Who's house do you go to for Netflix and chill?

Who's house do you go to for Netflix and chill?

My own, girls come to me because I dont come in them

kim, but only if she is down for seconds

Depends on what we're watching and the thicc levels

>Kim - joy luck club
>Maria - Selena
>Laquisha - Boys in the hood
>Hannah - Bring It On

In the original, Kim. This time around it's definitely Hannah, though. Good taste.

Kim>Hannah>maria>laquisha

Laquisha it is then.

They all look disgusting

>Giant whole slices of avocado

Who does that? That's gross.

Obviously Hannah because cooking a steak properly is the only thing shown there that requires any amount of skill.

>posting the shopped version

Let's look at the skin color of the top chefs in the world. Here's a spoiler: They're all white.

Also male so this whole thing is pointless. I'll take Ramsey

as far as the pictured meals go...

laquisha>kim>hannah>maria

That's how a lot of hispanics eat it, senpai. Try it out with a tortilla and salt and you'll see how good it is.

>kfc>local chinese joint>homemade food

ok champ

Actually, they're all french. Outside of that, there are plenty of ethnic top chefs in the world.

Laquisha, because Hannah is obviously a tranny if she can cook the steak that well.

French are white.

>black women knowing how to cook

yeah crack maybe

When will cancerous mobile posters be banned lads?

you fags love labels so much so does the world i like all those foods avocados are great and white people eat them just as much as Latin people do.

Crack is harder to cook than fried chicken, user.

why cant nigs grasp that kim is a last name

Crack, no. Now meth, that's the tricky one.

Laquisha 200%

>Not wanting all your fried chicken seasoned in crack

Hannah can jerk my gherk

the steak could just as easily be from applebees, and the fried chicken could just as easily be homemade. you have no way of knowing.

I feel like some Maria today.

Actually its a first name, the Chinese rhetoric for names go Lastname, Firstname

Whichever one is the good house
I heard dog tastes like the chicken

Kim all they way

Do you know how easy it is to make fried chicken well? And it depends on how you make the crack, if you fuck up with the freebase you could end up like Richard Pryor (pic related).

>North Africans
>White

>french white is the same as all white

Idk what you're trying to imply. White people exist in every country and culture. There are white hispanics, africans, chinese, ect. Just becuase your skin color being from texas is the same as the skin color of a french guy, doesn't make you the same.

The more accurate phrase would be: french chefs are the best, and they happen to be white skinned. Take note that a white american would be treated just like any nigger in france.

>France
>North Africa

Do I need to buy you a map?

none

This so true it hurts

Having dinner at a white persons house is torture unless its Thanksgiving or some shit.

He's talking about Algeria.

>the white one

Which is not France.

What's the yellow stuff next to the mashed potatoes and chicken in the bottom-left meal?

For all we know he's been in a coma since 1961, cut him some slack.

You mean the mac and cheese? Are you blind?

HANNAH OFC, GET UP IN DAT WHITEGURL PUSSY

BUT MASHED POTATOES IS PLEB TIER

THOSE SHOULD BE OVEN ROASTED ROSEMARY OLIVE OIL NEW POTATOES

Hannah, whites are preferable. I could settle for anyone that's not subhuman though (black).

do chinks really do this shit?

>black chick named Laquisha
>actually cooking all of that

top kek

her rice looks like cancer

white guilt hVING BITCH
im gonna fuck your damn girlfriend friendo

becoming a top chef takes time, dedication and discipline

if you had to take a chance with an average home cook the order should be spic>chink>white>negro

>refried beans and white rice
>overcooked chicken with sweet and sour sauce
>literally bought from kfc
Where did the non-whites are good cocks meme come from?

look at this idiot not coming in girls

What's the point of this picture? No one's looking at the food. They're just looking at the people and of course white people are going to choose Hannah.

You could put a 5 star with the name "Laquisha" on it and a picture of feces with the name "Hannah" over it and most people would pick Hannah.

Racism is more alive than ever and it's truly saddening.

OH FUCK MY IMAGE WAS SWAPPED. MOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOT

Laquisha I love southern food it's just one of those things you can't eat too often because it is terrible for you.

t. Didn't read the thread

Still no, whites are more naturally talented. Bad spic food is the worst.

but that's not so

i'd fuck with laquisha and hannah's plates, it's just hannah is serving objectively better food

not her fault she can afford the good eats

If a bitch is cooking me steak at any point then race somewhat begins to exit the equation

2BH VAST MAJORITY OF TOP CHEFS ARE ALL MALE

GIRLS SHOULD ALL GB2/KITCHEN/, BUT ONLY EAT THEIR SHIT IF THEY KNOW WHAT THEY'RE DOING