>>74134533

The kike starts showing his true colors.

NEITHER

Jews are our allies in the middle east, though. The only white country in a sea of mudskins.

I side with myself and my firm belief that both Jews and Muslims need to removed.

>shilling this hard

Die.

You don't get to shitpost outside of Sup Forums, faggot

Christ, can he fucking die already?

he's just finally going public so when he dies the public rejoices in the death of the dragon, not realizing he wasn't the dragon at all.

Israel is a carrot waved in front of America to make sure the war-loving goy sacrifice their lives fighting the Muslim hordes instead of the lives of Jews. Even the nuclear agreement was a carefully planned level of threat management to encourage goy to die for Israel to "stop the bomb" in the place of Jewish soldiers.

America is being used. At the same time, the sandniggers really do need to be wiped out. We've formed a relationship out of convenience thus far.

>"Even when we seek revenge, it is important to make one thing clear—the life of one yeshiva boy is worth more than the lives of 1,000 Arabs." -Rabbi Eliyahu

pretty sure he can replace his aging vital organs by buying new ones

Not that this is any news... They're out in the open about it now. They want to kill nationalism. Trump is a supporter of nationalism.

This is just another part of the EU plan to create a mixed asian/white race with Jews at its head, leading it.

Guess what... Arabians are technically called Asians.

The plan is to combine cultures, with Jewish heads at the top and create Eurabia including the M.E. and Europe.

From there, the domination in M.E. and Europe ,they conquer the world. Jews remain at the head of the operation.

One World under Jews, indivisible and multicultural, with degeneracy and stupidity for all. Amen.

Turkey will get in the EU, they're just waiting for the new migrants to become more influential or set themselves up or otherwise somewhat assimilate. This way when Turkey joins the EU and floods Europe with so many migrants that whites basically disappear, they'll be unable to properly organize or put up any resistance.

Not sure how sending muslims to kill whites will help the jews actually ... that just makes the people that want to kill them stronger.

>Jews actually need whites right now and a bunch of Jews are shooting themselves in the foot by killing their allies because it makes them feel good.

They control the military and police, because they only have to point and shout 'racist extremist" and the system mobilizes against their own people. It's important that women be voters, because then it's under the guise of protecting European women from extremist hatred when the police are putting a bullet through your white head for trying to prevent your own genocide.

>for it
holy shit, she has balls

Easy to have balls when you're a "protected class", she's muslim, female, and a whale.

good point

Neither.

Wish the whole Levant would light up like the sun.

Can this not be considered an act of war?

If he's a citizen of a country he's performing this against, it is an act of treason.

when was the last time they mounted an offensive operation against the muds outside of Israel? Looks like all they do is build fences and let the yanks and their allies do all the dirty work outside the wire. acting like theyre some force for good, m8 they dont do shit

One wants to convert you, the other wants to enslave you. One of these things is worse than the other

As a white nationalist, it would be hypocritical of me not to support Jews in their quest for a racial homeland. The trouble is their banking schemes and meddling in our governments, which they likely do to ensure the existence of their nation.

Muslims would rather us all submit to their culture and religion or die.

So Jews I can tolerate.