Well Sup Forumsro's

Well Sup Forumsro's

She said she wants to leave me.

What's my next step.

Need actual help. I can't deal with the thought mentally.

Little bit more to work with?

Kek wills this thread by gracing OP with digits, I say you neck yourself in a final attempt to show Kek your a true solider, you will live forever in the afterlife user.

>>relationship with this girl for 3 years
>>Going good
>>fuckme.jpg
>>wanted to go to alaska for a internernship for animal reserve
>>only gonna be there for 6 months
>>going okay, i miss her but i try to be not too annoying
>>slowly texts less
>>when i ask i get no response
>>ignores my texts for a borderline week
>>finally texts back with she needs time to figure herself out
>>talk more about it
>>just a front she wants to leave me for multiple reasons
>>says im too dependent, that i put pressure on her, and things
>>sorry i cant think very well
>>shaking right now, hard breathing
>>live by myself with dog

Ask more if you need too..

>>too dependent
Maybe stop being that

Its already something i have been working on honestly. i really have. i mean to get better. in my life all at once i watched my dad kill himself with booze, mom turned on me treating me like shit, old ex left me for the "Need to find myself" and then mom leaves me alone in abandoned house. homeless for a year. met her then dug myself out. i think her for helping me get out.. but fuck..

Honestly i might. I don't know. I hope she isn't reading because she would leave me for sure.. but to me the most important thing in my life is my mate... fuck man i dont know.

It feels like the world is ending. Being dumped from what you feel like is a wonderful relationship is like someone has suddenly died and left your life. Everything is horrible and there's no future.

Life goes on, accept it, give yourself time to grieve, and realize there's more to life. Your life is not defined by one other person. You are yourself and have the rest of your life ahead of you.

Lmfao, if that girl thinks he is dependant on her. When he moved to fucking Alaska for 6 months. She is best off killing herself because she sucks at lying.

that face.. i cant say good bye too it..

I have always been interested in love. as a kid, zelda Ocarina of time made me want a wife.. i dont want to move on, let alone do i want her to that thought makes me crazy as it is..

Fuck that cunt. Just focus on you and your career till your set then start looking for someone to settle with. Dont rush. That's how you end up lome literally every married person i know.

Whenever I feel sad, I hop on the website The Root and troll the shit out of niggers.

honestly.. i appreciate the thought but honestly you know as well as me im not strong enough to spilt.. nor have the courage but.. maybe someday two things will happen. we will be inlove..or ill have to learn about life more.. i thought at 21 i was ready to finally settle down..

Same, i used it as trolls.. this is the firt time a seriously need help.. cause honestly i dont know what i will do..

>> OP
Is it wrong for me to want her to stay?

I know, I have been through something similar which is why I can relate. Funny you mention Zelda too, it's a personal favorite.

2 and a half year long distance relationship for me. We had talked often about getting married. She said she hated me one day, she had changed a lot and I hadn't.

I'm not telling you not to feel bad or to try and not feel bad. Just know it won't last, like anything else in life you get better, and you grow from the experience.

Console yourself with her nudes until you feel better

Cheat on her and send her a snap with the caption "whose dependant now" and then dump her stupid ass

fuck man..zelda is great

All other girls are ugly as fuck to me.. honestly not attracted to any other girl i have seen..

Thread is prolly gonna die..thanks everyone for your suggestions ill stay with the thread like a captain to his ship. But thanks. and if you have any gods or any shit pray that she realizes this is stupid and stays. please. im not religious myself but ill take anything.

Sure do it, it doesn't matter be as weird and creepy as you want. Anything to help cope. As long as it's not something public or life ruining do whatever you want. It may even take years to get over her. It did for me, even if I still am. I suggested coping with her nudes because it's what I did. And I still look at her often or share her online. It helped me deal with it somehow. Like objectifying her to make her have less meaning for me

That's really interesting.. thanks for understanding. im afraid of the years to come. i feel like im standing infront of a demonic beast..one with the intent look on slowly killing me..and i got a fucking stick. maybe therapy.. idk..

If you don't mind do you have someone else or just living by yourself?

Focus on something else, as cliche as it is work on yourself for a while, or get deep into hobbies. As long as it's not drugs or something obsession is good

I do have my family and they did help a lot. I saw you were relatively alone. But rely on friends, even on the internet like you are now. It's gonna be bad, but another cliche, life goes on.

