What are your thoughts on the new episode Sup Forums?

What are your thoughts on the new episode Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=iRCSZA7nQic
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Pretty dope but leddit is gonna meme this to shit like everything else they touch

>reddit and meme
fuck off faggot

I think it was good because it focused around Rick. What's with this therapy garbage. Where did the randomness go? Also a lot more gore than usual but I think that's fine. Also is that Asian fatty a new writer?

bump

Rick and Morty came down with a blistering case of SJW so obviously the writing has gone to shit.
Fucking feminists ruin everything they touch.

Why cuz summer was cool for a bit last episode? You've got issues bro.

Episode was cool ending was slow though. Besides the after credits that was tight

The episode was written by literal sjws and then they did a 40 minute clickbait of said sjws talk about being sjws

youtube.com/watch?v=iRCSZA7nQic

It had a higher rat kill count than the average Dishonored playthrough, so 9.11/10.

> Cool
No.
> Summer
Also no. The divorce angel is because SJWs donut into philosophy, which means the shows roots in Nihilism donut compute for them. So they have to inject standpoint theory in order to make the story funny for them.

Del Closest an SJW will ever get to being genuienly funny.

So literally no reason directly related to style/quality. Well, stay retarded.

The hubub was being answered

Straight up. Your the new shillsNihilism is just one quick philosophy this show will cover

Your the new shills
Nihilism is just one quick philosophy this show will cover

The quality was worse than in S1 and S2 tho.

No mate, the episode was clearly a tangent to normal writing.

Great episode! Nice to see rick on his own adventure for once

It's already covered and it's the first and last philosophy that will ever be covered on the show.
CONSTRUCTIVISTS
DO
NOT
INTO
PHILOSOPHY

Last? Naw holmes.
And I meant this guy is the new shills

> got it wrong fuckin twice
Disphist.
Also you can chug on that koolaid till your stomach explodes but it won't change the fact that from here on out it's gonna be a dogshit salad of Del Close, Standpoint theory and probably a little intersectional social justice.
In fact I give it till seasons end before it's devovled into potshots at trump.

Imma sloe

Summer is not supposed to be a nihilist. That`s a Rick-exclusive thing in the show, innit?

It`s pretty much like s1e3, a bit like s2e9. Tangent where?

I didn't think that the episode was bad because of swj writers. I didn't even know they brought swj writers onto the show. I thought that it was a little slow and that Rick and Beth didn't shine too well on this episode. Also the bit about Rick being a pickle, I see it more as a metaphor about Rick always being "in a pickle" and how he controls it so well. I liked the Shrink.

You go too far to suggest they'll insult the emperor

Since the last week episode something has felt strange...I think is the more lineal storytelling with the divorce, every episode will be about the divorce in some way? Its like the godawful ninth season of How i met your mother all over again.

I didn't laugh at all, i think the statement made by the first episode of the season being "the darkest of our adventures" are just buzzwords and letdowns since the second episode, if next week episode is as awful as the last two episodes i'm going to stop watching it.

And the teasing of the Piano villain in the intro JUST beeing an aftercredits scene?? wtf

F O R C E D
M
E
M
E

Why does Sup Forums have higher quality television discussion than Sup Forums and higher quality political discussion than Sup Forums? Seriously the RnM threads over there are beyond retarded.

Other boards are focused and therefore limited. We are unfocused and therefore omnipotent.