SEVERED PIG HEAD FOUND OUTSIDE MERKEL'S DOORSTEP

breitbart.com/london/2016/05/15/severed-pigs-head-left-doorstep-merkels-office/amp/

AHAHAHAHA

Other urls found in this thread:

facebookcom/juliakloeckner/?fref=ts
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Hahahaha

about time

IT BEGINS

Well at least she knows Muslims aren't responsible.

is this technically implying a threat or if guy was caught would he be cited for littering?

what a time to be alive

Fitting treatment of a crypto-islamist.

hopefully this is a sign of more to come

There was a threatening message too. Probably "I'm proud ti be German"

He'd probably be arrested under hate crime laws, as this was likely anti-islamist, and it'd be viewed as speaking out against islam, and therefore an arrestable offence in Germany

Though he left it in a private place, as a private message, technically

Yes! Perfect.

KEK

Damm Based Ahmed ah fuck sorry i mean Based Hansz

Looks like that Xbox 360 kid

should have put it in her bed

hopefully next time it will be HER head

Poor pig-kun
he didn't ask for this
They better have just bought parts from a butcher

They went after her family

Hopefully

Pig head is good eating if you roast it right. But i doubt a Mudslime loving cunt like Jerkel would eat pork let alone even know how to cook.

M8 nobody is gonna just destroy a whole pig like that to send a message, they're Germans, not muslims, probably got it from the slaughterhouse

Pig-kun was a refugee

What an unfortunate hilarious name.

Look at it, it's salted and shit.

Someone bought it from a butcher.

i was hoping this was true
>merkle assassination imminent
GET HYPE

Kilroy was here

Does a pig's head have special significance in Germany?

I mean, obviously he is protesting her policies, but what does the pig's head represent?

Mudslimes fear the piggu

And the first thing I think is that it was either Muslims or leftists who did it for sympathy votes

I know someone who will be a bit envious.

Pork is Haraam

Muslims have a religious repulsion twards pork. They were basically calling her a Muslim loving traitor.

it's good to hear rosie o'donnell is enjoying her vacation in germany

KEK

>the vile hatespeech message left with the haram pig head, and we got special permission to print this filth,.. was:
>white people are ok too

Pigs are considered unclean (haraam) by Germanic people.

What if someone was just strolling home from the butcher's shop with a tasty fresh pig head when some refugees pulled up in a van and kidnapped them? The clock is ticking people!

AAAAAAA

It's pretty rapidly becoming an anti-islamic symbol.
Muslims might come to the west, drink, smoke, fuck little girls, all that shit, but they won't drop the haram meat thing, and pork is the most haram meat you can get. They hate it with a passion. How they feel about eating pigs is how we feel about eating children.
That's why they go batshit insane when people leave bacon strips on mosque doorknobs, they aren't allowed to physically touch it according to their beliefs

Is Germany finally waking up? I want to see a Fourth Reich soon, Hans.

kek

the funniest thing is she's conservative, I wasn't aware of that.
What the fuck does Germanies left look like

>this post
Sonofabitch, you are dense!

Germany's left probably makes Sweden look like Auschwitz.

TELL ME ABOUT MERKEL

WHY DOES SHE OBJECT TO THE PIG'S HEAD

What's up with the mininigger?

SHUT IT DOWN

NICE

Ah, the ole horse head in the bed gag. God father approved family fun.

>fuck little girls
So,all of a sudden, fucking little girls is wrong?

>Merkel Party

"full post" means dumb.

I don't think they have any pride left. Two world war losses in 100 years took it all away and they've submitted to fate. Then again Germanic autism is the stuff of legend; capable of producing equally great miracles and catastrophes.

That's his wife's daughter, do not speak to her!

bumping for justice

facebookcom/juliakloeckner/?fref=ts

Get in here. She says proud Germans are racist.

Was a Horse head not available in the Polish horse slaughter-houses?

How could they? Them muslims is good boys who dindu nuffin never

But it's tasty as fuck and has the most variation in flavors/texture of any animal protein. Bacon is nothing like ham which is nothing like pork sausage which is nothing like pork loin.

>Be german empire
>Become great under based Bismarck
>Bismark literally says "don't fuck up with the balkans" in his deathbed
>Fuck up with the balkans and get into a world war

>Get into the world war
>Manage to hold on for 4 years
>Right at the moment it seems like you could win the jew stabs you in the back and you surrender without even having your country occupied
>Get fucked as horribly as humanly possible in Versailles

>Be third Reich
>Finally manage to stand up after Versailles
>Invade Poland and start another war.
>Ally with fucking Italy.
>Get fucked (yet again)
>Destroyed europe sells its soul to the amerifats, the jews get a valid excuse for having their own nation

>Be modern Germany
>Stand up (yet again) and unify after being cucked for decades
>Become the greatest european economy power house thanks to your hard work
>Conquer everyone else, this time via EU
>Become so successful that you're willing to let your country (+ everyone else's) be overrun by savage sandniggers.

