G-good morning Anonymous! How can I h-help you today?

G-good morning Anonymous! How can I h-help you today?

Is your world not as bright as it used t-to be? Does it f-feel like you can't h-handle all the things you n-need to deal with? Do you j-just wish for a kind word or gesture? Is y-your seroquel dulling your s-sensation of touch sufficiently you c-can't work as a machinist anymore?

Don't s-suffer in s-silence, Anonymous. Help is h-here and you deserve it

Other urls found in this thread:

alexhays.com/loomis/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I would totally put a bag over your head and fuck you.

I d-didn't even post an image dear.

How do I take life seriously, Alice?
I'm 19 now and I don't feel like an """adult""", still vidya, still sleep late, still fuck around with my assignments. I don't want to be a neet but I don't want to not let it happen either.

*chu*

is she ugly irl? even in vidya she covers her face

I've been in a few of your threads before.

This is it. The day I quit my job to become a smuggler in the south china sea

*laughs softly* You w-won't ever feel like an "adult" d-dear

W-wait, if you've been in m-my threads before, why w-would the bag be necessary?

Is that just your fetish?

It wouldn't be necessary if you faced the other way.

Oh just dealing with the troubles of working for a giant corporation.. I've got some interviews coming up this week.. might put my two weeks notice in today
How are you, sunshine?

I m-mean, I assume in t-this ridiculous fantasy we're d-doing it doggy.

Oh d-dear, that sounds awful. Best of l-luck there, darling

>being an adult
Maybe it's just societal pressure, Alice. I gotta say it straight though I actually want to be neet, only thing stopping me is how I feel my parents would feel about me. Well, I just gotta be determined and resolute huh? We'll all just trying to get by.
>Just Alice, nothing more
No, you've been helpful, a lot. Thank you w-w

>I m-mean, I assume in t-this ridiculous fantasy we're d-doing it doggy.
That's the only way to do it with a butterface.

Being stuck between a Rock and a Revy sounds pretty fun tbh
And yeah.. I'm only considering it because I was planning on taking a vacation anyways (lots of family stuff needs my attention, considering sending my dad to rehab but i have to find a place to house me, my fiance, my mother and my 15 year old brother)

Only way to go when the guy has a dick under 4" too

I want to marry an anime girl, because the chances of me finding a real girlfriend are below zero and more and more females buy into that feminism bullshit. My life is also pretty shitty, because I lack the clear motivation to change anything. There is just nothing that keeps me going.

>want to play an instrument
dropped, because I got borrowed

>wanted to learn how to draw
dropped because I sucked and barely made any improvement at all

>etc.

I am so close to just killing myself. I am 22 and I have given myself a limit. If by the age f 25 nothing positive happens that would help me keep myself motivatied, I am just gonna end it.

*smiles softly* I'd w-want a better life for you, Anonymous. J-just doing those things won't always be fulfilling; it leaves a hole in you that you c-can't fill with games and cheetos.

There's a reason NEET's are more prone to suicide after all.

Yeah, t-that's why I'd d-do it with you dear

Why wait?

I agree! If for some god knows what reason I was having sex with you, I wouldn't wanna see your face either.

Alice looks cute though.

Oh don't worry. It would never come to that. I might get to move to the coast
And .. hey!! My fiance is more than adequate

>feminism
>bullshit

W-what, like wanting equal rights and opportunities? I t-thought most people w-were into that, given it's how our constitution is written.

Your chances of finding a girlfriend are positive. Your chances of marrying an anime girl are negative. I'd focus on finding someone you love, not on wishing for the impossible.
'
But more than that, you don't understand how motivation actually works; you gain motivation from doing, you don't use motivation to do.

If you do nothing, of course you aren't motivated. That's simply how neurochemistry works.

S-so what do you want to do, Anonymous?

There is a small amount of hope left that something may happen.

Alice I still love you and I wish we talked more. Bless me with stocks today

*grins* I w-wasn't talkin' about Rock, he's a n-nice fellow

I l-like that. An ambush. I'm going t-to use that.

I sometimes beat my wife in rage and then hate myself for it.
Then we reconcile, everything is okay for a time, and then we fight and I do it again. It has been going on for a couple of years, and I am kinda considering that divorce is my only way out.
So, yeah. How was your day?

Stocks! in the stock market! though I wouldn't mind seeing you in stockings~

I definitely dated a guy with a little munchkin before.. he mostly wanted to receive though

Rock is a good guy. He's like all the weird eccentric parts of humanity that I'm not.

>W-what, like wanting equal rights and opportunities? I t-thought most people w-were into that, given it's how our constitution is written.

I didn't meant this kind of feminism. I actually refer to those feminists that constantly scream and generalize all men as sexists and rapists. And use terms like mensplaining and shit.

>Your chances of finding a girlfriend are positive

You are raising a point and failng to provide evidence for your statement. I see my chances below zero, simply because it doesn't matter what I do, I can never do it right.

>Your chances of marrying an anime girl are negative

Not in Japan my friend.