Look at other people on the street, coworkers, strangers. Realize they don't care about you. lol that sounds bad but what I mean is the world is full of people, billions of them. All with their own complex lives. Someone just lost their wife to cancer, someone just lost their kids in a car crash. We feel like what's happening in our life is the world. But the world turns and contains the stories of billions. You will be fine

As a visual artist I have to warn you that if your emotionally capable of investing your feelings for her in a visual re-creation of your experience, you will either create a masterpiece or become consumed to the point of obsession with the continued fail attempts. On the other hand you might just get tired of looking at the cunt.

Just sayin'

you're

in a way i understand. im a lot of things..artist, musician, i make 3d models, want to be a entertainer in all different types of media, voice acting. But i look at my guitar and want it gone, i want it destroyed. i will try but right now i better not touch anything but my keyboard.

i fear obsession is what will become of it. a failed attempt to regain what small control or happiness left in my head. But regardless a rat see's the trap. but what he wants most is the cheese. He cares not for the consequence

This^
She was and has been fucking someone else, get your dick game up user

>digits

no digits here, fag

>to show Kek your a true soldier
>your

You should neck yourself too.

She cheated, faggot. That's what happened here.

honestly..i dont want to talk about it.. i dont want to think it.

How do you stand being such a huge faggot?

>user mad
>sensitive fag puff
>inb4 crying
Check OPs post by the way
>741 33 5 88 0

Stop being a pussy. It happened.

Life is suffering. Carry the fuck on.

>butthurt

What this is, is trying to decide if its worth it. Honestly i wasent prepared for this.

You my friend gets a free (You)
>reddit spacing
>user got lost
>thinks this is r/LifeAdvice/

>reddit spacing

wut?

My woman just packed up all her stuff and took both of our dogs after 6 years. Because I talked to her the wrong way. You'll be fine.

Good god, no wonder she left you. You're such a whiny, miserable attention-whore.

Of course you weren't prepared. Nobody ever is! How the fuck do you think everybody else feels when it happens?

Be a fucking man, user.

I know this is gonna come off as insensitive, but if you're the self discovery type you should read some Stirner. I read this when I was in a situation exactly like yours and this helped me out a lot. Love is important, but it isn't greater than you.

Ill check it out. Thanks for the thought my man. Maybe some perspective would be refreshing.

Honestly i don't think i have ever been a man. Never been able to just stop caring. or to be cold on the outside.

actually really sorry to hear man. Wish the best for you.. but i don't know if i want to be fine with it. its one of those things where it just eats you from the inside. Like if i gave up meat i would always want it and shitty lettuce couls never beat beef. idk just my view.

Umm check it for what that's not how dubs work tho it has to be at the end...

Lock her in your basement.

user she was not the cream of the crop. I understand you loved her and blah blah blah but you'll soon learn once you get back out there that she was the shitty lettuce so to speak

Uhm, let me think.. WAIT! I got something!
Just join: BOOOOOOOONK GANG NIGGA!! whole lotta gang shit!! n'am saying!!

post your pubes op

also suck your best friends dick to show that bitch you dont need her bullshit

i could never.. i wouldn't be able to hurt her..but honestly sometimes i wish this shit was easier to do.. relationships are too hard..

i guess time will tell.. maybe you are right..

Do you actually want to see my pubes? also bad gag so i couldn't be gay even if i wanted too :/

>>OP HERE
aw baby some gang shit nigga, fuck dem non watermelon sukin wytes nuh say. fukkin BRAH, BRAH NAH SAY BRAH

You shouldve learned by now from this site that any woman worth a dam have to be smokin hot and fiercely loyal. Not one or the other, both. And if not fuck em

Honestly i have watched people kill themselves on live stream over girls from here. I have seen the threads of whore shaming. its just.. thats not supposed to be a problem.. how hard is it to just find a woman..apparently its fucking impossible.

I don't care user dubs are still dubs and Kek wills OPs an hero moment, stop running this, you goys pay to much attention to sheeeeeiittttt

If i ever repay your keks with the final rope i will repost with the tag SpaceWolf. So untill that day we will see.

suicide by cop... this way your parents can sue and be rich. cops are always happy to shoot someone.

wow..honestly thats how we met..was anime. but yeah ill help you out.