The eternal kraut just can't catch a break. And every single time he does do he ends up choking spectacularly and dragging everybody down along him.

Krauts pls

Germany NO

kek full disclosure, I'm actually a Presbyterian expat (I'm the boer (white South African)) you might have seen me post in other threads before. Somewhat active as there ain't much else to do in Cairo.

Anyway I had beef bacon for the first time when I came here. It's actually really really fucking good, I prefer it over pork bacon now.

everyone make sure to bump this, dont just stare at the thread. we need the german people to know that they can be uncucked

what are you doing there?...boers aren't really 'English Teacher' material...!

>MEGA.webm
I remember that, it was nice that French user got witnessed.
Does anyone have a screen cap?

Bump

Visiting parents who got work here.

Where da german wimminz at?

>protesting with a pigs head
that's nothing family

nothing will change because the german people have so much to lose, their career and wealth, their homes and so on. germans really will not agitate unless there is a massive social downturn and they are feeling desparate and cornered. until then, they will at most protest in forms like this, ineffective and futile.

Why is it in every cellphone screenshot the person's battery life is in the red?

here

also apparently he locked eyes with ivanka after she saw the sign, she knew it was bigger than an election.

Ok nice, your parents work in what employment field?

Judging by everyday news, Egypt might actually be safer then S.Africa, would you say?

I'll show you harram

>Right at the moment it seems like you could win

>Economy in shambles
>Collapsing on the western front
>Only allies have completely collapsed
>Only remaining colony is East Africa which you haven't had any real contact with since 1914
>German navy has mutinied rather than being sent on a suicide mission against the much larger royal navy
By 1918 Germany was collapsing completely. The Spring offensives had been an abysmal failure, the allies had broken through the German lines and retaken almost all of France with the hundred days offensive and half of Belgium and Germany showed no signs of slowing them.

>Finally manage to stand up after Versailles
Helps that Britain constantly fucked over French and Belgian attempts to enforce the treaty and French and Italian attempts to halt German remilitarization.

>Ally with fucking Italy
Italy has still won more world wars than Germany

Most countries are safer than South Africa.

could you imagine
>every day Merkel shows up at her office
>theres one more pig head there than the day before
>within a month despite all police attempts to catch/stop the suspect(s) the ground is littered with pork heads every morning now
>crop dust her home with pig heads in the evening

>Judging by everyday news, Egypt might actually be safer then S.Africa, would you say?
It definitely is, as fucked as that is.

Also if I told you exactly what my dad does you could narrow down who is to quite a short list :3

is offend remove now

heres him explaining it

let me guess, Gas Field Drilling Tech...

Why aren't you guys doing more to improve the security situation in SA tho, almost every week some Bangla store owner/clerk gets shot/robbed there.

Thank you user, I'm glad to see you've been blessed with repeating digits for finding the screen cap.
>also apparently he locked eyes with ivanka after she saw the sign, she knew it was bigger than an election.
This is huh...wow

But seriously that's pretty if that happened

Kekington

>Frogs are now too pussified to try and make their own country great and try to rely on America.
This is why nobody respects France anymore. De Gaulle, Napoleon, Louis XIV, and Charlemagne must be rolling in their graves.

Kekminster Abbey

>let me guess, Gas Field Drilling Tech...
Nope! :D

>Why aren't you guys doing more to improve the security situation in SA tho, almost every week some Bangla store owner/clerk gets shot/robbed there.
There is no security situation. It's all whitey's fault. Remember Apartheid? :^)

(I wish I was joking...)

>kikeboob

Hers is next.

SA bro, Is pic related legit?

WEEDMAN? IS THAT YOU?

To signify their low energy

OI U CHEEKY CUNT 'AVE U PAID YOUR BANTAH LICENSE?

>Johannesburg
Not even once.

Not necessarily the case for the whole country but for Joburg it absolutely is. Lived about an hour from there for 8 years, don't think I ever went there once.

BTW how are things in Columbia? We're constantly in a competition for dat der murder/capita rate.

Mass pig delivery to Merkel when? C'mon Hans, I know you've still got it in you.

peaceful change is very much possible and is preferred, i'm sure. it only takes about 5% of the population to really push something hard for it to change. you don't need to be throwing molotov cocktails in the street to change a country

Merkel has got to go though.