>you gain motivation from doing, you don't use motivation to do.

I want to draw but I simply make no improvement at all, thus I am not motivated to keep going since I see no point.

>S-so what do you want to do, Anonymous?

I don't know anymore. Maybe kill myself.

Do you just knock her down or do you go for the KO?

Better before reading that.

Have you b-been to a doctor, Anonymous? Such rage can indicate a t-tumor in your head pressing against your amygdala.

Not that that is an excuse, and you s-should probably get away from your wife if you are harming her.

I'm n-not at work dear, I c-can't really help you there. M-maybe email me?

Two halves t-to a whole huh?

Neither. Usually I just slap her.
I did MRI, no tumors.
Thanks for nothing, thou.

Hi Alice
I am schizophrenic and have been having a bad time / attack last 2 .5 days. Many symptoms. Slept fitfully 4 hours last night. Feel crap. Don't want to check myself into hospital again (yet).
Any advice?
Happy to go into more detail

And I'm not either! market opens in an hour though so I'm doing a little research
I'll email you here in a bit

I like to think of it more as "symbyosis" or "divide and conquer"
He manages to be the straight edge normie that ends up being on the same wavelength as me, some damaged stoner weirdo.

S-so you mean feminazi's. D-don't confuse the two groups.

>raising a point
D-dear, you are the one failing to provide evidence; it is certainly possible to get it right or find someone as awkward as you are.

As evidence, I provide the fact literally thousands of people before you managed to do it and produce you.

I've l-lived in Japan; no anime girls there.

If you w-wish to draw, then do this:
1. Set up a small project by picking something you want to draw, something a tiny bit outside your comfortable range
2. Dedicate time each day to working at it, giving yourself a reasonable, time boxed schedule. Dedicate somewhere around the order of an hour a day and go up from there
3. Make alerts so you stick to that schedule, and keep going even if you find it pointless.
4. ???
5. Profit!

*blinks slowly* Welcome.

Invest in some classes, Anonymous! Teaching yourself is a really drawn out and frustrating process that I wouldn't recommend to anyone, even though some people do it fine. Having an experienced teacher and structure will help you a lot.

There are plenty of artists out there who make their livings on Patreon by posting drawing lessons. Have you done your Loomis yet?

Oh d-dear. What medications are you currently on?

Oh p-please. You are n-no more damaged than anyone else on Sup Forums

You are a beautiful and competent woman juggling a ton of things every second of every day that you really shouldn't need to juggle, for the sake of others as much as for yourself. That's not broken Revy; that's determined.

I'll l-look forward to it

Do you ever think you do more harm than good Alice by giving dammed people like us hope of a life we will never have?

hi

My diagnosis is that you're an emotionally stunted cunt

Amisulpiride 500mg + statin and Metformin.

I r-read that as "autists".

No one is h-hopeless Anonymous. I've seen cancer patients and elderly professors and those with bodies worse than mine get up every morning and make a difference in the world.

I've seen people fight to their dying breath to bring more light into this world than they took from it; what's your reason for saying you are hopeless?

hey babe

There's nothing false about those hopes, Anonymous. The only way you'll "never" have it is if you give up somewhere along the way.

What, just because he knocks a bit of sense into his wife every now and then?

I feel broken like one of those run down neighhorhoods in cyberpunk anime. Dilapidated, infested and worn out but still teeming with life and stories to tell.
I just try to remind myself that the ways ive learned to cope aren't the healthiest. Thanks though, Alice

hii

>Amisulpiride
Newer antipsychotic, an atypical one...

>statins
For blood pressure?

>Metformin
Ah, diabetes. A bit sedentary are we?

Do you have glucose handy? Or a testing kit? You may be out of your normal glucose range, which can make schizophrenic symptoms more harsh.

What symptoms do you have?

how are you~?

I'm not saying I'm hopeless I'm saying you're hurting me by giving me these feels about something good happening but we know nothing good has happened for a long while which stands to reason nothing good will happen in the foreseeable future. So why must you make you feel this uplifting feel to be eventually crushed by the true realities of life.

I doubt that it is an actual diagnosis. Judgement, rather.

I found OP

*rubs her arm and smiles weakly*
I f-feel that way every day, Revy. As long as I'm not worn through yet, you aren't either.

Feels aren't always reals, as a f-friend of mine used to say.

really well actually, I just came back from my jog and I beat the rain, how are you?

I had a terrible experience at a social gathering I went to the other night. I didn't feel welcome at all and any attempt I made to fit in there failed, even though they technically shared the same interests. What did I do wrong? Should I not have bothered?

Ridiculous. I'm the only one who wears striped stockings around here.

I d-don't know anything like that, Anonymous. In fact, I deny it with every thing I am.

Yes, you must earn your happy ending. No, that does not mean it is beyond your reach.

She does have some body shots floating around out there of here in a bikini, sold proof that there's no penis there, and she's actually not half bad lookin to be honest, pretty cute

Satan says you're fucked

>S-so you mean feminazi's. D-don't confuse the two groups.

