Charlie Sheen " Black Lives Matter hates White people damn it!

Charlie Sheen " Black Lives Matter hates White people damn it!

CNN "Controversial actor Charlie Sheen went on another rant, this time against Black Lives Matter he described as anti-White and anti-police''.He went on saying ''Listen I am not the racist one here, it's them but because they are Black they are allowed to be.Sick of this crap listening about this people every day,my kid was abused in school because she said they are stupid.Yes they are stupid, they are bunch of silly clowns''.

Other urls found in this thread:

thedailybeast.com/bret-easton-ellis-notes-on-charlie-sheen-and-the-end-of-empire
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I am now fan of Charlie again

I don't like Charlie Sheen, but he's right.

More celebrities should speak up about this type of thing. Good on you Charlie.

aw yizz

Actually glad someone with an audience said it

Dying man can speak the truth.

isn't he a little bit late to be talking about this shit? where was he last year?

BASED
A
S
E
D

Lmfao, BLM is a hate group targeting whites, now if I start up a white lives matter and target blacks because we were forced to use the as slaves because they were unintelligent/mental midgets.

typical stoner. always jumping in the conversation WAY too late. expanded consciousness is a bitch.

His agent suggested that he stir up some controversy to get his name out there more, they ended up picking BLM as it is only semi recent which means he wont be full on killed when he kicks the hornet's nest.

He is right.BLM should be listed as hate group.

Good old charlie

White people whine so much. boo hoo black lives matter. Bitch and moan and have in their simple ass heads that it's everyone else that's whining. This aids infested ass clown is just another example of white people bitching.

bullshit. he cried like a bitch at the end of Cadence after learning to take the love of black men.

>my kid was abused in school because she said they are stupid

My sister was attacked too, it's like people are forced to support those BLM scum

i couldn't help but notice that you didn't say he was wrong or lying.

that movie was ass

Oh, he's wrong. That goes without saying. The hillbilles and KKK cocksuckers will eat this shit up, though.

Charlie and his mentor Alex Jones

Alex Jones is probably the biggest (and one of the few actually good) artist of our time.

BLM are scumbags

not an argument.

charlie?

>he's wrong

Why?

if this was taken in the 90's or early early 2000's this just explains so much about charlie sheen

this is important thought
pls don't end on empty innuendo
continue

the man speaks truth.

BLM are nothing but domestic terrorist, black supremacist filth.

Nigger/SJW detected.
You want to talk about whining?
>the white man keepin us down
>we deserve reparations
>I need food stamps for my ten kids
>I need a free obamaphone
>I can't get a job cuz they racist
>whadda you mean I don't get a discount
>they keepin us down
>they
>keepin
>us
>down
Nigger, you're keeping yourself down. BLM is just more African tribal warfare for you primates. Welfare and food stamps are there to shut you the fuck up since you can't dig yourself out of your own hole. You can't get a job because deep down you don't really want one. It might cut off the free money from the government.
It's modern slavery, you idiot, and for the scraps of society you're content to remain caged animals.

Charlie Sheen here.

You know the funniest thing?

MLK and Malcolm X would fucking hate BLM. Why? This retarded victim mentality and intersectionalism.

Why? Because they always encouraged black people and people at large to some extent, to build their own destinies. But these victim complex children are stuck demanding handouts and whining about oppression.

If a black guy wants to be president, go out and do it. Be your own man (or woman) go and fucking achieve. But no, these assholes want to sit around and cry or go and destroy other people's things.

They are a fucking waste of flesh. They would make anyone who fought for their rights sick. Even those they proclaim as heroes.

They don't want a better world. They want to take away everyone else's.

+1

Does any of you Trumpfags remember Charlie Sheen is actually Carlos Estevez? Guess not.

Neither does Charlie

so? you want to deport him?

should we send all those unruly niggers to africa too?

Always liked you Charlie but now I fully respect you

>reminder that this aids ridden creep is a cornerstone in the pedowood community

carlos estevez was his slave name. he charlie sheen now, he free

I'm not sure he has an audience but he's certainly not wrong. Also, this is fake. He did however post a picture of a guy holding a sign that said black lives matter and say xoxo so...

I want to believe

Because that faggot loves sucking black dick

I'm not the biggest fan of Charlie, but, damn, the man is right.

He is spanish (european) not a mexican. Way to generalize people with spanish names

I love how how these sheltered millenial kids are afraid of shit that doesn't even really exist.

The KKK is essentially dead. They haven't even been close to organized since the 60's. Any remaining splinter groups are closer to redneck social clubs than a full fledged movement.

Not that you would learn that in your gated suburban neighborhood.

lol so what? I never implied he was mexican or Latin american.

I love the way you think that somehow being Spanish (european) is somehow better. Go back to Sup Forums freaking autist.

Holy shit you're projecting just a little bit there little guy. Mommy forgot to change your diapers?
You said trumpfags would hate him which implies you didn't know he wasnt Hispanic, then you got btfo and resorted to insults because thats how fucking pathetic you are kek

The way you failed to answer everything but my insult just lets me see what kind of a person you are. It's just infuriating to see how you categorize people into europeans (so they're cool) and latinamericans (not cool). So
what if Martin Sheen is half Spaniard? Mexicans are aso basically half spaniards.

The difference between the old KKK and BLM is the color of their skin and who they hate.

The new KKK is actually peaceful in compassion, BLM is a violent racist hate group, where the KKK are just racists

>my kid was abused in school because she said they are stupid

should've mate it eat curbstone, lmao

except "something offensive" is not as inflammatory as the n-word you stupid fuck.

apparently asking someone with an accent where they are from is offensive now.

we can't say a group is stupid and we claim to have free speech? or is it only free speech as long as it doesn't offend liberal sentiments, which change at the drop of a hat?

there's a difference between saying something offensive vs someone being offended

and even if, pic is missing the part where the guy is put into jail for assault

You're right on the money. Fuck the media too. Bunch of nigger lovers

what did you think of bret easton ellis's piece on you? thedailybeast.com/bret-easton-ellis-notes-on-charlie-sheen-and-the-end-of-empire

This
>essentially every twitchy pizza faced teen on Sup Forums

He caught HIV from a nigger stripper. Me thinks he might be a touch bitter.