Eternal /brady/ Thread

A thread dedicated to the greatest quarterback of all time who changed the game forever

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=W08h1hrRw40
baltimoresun.com/sports/bs-sp-schmuck-column-0208-20170207-column.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

umad faggot

actually I'm a >lifelong fan of the patriots but I know a shitpost when I see one

youtube.com/watch?v=W08h1hrRw40

>Atlanta Rappers React to the Falcons SuperBowl 51

Sure am enjoying all these elite handsome and muscular Tom Brady threads.

Why the face paint?

Shit is so fucking tacky and corny

tybb

Fucking German piece of shit, what do you know about winning? Your country lost two world wars you pathetic waste of space. Who are you to criticize the goat about anything? Goddamnit hanz, remove the sausage from your asshole and use it to stab yourself in the eye.

Kys.

Is tom brady the perfect american? Is he the perfect human? Did Tom Brady save football from keeping some atlanta nigga's from winning? Peyton did it last year.

it actually helps with glare

dumping Brady folder, ~50 pics, but feel free to contribute too

>mfw team nigger has gotten btfo for three years running

49: Seachimps btfo
50: Punthers btfo
51: Failcons btfo
52: ??? btfo

As long as it isn't the Cowboys losing.

Didnt mind the seahawks. They play defense and russel wilson is actually likeable for a black guy and doesnt chimp out ever 5 seconds.

baltimoresun.com/sports/bs-sp-schmuck-column-0208-20170207-column.html

>Let's be clear: Luck played a big role in Patriots' last two Super Bowl wins

>baltimore sun

they literally lost the super bowl over a huge fight and got one of their players ejected because of poor sportsmanship AT THE END OF THE GAME. how much more nig can you get?

overrated system babby

these two pics are shoops, not the color rush/throwback jerseys, though they're very similar

captcha calle devlin

As a New Yorker I've always hated Boston players/teams, but Brady earned my respect on Sunday night.

How can anyone hate this man

uncommon pepe

last one, to all the haters, eternally and forever. hope you guys profited from my batch of pics.

filtered your trip :)

your loss, friendo.

>and here we see a picture of Tom Brady using his telekinetic abilities to levitate a football

>someone saved my filename

Feels good

Something I noticed from alot of patriot hating """""""""""""""analysts"""""""""""""""" the past 48 hours or so, is every single excuse under the sun.

Sad.

Underrated post.

No idea what any of them said. Is there a way to translate dindu?

NVM, who'd want to.

This man is not shook. This man is allowing the Falcons to think they can win.

6F chess

This pic is amazing. He's staring right into the camera, intimidating future generations who will try to dispute his greatness.

Fuck you bitches.

What's interesting to watch now is that the Patriot haters have given up using anything actually related or football or athleticism to complain this time. Now they are mad at CONCEPTS. Top 3 I've seen since Sunday

-BRADY IS JUST LUCKY! ITS ALL A MYSTERIOUS, UNQUANTIFBLE FORCE RESPONSIBLE FOR THE WIN!
-WAAAH OVERTIME RULES AREN'T FAIR! THE FALCONS HAVEN'T BEEN ABLE TO EITHER MOVE THE BALL OR PREVENT THE PATS FROM SCORING FOR THE LAST QUARTER PLUS BUT IF THEY GOT IT ONE MORE TIME I KNOW THEY WOULD HAVE WON!
-( my personal favorite) IT'S ALL SCRIPTED!

It's fascinating to see professionals and commoners alike literally losing their minds over the Pats success.

It's like he's looking at us...

top wew la

Continued

Bump this post

>His heart is gone, it's almost gone!

When will they ever learn?

He was receiving all the energy from the spirit bomb thread and powering up.

Tybb

Holy shit kek

what's in that gatorade bottle lads?

Needed a laugh today, thanks my Asian friend

When I was 6 years old, still salty about watching the Yankees lose for the first time (and my Boston-born mom laughing about it), I decided to support whoever the Pats were playing against. In that case it was St. Louis.

Guess what? They won.
Then played Carolina, where I have family. Won again.
Played Philly. Won again?
Beat the shit out of the Dolphins and Jets (I'm a Cuban born in Chicago and raised in NY and Miami, so my dad has family and friends from both areas). Time and time again, they slaughtered by grandad's team and my friends' team.

Only bright spot was Dad's team, the Giants, beating them.

Then they turned around and won two more Owls. Brady is the GOAT. It a fact, it is objective, it cannot be argued, you cannot dispute it.

>tfw next year will be the Chiefs cucking Dem Boyz

thread to 500

daily reminder that ELIte is the true goat for beating brady not once but twice

>

He should have fucking earned it two years ago but thanks anyway.

How much fear does this face create in the minds of defensive coordinators?

BRADY BTFO

The GOAT drinks the greatest Gatorade they've ever produced. Fucking Gatorade Frost.

Just made the comeback more exciting tbqh

Brady mocked him for it too

Brady doesn't mock people. He has more class than that. He is better than us. Better than all of us. He was poking fun at himself because the greatest American of all time is nothing if not humble.