making a positive impact on the world and you will be remembered and a part of history!

lol my typo, here we call softair what in the anglo world is called airsoft
dunno why this difference

not all of them, thay need to be under 1 joule

or just go on a rampage of fucking hookers and don't pay, the pimps will do the cops job for you once they catch you

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

>citation needed

not all hookers have pimps, only fancy ones like your mom

been thinking about this, but wouldn't a chainsaw work better?

Let's play spot the 12 year old.

This is the pussiest way out I have ever read. Sure, give SJWs more ammunition to fire at the police force while you suicide.

Do something useful and do it yourself or become a hero by going out in style.

If you're going to do this, make sure that you identify as black and wear black face makeup while you go into the police station

Now that I think about it, yeah, it would work a hella lot better. They'll pump you full of lead before you can even get it on.

More whites are shot, but the ratio of whites/whites shot is lower than the ratio of blacks/blacks shot.

The number is higher simply because there are more whites than blacks. This is a misleading metric. A better one would be the ratio of criminals to criminals shot by police, listed by ethnicity

If they believe he has a real gun and real intent they aren't to going to just taze him.

i would put our experience with hookers on the line if you havent been living with one for 30 years

your mom does fucking fag

Sometimes cops don't shoot on sight unless shots have been fired. They're not going to fire at him once they hear a bb shot.

Go to a store with a bb gun and rob it, you'll more likely be shot there. If that fails take a hostage

Ah. I see now. The ratios are skewed because of base numbers being different. Thanks for clearing that up. I would still like to see your FBI sources, though.

you would be amazed to know that more than 80% of blacks shot are shot right in that little tear tatoo they have under their eyes because it gives officers something to aim for

Pretty sure what I said went right over your head. Nice try at being big and tough, newfag.

i think i've answered you. Do normal 12 year olds have experience with hookers? I know when you were 12 that might not have been your reality having a hooker mom and all but normal 12 year olds dont fuck pimpless hookers

And mature men old enough to fuck hookers make "your mom" jokes and think they're funny.

If you're not wanting to take a life with you OP then you'll have to do more than run into a police station with a fake gun. Cops get trained to stay calm and collected in shootouts and if they do shoot first they will probably use heir instinct to take cover first and incapacitate you

If you don't want to take a life with you then

Strap a fake bomb to yourself and scream allahu ackbar
Take real weapons but intentionally miss
Perhaps take a hostage in a car, take them to a ledge
Put fake blood all over yourself and wear white overalls, this will increase the chance of you being shot because they will think you've already killed someone
Take all sorts of drugs, bath salts etc so you become a relentless raging monkey

What?

Never have I seen such a great reaction image.

depending on your race you can use this as a chance document how cops will behave if you walk into a police station with a fake gun

When cops shoot, they shoot to kill. No cop worth they're salts shoot to incapitate

Says someone who's probably never step foot in America.