Gender Identity And School Locker Rooms?

In another forum, I was taking part in a discussion on the recent legislation banning gender specific bathrooms, where I suggested that high school boys will now claim to “identify” as female, so that they can go into girls locker rooms after gym class for the lulz and a chance to see some T&A, immediately reclaiming their male “identity” when they walk out (or more accurately, get thrown out by the screaming girls).

As gender has now become legally meaningless, any attempt to the stop these boys would be a civil rights violation, so what’s to stop them from doing the above?

If I were still in school, I’d absolutely do this.

I can't wait to put a wig on so I can go jack off watching women take a shit.

Laws on assault and indecent exposure haven't changed.

Any further replies are shitposting and should be reported.

You don't even need the wig any more senpai. Just walk in. They can't stop you.

>Laws on assault and indecent exposure haven't changed.

How is it indecent exposure, if I "identify" as a female (then re-identify as male afterwards)?

This may be the breaking point for the us.
Fathers are gonna be kicking faggots asses left and right,
Feminists are gonna get raped in public restrooms and their claims will be questioned left and right because of how much they lied about it all the time.
Nigs will nig on a larger scale than ever.

>laws on assault haven't changed
And thanks to that the girls aren't even allowed to assault these boys who suddenly identify as girls.

it's all so they can put security guards in the bathrooms. the last place in america that it is illegal to surveil

>indecent exposure

Feminine. Penis.

no you cant re-identify later. You are one or the other. If your looking to rape somone in the bathroom then just hide in there and rape them, nothing really there to stop you. Also if your a pedo you can just wait in the bathroom of your own gender and rape them.

The ONLY SOLUTION is to buy a gun. Arm everyone in your family.

>no you cant re-identify later
Says who? At this point, gender is as provable as religion.

>Hey look, I'm Catholic, so you have to let me drink that wine. Who are you to say I'm not? Maybe I just converted.

>Hey look, I'm a woman, so you have to let me in that bathroom. Who are you to say I'm not?

The difference is that there is a litany of psychological tests that can better identify gender dysphoria, but who is going to take them, and get the "opposite bathroom" badge? Cheaper to just let people go into whatever bathroom they want, I guess.

>no you cant re-identify later. You are one or the other.

Dude; gender fluid, please.

>If your looking to rape somone in the bathroom

Whose talking about rape? I'd merely be looking to take a shower, which just so happens to coincide with my self-identification as a female at that moment.

Security guards are the worst rapists.

Haha fucked in the head!
Gendfluid, how many genders have you invented now?
Go back to your community center, its the only place you'll find acceptance.

Genderfluid has been a term for some time now, which mostly just means "I can identify as female sometimes, and male other times"

It's stupid

Government just needs to get the fuck out of the debate and let the people handle it. Regulation in either direction will backfire.

Pretty much, sometimes you just have to take a laissez-faire and let shit handle itself slowly and steadily instead of just hastily trying to solve shit, but end up causing a lot of damage in the long run. Thanks to this, there really is no actual debate anymore, it's turned into "Good vs. evil" shit where apparently I can't argue anything remotely against it or even be neutral because a bunch of dumb liberals will be at my throat, not to mention Obama essentially ruined his already pretty shitty relationship with many governors just by doing it in the first place. It really shouldn't be that big of an issue, but thanks to Obama suddenly trying to be "The LGBT[rest of alphabet] savior", it's suddenly a gigantic issue that leaves everyone polarized as all fuck.

If I claim to be gender-fluid can I go to both restrooms?

Genitals are a Social construct

It's a real shame that kids don't get to bully fags any more. It was so much fun

airbag opened now for me to puke, oxygen needed after that pls.