WWYD to my cute gf? anything you wanna see?

WWYD to my cute gf? anything you wanna see?

Hot fudge enema

She thicc

want to see everything

She can be if she shows it off, which she doesn't really do.

I wouls fuck the living shit out of her. Looks like a good fuck

she's got great curves, man. Looks like a cutie too. Def post more

Wouldn't know, she's a virgin haha, though we've come close to fucking multiple times, I'm her first for everything else though.

Yeah she does

Damn dude keep posting that shit. Shes hot af

Vsco or instagram?

looks like she's got some nice full tits. Keep going, man

shes amazing. keep going. go for feet

damn, now that's what I'm talking about. Moar

Ill tie her up and fuck every inch of her

Its weird man coz most guys don't even like her, like she's always had ugly/beta boyfriends that barely lasted a week or two. Maybe coz she don't dress like a hoe so its hard to see her cute lil body and them curves

And her cute feet

man I don't get it. With tits like that you'd think guys would be all over her. I'm definitely enjoying these, keep going :)

First time in a while op delivers. Props to you. And ill fucking pipe your gf. Any body pics or anything with face

More tits!!

Because she ain't 'like that'. I always try convince her to upload something a little sexy on her insta, idc if guys hit on her, been together a year she's a good girl and loyal, but if her tits look even slightly bigger than usual she won't upload it hahaha

>one of the many pic related

What is her ig or vsco

it's a damn shame -- she's gotta show those tits off more.

I ain't saying lol

>Wouldn't know, she's a virgin

c'mon man...

Haha damn op. Who else busting a nut to her

she's great, man. Give us a clear view of the tits for fapping purposes...

yes yes I know, but she wants to wait so hey no pressure, she knows I'm ready to fuck whenever lol

her gorgeous tits

Op cool with us fapping? Keep posting man this is great. Wouls love more pics like first showing full body

Good god finally!

Go ahead, like knowing she's hot.

What the fuck is this? I keep seeing it in multiple places, but seriously what is it?

You like hearing shes hot? Op let me tell you dude i would fuck her every chance i got. Shes hot af man. Keep posting shit

Hang in there buddy. I have been in your situation. That bod is worth it. Also you'll see that when she finally gives it up she will straighten herself out. Posture, clothing etc.
Thanks for sharing

Op you got kik?

shes fucking amazing. can u go more with feet ? want to lick her all over