Computer...

>Computer, replicate the character Judy Hopps from the 21st century animated film Zootopia in personality and appearance at 1500% scale.
>Computer also replicate internal organs for Judy based on the anatomy of Earth rabbits to scale, with the addition of a sphincter capable of stretching to a radius of .8 meters.
>Computer, disengage safety protocols.

komputor kill me please

>computer make THREE HUNDRED HITLERS

Fucking Barclay, he obviously browses the Sup Forums of the time.

>Computer! Come to Quark's, Quark's is fun, come right now, don't walk - run!

>Computer put in the sick bay program we have been working on.

>MrsCrusher_I_Have_A_Pain_Down_There_.holop

Computer replicate Riker's sperm
Teleport it directly into Councillor Troi's ovaries.

Computer. I recommend a full spread of torpedoes!

>Computer, run program "Deanna Troi dominatrix golden shower one"

CAPTAIN THE ENEMY SHIP IS CLOSING FAST, RECOMMEND A FULL BURST OF ONE THOUSAND QUANTUM TORPEDOES ON THE ENEMY BRIDGE!

>Moriarty! I did not expect to see you here!

Computer run program Garak Alpha Zero Two Five. You know, the one where I watch Dukat burn alive while Doctor Bashir pleasures me orally.

>Computer, create a fully self-aware replica of Ensign Wesley Crusher.
>Computer, create six hundred replicas of Worf in a constantly aroused and agitated state, with an undying belief that by savagely raping Wesley Crusher, Captain Picard will approve of a full spread of torpedos.
>Computer, disengage safety protocols.
>Computer, record program and transmit all images directly to my quarters.

>Computer, recreate an army of sentient Worf clone
>Computer, make them believe their only chance of survival is the brutal rape of Lt Troi
>Computer, generate a clone of Lt Troi
>Computer, broadcast the video and audio of the holodeck throughout the ship and in Commander Riker's quarters
>Computer, disable safety protocols

hahahah what the fuck

I laughed so hard I farted.

>it's a Worf definitely won first place at the Batleth tournament episode

>it's a Worf goes in a search for the Klingon Magic Batleth with Jadzia and some old fuck and they nearly kill each other over it episode

I'd rather have mega-Judy stamp me out with her paws, but I guess this would be cool too getting used as a dildo by a gigantic julie hopps, yeah i guess that would be pretty good.

>Think it has some kind of curse on it that makes whoever sees it think they can become Emperor
>It's literally just Klingons being incapable of not killing each other for MUH HONOR

Why am I laughing at these?

THE CURSE WAS US JADZIA IT WAS US

Friendly reminder that Dukat did nothing wrong.

Riker probably already has that program

Reminder that Tuvix was his own being and was murdered by Janeway despite begging the crew to let him live.

Flemeth was batshit. Danny Devito should have just thrown her off the train.

based taxman

I still love how transporters worked under zero logic what so ever.

>Demotes and promotes Paris within one season
>Keeps Kim same rank for seven years straight despite giving service far above his official rank

>Computer, create a bomb that can blow up the entire universe
>disable safety protocols
>so long normies

>It's a Data nearly gives into the urge to murder episode

what are the limits of the "computer" ?

This made me kek way too hard.

replicating Latinum

Computer, design a Computer with no limits, replace yourself with it

He actually does remember, the transporter stopped it from firing.

Didn't Barclay almost do that when he was infected by robot or alien shit and went supersperg?

>some old fuck

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

>Computer, create a replica of Jadzia Dax, Ezri Dax and Worf, engaged in passionate, yet slightly violent intercourse.
>Oh, and computer, give the Worf replica a posh British accent.
>Perfect. Computer, transmit all visual and audio data to the infirmary and to Doctor Bashir's quarters.

Oh, I'm sorry, it was Kor master of whatever fucking martial art is completely useless in the age of phasers, quantum tropedoes and teleportation. The Bat'leth also looks fucking retarded.

I think he did actually, he made a new interface then the computer was too slow so he overclocked it

Computer, create a waifu capable of seducing Data

>computer, generate large, dimly lit stadium arena
>computer, play african drum music. Increase volume by 50%.
>computer, load 21st century comedian Louis CK, remove clothing
>computer, generate audience, remove caucasian males
>computer, load the Bulls program, increase muscularity by 15% please.
>computer, disengage safety protocols

Did the Enterprise refit have another refit? I'm watching TMP and all of the sets are their own thing and I remember the later TOS films they basically used the TNG sets.

I can't get over how great the uniform works for all 3 of them. Uncanny.

upvote for you

>computer, create a visual reprensentation of my self loathing
disable safety protocols

Computer block all incoming messages from Garak. The last six messages I recieved from him were all marked "RE: Important" and all of them contained nothing but close ups of his barbed penis.

Jew Spock averts his gaze from Kirk's salute.

kek

Those uniforms would look good on just about ANYBODY

Nazis had style

>computer make a list of all the waifus on this Cardassian Trial and Execution Barracks
>computer generate a holographic image for each
>computer, multiply the number of waifus by 5
>computer, generate that many Lwaxana Trois with throbbing Klingon penises and unquenchable lust
>computer make it so that every time an user has to post on this Vulcan Autism and Even More Autism Science Forum they have to watch his waifu getting raped by 5 Trois
>disengage safety protocols

>helmet covering Spock's ears
Yep, pretty perfect

>Herschel Lieberman
this name can't be real, c'mon

That's just one more thing those faggots ruined. I like Soviet uniforms too tebehe, just not as much.

Computer, replace all replicator patterns in Doctor Bashir's quarters with the pattern of my penis.

> .8 meters

What the fuck do you need a rabbit with a 5 feet asshole for?

Nobody else will get this, but I get (You).

Fuck off back to /leftypol/

>dubsman will never play Jesus
>he will never die at 33

Original Enterprise was blown up in the search for Spock. It's different ship in Final Frontier and Undiscovered Country.

The bridge set built for TMP got pretty much destroyed by FF so they had to build completely new one IRL.

Da'har is a title, not a martial art. It's just a term of respect for any venerable Klingon warrior who covered himself in glory.

>being this triggered by a uniform

Topov Kekkovici

If I learn Da'har can I drink kanar with Damar?

>Replicator, one cup of coffee
>run the Riker Alpha Delta program
>yeah the one where it tastes like Deanna Trois shit

>Jew Spock averts his gaze from Kirk's salute.

Shatner is just as jewish.

>His paternal grandfather, Wolf Schattner, anglicized the family name to "Shatner".[6]
>All of Shatner's grandparents were Jewish immigrants (from Austria, Poland, Hungary, and Ukraine);[7][8] and he was raised in Conservative Judaism.[9]

Tuvix was one creepy nigger though he needed to go.

I wonder if Jews have a higher probability of having a Nazi fetish.