How does this photo make you feel Sup Forums?

How does this photo make you feel Sup Forums?

Racists had their safe spaces for decades, they were afraid of blacks in their bathrooms, restaurants, schools everywhere.

Now they get extremely triggered when black students want to make black-only clubs in universities.

And they don't even see how retardedly hypocritical it is.

The picture makes me smile.

Liberal guy posts an opinion supported by facts, conservative guy posts a retarded meme in response.

Sounds about right.

makes me happy
i love seeing people breaking laws that aint fair
reminds me that it was about 50 years since the blacks rebelled against apartheid. 50 years before that some women and more men got the vote post WW1, 50 years before that slavery was abolished :)

every 50 years my friend, i'm looking forward to the coming societal change, hopefully sparked off by everyone seeing what a fraud right-wing ideology is after trump absolutely bombs it and does nothing for his poor white base. In comes a a left-wing agenda to bring us free health care & college, state investment in infrastructure to improve our shitty roads and to create jobs, a higher minimum wage and to kerb the run-amuck financial sector. Oh closing those tax-loopholes and would be nice too.
this pic makes me hopeful

So many libtards, that nigger should be lynched

Niggers and SJWS do this to white folks all the time nor but opposite. I'll lynch a Nigger but they're all doing a fine job of getting shot by cops.

About the same as pic related

Let's see...

>87% Christianfags

>Elected a man who regularly uses the word "bigly".

>Largest prison population in the world.

>Overfunded millitary

>Every retard can get his hands on a weapon.

Nope you're fucked

Like hes breaking the rules it clearly states that hes in the wrong area

he can't read, can't really blame him.

Makes me feel like the nigger is in the wrong place.

Can i make a whites only club at an us-college? Seriously interested.

Why the fuck are you here? Go shove a fire hose up your ass and switch it on.

/thread

Do what your heart desires.

It's so retarded it has to be bait, but in case it's not, why would you want black ppl to find exclusive clubs if you cant stand the idea of white only clubs?

Why do leftists always equate dislike/hate with fear?

I'm not there. I'm just asking cause i'd find it ok if everyone (including white ppl) have the same right to do it, but if it's like white ppl get bullied for the same shit blacks get praised for, i call it retarded bullshit.

Because it's the same for them. They are afraid of a lot of thing, but pretend to dislike them for other reasons, to not look cowardly.

If you think it would be okay then you should go for it. Be the change you want to see.

Uh, he cant read.

is that Malcolm X OP?

It's Barack Obama.dipshit

As i said i'm not in america and i already finished university. Since you cant answer a simple question you are probably a nigger and i wont talk to you anymore.

Who started to give them monkeys names? Are we supposed to remember them now?

Nope. Just an international student in the 50's

I don't get it

See racists stop being racist. So blacks started being racist. This triggered the ex-racists.

Hypocritical is to make a black only club. If you do it, you are racist, too.

Don't even fucking go there you fat sack of duck clits. Hitler himself would suck the cock of my non-niggerness. change your goddamn tone of voice before I make you where my cum rag as a face mask.

This worries me because he is fucking smoking standing in dry leaves. Madman.

Any excuse you can find to behave badly. Go oustide.

"I like sugar and i like tea but i dont like niggers, no siree"
first thing that pops to mind

Typical nigger breaking the law smh