Daily reminder he is wasting your money

Daily reminder he is wasting your money.

My taxes go directly to boogie?

Is he not fat yet?

It's youtubes money
He's wasting your time would be correct

jokes on you, i'm a NEET

That's will take a few months
Plus he'll have a bunch of loose skin he'll have to get cut off

Close. Youtube is wasting your time to make money. He's wasting Youtube's money. It's a delicate distinction.

His fat fuck surgery wasn't a go fund me or some other money begging site?

It's going to be funny once the weight starts falling off
Even though he'll be skinny he can't change the fact he has a big fucking head

Seems like a good way to spend money.

Ah yes, Al Roker syndrome.

No,he makes bank off of youtube's ads in the videos
He probably pulls in $200k a year after taxes easy

Holy shit this guy is 42.

Sup Forums is delusional.
>be fat fuck who entertains people
>insane health complications due to extreme weight
>make money off sitting on ass
>spend money and lose weight

What? Wasted how? And how is it MY money? OP is just butthurt.

He uses tax dollars to help pay for his healthcare.

Probably not, most likely collects disability like a motherfucker

He's not a welfare case user
He's already said if you added up all his assets he's worth more then a million

>I'mplying I live in Arkansas

>worth more then a million
Yeah a lot of people are worth more than a mill if you combine all of their assets

He payed for his surgery with his own money. And I wouldn't calling it wasting either, in his case it's more of a live saving operation.

I'm curious to see if he can pull it through though. Sure he has a much smaller stomach now. But he's fucked in the head and still wants to stuff his face with shitty food all day long, cause of his shitty childhood from what I comprehend. If he's no careful, and doesn't adhere to his new strict diet that he absolutely must abide by, his stomach will literally explode.

But I root for the big guy, I don't watch these youtube celebs and I barely watched any of his videos cause their cancer, still anyone who decides to make a positive change in their life deserves a healthier longer life that he can get out of it.

Thats what tax dollars are for jackass. I'm more bothered by niggers who sit around on unemployment than my tax dollars paying for a man's surgery.

user even the lowest figures on that chart of $3600 takes him way out of the poverty level to receive any kind of free Healthcare

Do you know how the system even works?
Or are you just some dumb kid trying to speak of things you know nothing about?

>payed
Stopped reading there.

Mmhm

Tax dollars are to subsidize the rich in the hopes they spend more money to create jobs....

This thread is full of dumb kids thinking he gets some kind of free Healthcare

He makes too much money dumb fucks so he paid for his Healthcare out of pocket or he is paying for a Healthcare plan like any other working person

This thread again, well this shit either keeps getting posted by the fat fuck defender or it quickly summons him.
Either way this thread is a giant bait hook and we all must take a bite.

Rich people don't create jobs, necessity and population create jobs.

daily reminder health care doesn't cost as much as war or subsidizing the rich

but americans get more worked up over food stamp fraud than corporations producing goods overseas

More like you're wasting my time, you little genital.

I need you to do X.
you:Okay, I want to be paid Y.
I am not rich oh fuck I can't afford to work and pay for another person to work shit this whole trying to prove you right backfired

?
Yeah they do
Someone owns those companies
Those companies get tax breaks or try to pay the least amount of taxes possible to boost profits for said owners/shareholders
The keyword in my post was "hope" because this strategy has been proven not to work that well yet we still keep doing it
It's called trickle down economics or reaganomics
Look it up
Our system is broken

He actually talks about how before he could get the surgery he needed to fix his mental problems. Yes the guys is still a little fucked but he's mentally stable enough to make sure how goes through with the diet post surgery. He's said countless times that he is 100% sure he's not going to revert to his old eating habits.

inb4 Sup Forums becomes an echo chamber.

Why does anyone care about this guy? like if you enjoy his content, watch it. if you have an issue with him being a fatass, dont?

no one is forcing you to watch his content. no one is making you pay for his surgery.

He is wasting your money.

You're really talking shit about Boogie when there are guys like this who are ACTUALLY wasting their viewers donations?