In todays society the boundaries of these two groups start to become lesser defined.

>I've l-lived in Japan; no anime girls there.

I refer to people marrying their waifus and sex dolls and body pillows.

>I provide the fact literally thousands of people before you managed to do it and produce you

Most of them never were in the same situation as I were though. They already had some experience before. But you talk with a person here that never had a girl as a friend, who never had his first kiss. Maybe the people were right and I am a beta cuck.

>Invest in some classes,

I still live with my parents, because I study. The bad part is I don't earn any money.

>Have you done your Loomis yet?

My what?

*blinks slowly* C-can you give me more information, darling?

Oh s-shush, I'm n-nothing special.

I understand my weaknesses, but it doesn't mean I get to quit. Done too much of that. I'm learning that I hurt my own cause every time I try to weasle my way out of another challenging situation. Tired of shame, tired of fear.
(Just venting. Feel free to get back to other people.)

No i am a professional bullshit sniffer

Statin is precautionary . My diabetes is drug induced and well managed. I don't have a test kit handy but am eating normally.

Symptoms are varied, a lot of it is voices and bad dreams but it's also emotional and a kind of fizzing feeling and mood swings. Others too but I don't wanna go into it. I've had the worst typical schitzo symptoms before. Just thought it was levelling out.

No such luck.

tired, been up all night and now im studying.. glad to hear you made it back safe.
maybe i should go on a run to wake myself up..

Someone post OP in a bikini.

That may be so but don't you feel that you're hurting me and many many others by making these threads which really just is a platform for your e-peen

>society
Nah.

>waifus, sex dolls, etc
Yeah, you can't marry those.

>they had experience
No one had experience their first time, dear.

Also, alpha and beta are n-not how humans interact.

*nods* T-the one path you choose is your reality in this universe. You g-gotta earn that happy ending.

Whew. T-that's good, at l-least. N-no desire to get into a diabetic coma!

It sounds like your medication is not sufficiently covering your symptoms; have you c-contacted your doctor and asked them about it? M-most doctors will give a phone consult in s-such emergencies.

alexhays.com/loomis/

He wrote a bunch of learn-to-draw books. /ic/ recommends him all the time!

It isn't t-that, so no

I'm honestly just tired of being hurt so much and not being able to trust anybody. I just want someone to say "I love you" and not out of pity.
I guess I'M just thinking obliviously

stop eating junk food before bed ^^
or just quit eating after supper.
What are you studying?

Here you go

I love you

Best I can do.

Before killing themselves due to your shitty advice I'd imagine

Heee

Yeah, I figured. It basically cemented everything I feared about myself. My social anxiety prevented me from getting anywhere with them, and since I couldn't break through I just left early without my friend.

So, I was invited to a social gathering at a store. It was supposed to be this all-nighter thing and I didn't know all the information, but I figured it would have been a nice change of pace. A friend was going to drive over there, and we'd hang out there.

Only later did I realize, it was mainly for tabletop gaming and most of the people there knew each other. i only knew my friend, and almost nothing about tabletop, but I figured it would be okay as long as he was there. I get there, and see my friend talking to two people. When they see me greet my friend, they asked who the fuck I was and started trying to draw comparisons as to what I looked like. None of it was positive. I'm assuming it was supposed to be banter, but it just sounded mean-spirited. Like, genuinely. After a few minutes of me trying to fit in with the three, I go inside. My friend tells me to look for someone he knows.

(I'll continue in another post.)

Wow great explanations. You sure got me with those hot shit explanation. I think you should feel bad. Everything was fine before your faggotry and people coped with their shit just fine without your fake pleasantries

what if i did neither? stocks!.. i need to make some more money today if i want to make it out here..

I love you and not out of pity. There!

Let the good times roll

What is love, Alice?

*smiles sweetly* What about m-my advice exactly is s-shitty darling?

>everything was fine before your faggotry

R-really? Weird, I r-remember in January of 2011 b-basically constant feels threads. Didn't seem fine

Jesus this cult following and it's leader are pathetic.
Leave and take your cesspool of degenerates

Damn girl you shit outta that ass

I am thinking of calling and asking for a callback. I have no desire for increased medication though. These drugs are serious business.

Any other advice? I don't want to go through weeks of hell again with this shit.

>her

baby dont hurt me, dont hurt me, no more.

I can fool myself into a happy ending. I just care about there being a few good lessons in my story.

>her

That's a him you moron

B-baby don't hurt me.

or

A c-chemical reaction that *burp* compels animals to b-breed, user.

Post tits and ass. I need psychological encouragement and this is the best way to do it. I know you understand. If not... too bad, this thread should be D-DJELETED~!

Pure faggotry inbound
I'm scared

She doesn't exist.
Maybe if you are into gay guys.

Would you believe a lot of the positive posters here are just one-offs that may never come back?
The regulars are the hecklers. You guys are drawn to this like flies to shit.