Hey Sup Forums

Hey Sup Forums,
A friend of mine recently started dating an Iraqi dude living here in the US. His tattoos suggest he is pretty patriotic of Iraq, albeit, Hussein-era, but I don't think he supports ISIS. Should I still be worried? What signs should I look for if he's radicalized?

Other urls found in this thread:

snopes.com/toddlers-killed-americans-terrorists/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

tattoos?
I don't think he is even muslim if he dates pork and has tattoos. fr sounds like a fucking loser.
if he is radicalised I hope he kills you first you brainwashed scared shitless burger
fyck off

Hey newfag. You don't have to be edgy for us to accept you. We've seen worse and you don't impress us.

I doubt he cares to impress anyone that gets scared shit less of a brown dude with tattoos for no reason

I'm not scared of him. I'm just worried about my friend being pulled into the shit that's been going down over there. Is this fear completely unjustified? Because last time I checked ISIS is still a big deal.

ISIS is a big deal? Really? When toddlers with guns and vending machines are killing more people than ISIS. Lmao keep being a corporate media shill

Source? Somehow I doubt toddlers with guns are killing more people.

snopes.com/toddlers-killed-americans-terrorists/

This is only talking about terrorist attacks.

ThATs OnLY TaLkING AbOUt TEroRiST AtTaCKs

Even when presented with evidence you defect to justify your racism. Kys faggot

>snopes
kek

Stay vigilant. Stay paranoid.

Better than fox News faggot

Come on now. This is just shitty bait.

> us to accept you
> impress us

Eh it's better than the trap threads and neked wiminz threads that plague Sup Forums nowadays. I'd rather feed trolls and get a laugh than look at the other shit threads on Sup Forums nowadays.

We can start here, my little bluepilled fascist liberal friend.

>provides evidence
>losing debate

Haha you fucks make me laugh, don't have any other argument, hit em with Dat meme that provides a strawman to deflect the fact you lost right?

>Liberal
>Fascist
Fuck off Sup Forums

What evidence? Snopes?

Do you also consider Vice News, Huffington Post and Buzzfeed to be credible sources for information?

You've got some blue colored pills to take Sup Forumsrah. Better hop to it like a good goyim.

Haha my bad should brought the breitbart and info wars shit to this party eh?

>liberals
>thinking they arent fascist

>BLM
>ANTIFA
>3rd Wave Feminism
>Occupy X
>PETA

Which one of these groups doesn't riot and set buildings on fire? I'll wait here for you to scramble to find an answer, and then have you come back to your de-facto response of calling anyone whom disagrees with you a Sup Forumsfag.

There wasn't an argument to begin with you fucking autist. I'm simply worried that my friend could be converted into this shit. Nothing to do with racism. If I was racist I would have started the thread with "dating sandnigger".

I don't do the whole identity politics religion, Sup Forumsrah.

Doesn't matter where the news came from. Red vs. Blue is you being played by one side of the media.

If you want truth, go slap it out of a nigger yourself. It's the only way to be sure.

Is he a Muslim? If so, huge red flag. One of the things their holy book promotes is salvation from a live of sin (drinking, promiscuity, drugs, etc.) by jihad. Happens every day, one day as devote to Islam as your typical christian, the next, hoping to save themselves by running people over or performing honor killings.

lol

The left includes many different ideologies. That includes liberalism. That doesn't mean all leftist are liberals or all liberals are leftist. There is right-leaning liberals. We call them libertarians.

Yes he is a Muslim. Still uses his Muslim name and recites Muslim phrases. However, I'm not how devoted he is. After all, he does have tattoos.

>scared of muslims
>doesn't do IDENTITY politics

Kek.

>The left includes many different ideologies. That includes liberalism. That doesn't mean all leftist are liberals or all liberals are leftist.

I've already had this argument with like 50 other anons and I can't be fucked to explain it all again.

YES, you're correct. Just like the right, the left comprises many snowflake spectrums of ideology.

The problem is when the rest of the world (read: not the US, Canada or Europe) hears liberalism, they envision the following:

BLM
ANTIFA
3rd Wave Feminism
Sexual degeneracy (trans/gay etc)
Occupy X
PETA

They don't think of true liberalism. That's it. Like I said, I can't be fucked to explain it for the 51st time.

...I never said I was scared of Muslims?
I'm not OP you mong.

That isn't OP. I'm OP. And I'm not scared of Muslims. I'm scared of Muslims that come from Iraq.

I don't give a fuck about what they think. You still compared liberalism to fascism. Which is fucking retarded. If you were not talking about "true liberalism" they don't say liberal you mong. Calling me a leftist fascist would have been the better insult. It would still be false, but you don't look like an idiot.

Definitely something to worry about, like I said, they don't have to exactly adhere to the Quran so long as they believe they can save themselves via jihad. Whether they're from a 3rd world shithole or born elsewhere, they can become "radicalized" pretty damn quick.

Certainly something to be careful of.

So let me get this straight, you arnt racist, but you are scared that your friend will be converted to Islamic extremism because her boyfriend is Muslim, and he comes from Iraq? That's the definition of racism you fuck nut. just like It would be racist for me to think that every white person out of Tennessee is a white trash hillbilly kkk member that wants to lynch black people.

>Hey newfag. You don't have to be edgy for us to accept you. We've seen worse and you don't impress us.

Thank you for being the only person here who is not a complete retard.

Nah your just comforted by the fact your racism was given support by another racist

Is this your way of mocking me or are you supporting what I said? Context does matter.

And I'm sure you are now furiously typing g away to correct me on my autocomplete mistake on your and you're. Bc you realize you lost the argument

Muslim isn't a race. Ergo, not racism. Or are we changing the definition again to encompass religious ideologies?
AH INTRANET RASISS

OK xenophobic. It's implied racism. When you think Muslim you don't exactly think Gary from Milwaukee that lives in his mother's basement

Nope. I couldn't care less.

Xenophobia? So ISIS is not a Muslim extremist terrorist organization largely based in Syria and Iraq? Who are also known for recruiting young Americans into their cause.

Okey, i was down woth you till this point, but now i realized that you are overly protective what happens. If ypu are muslim and try to defend that, you should know that isis does the worst things in middle-east against their owm kinds. Western media dosent know shit about that so everh "fact" graphic is only shill activators. Not even half in those are true. Eather research all sides of the truth or dont be as much full of shit as the people you try to fight against.

It's whatever you want it to be sweaty ;)

Hm. Are you saying that the fear is based solely on the collective stereotype of violence being mostly carried out by middle-eastern religious extremists?

Yes. My fear is solely based on that. I don't give a fuck if he's brown.

>His tattoos suggest he is pretty patriotic of Iraq, albeit, Hussein-era, but I don't think he supports ISIS

supporting Saddam and supporting Daesh are not the same thing you complete moron. I'm guessing this is a result of the American education system that teaches you 'Hurr durr Iraqis bad' instead of anything actually useful about the politics of the region

Supporting Saddam is the exact opposite of being a terrorist.

Youo're a fuckin idiot, not a federal agent. Follow Adam Smith and focus on what you're good at: Not knowing shit and being dumb

You would know, right?