Finding a woman is not hard it's finding the good ones that's the problem. And 3 years wasn't that long and I'm sorry all your dog is shitty ones but you are not allowed to an hero. Your going to put in your boots and Wade through the shit like the rest of us. Only way I'd salute you off is it is was a 20-30 yr commitment of struggles and sacrifices only for her to leave you for someone else destroying everything you worked for and ripping your family apart but that's not the case now it's it so fuck that bitch and get it there and find your Harley Quinn cause let's face it all females are batshit crazy

Dad is dead, mom left. Tries to reconnect but idk.

i respect you. that was well wrote. maybe ill be able to do the thing that makes you respect me. i know it will be hard but even the strongest fish give out if they feel they have been hooked. i struggle for now. but.. in the end i hope it is just all gonna be a funny story later on.. thank you for your help.

OP, I know it feels like the end of the world right now but trust me there will be other girls. Give yourself time to heal and think about things and you'll come to the same conclusion eventually as well. Hang in there man, things always get better when it comes to situations like this.

thank you.. i really fucking hurt right now. as im sure you know..music is what im using right now. im watching Led Zeppelin live..its..kinda helping. honestly i think im just saying it helps. but placebo effect is better than nothing

Start collecting anime figures. Small plastic women with big tits and exposed panties will never betray you

>What's my next step.
Move on to superior furry girls

Op don't listen to this faggot he's beyond redemption. Just remember what I said fiercely loyal and smoking hot. Not one or the other, both.

Holy shit your still lurking... thanks jjust the fact your here. But i will screencap this whole thread and prolly re read it a thousand times in the future.

Well my job gives me plenty of time to lurk and I some got much else to do and just making sure you took the advice. Remember your not allowed to an hero

What kind of job you got?

I promise i won't an hero tonight.

Hey this is the fellow Zelda lover and I have some good advice earlier. Nothing wrong with getting obsessed with something else

Its got nothing to do with you, she's boning someone else. Can tell you right now.

cheer up, Sup Forumsro
feminism is cancer

Im a truck driver, work 14 hours a day 7 days a week.

Easy, find a new girl

Yes but that doll thing like that dude posted ain't helping no one but that company that makes em. Nothing wrong with a hobby but at least let it be constructive, I like working on my antique cars hoping to get em showroom quality one day

Will probably be my first start. I will always remember you friend. Same to everyone else that is trying there best to help and if you lurk it means a lot to me too. honestly. thanks to all of you.

In the end you know i will always blame myself. atleast im gonna blame myself for a good while. yeah your prolly right but i know im too blind to see it, so for now. everything is my fault. but thanks my dude

Fuck new wave feminism. If you havent seen the changes to google, oh boy. its gonna hurt all the top social medias big time.

oh shit, thats some good money though i heard.

None are attractive, not even physically. and mentally. oh fuck no.

Hey it's a hobby as well

I also met my ex through anime

well the first thing you do is leaving Sup Forums, as this site is no good for anyones mental health.

Ahaha. at this point its one of the only places i have left. and im proud to say so. i met some good people.

You don't need her. You just tell yourself that. what you need is a fresh start and decent homies. Get all your shit together and learn to enjoy being yourself. The fact that you've invested so much of your own self-worth into the relationship was a mistake.
You need to love yourself before you start bringing bitches into your world. They are walking, talking emotional drains that will consume your time/money. It's probably worth it but not if you don't have yourself together.

We're not ashing you to marry some rando ugly bitch. Fuck a different chick and assert your dominance.

i honestly prolly dont love myself. i dont know, for me every other day i like myself. im really inconsistent, i guess i should maybe write down my own problems and cross em off when i get over them. abandonment is gonna be the most obvious one.

I cant. Honestly i wouldnt do one night stands anyway.. but even if i had the chance right now i would turn it down.. if anyone but her knocked on my door i would turn it down.

This isnt complicated. You fucked off to do your own thing and subconsciously shes done the same thing. Shes probably lost whatever feelings she had for you and now likes somebody else... because you werent there. Its your own fault.

Honestly I think some one night stands would help, it'll build some confidence. I'm not saying try to get in every girls pants but if they are down and single do it

Hydrastra stop reading you damn faggot

Fair enough user may Kek guide you

Oh my!

hang in there, OP
Kek is with thee

it is impossible, it took me a couple years to accept my fate.

do eeeet

ignore that bitch 100% user, next time you see her and if you take my advice you will. tell her she looks a little chubby or her hair looks like shit, rinse repeat. soon she will be groveling at your feet, only then you wont want her.