God appreciation thread

ITT we answer questions for non believers, athiests, scoufers, and deniers about the true God and his only son Jesus Christ. We also appreciate him dieing for us and ou sins.Repent brothers. youtube.com/watch?v=4mal27etUPM&index=10&list=PLDF03FD71FE7D634E

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=z3CMdOxPKW4
youtube.com/watch?v=7xGisYvbLiI&list=PLDF03FD71FE7D634E&index=9
youtube.com/watch?v=UCb5zMxo51E
biblegateway.com/passage/?search=Romans 1:18-32
biblehub.com/romans/10-9.htm
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Bump

Thank you brother

>Fedoralord christfags

Who's your favorite god? I think Mercury's pretty cool to sing with

I just want to get the obligatory atheist comments out of the way
>skydaddy
>kike on a stick

youtube.com/watch?v=z3CMdOxPKW4

Go the full hour long song christ friends. very worth it.

youtube.com/watch?v=7xGisYvbLiI&list=PLDF03FD71FE7D634E&index=9 Praise the lord brothers, take the golden pill and pray to the lord for strength and endurance whenever you can. No one is perfect brothers but the least we can do is try and strive be be a part of the Christ mind. You don;\'t have to believe the bible but atleast red it and give it a thought.

Jesus was hella cool. Regardless of if you're a believer or not. But still whatever happened after he got crucified must've been pretty dank.

Jesus could've either been the son of god, or hit RL quints and managed to coincide his messages with natural phenomena. Like the earthquakes after he got crucified, and the uncharacteristic weather, and of course his body's disappearance.

Just all around kek hero.

The lord created being "red pilled" youtube.com/watch?v=UCb5zMxo51E

Don't be deceived brothers

Bump, Do you pray user? to anything? have you ever wondered were you came from? what is really going on?

What is Sup Forums's opinion on deists?

Would it hurt to try and pray brothers?

I'll appreciate a god when it gets off its ass and does something to end the madness that is Earth in 2016. Not one fucking second before.

No different than being "spiritual but not religious" aka a faggot

Gtfo faggot

People have free will brother, God cannot intervene when people do ask for it. When is the last time you prayed and asked the lord for help and admitted to your sins? You can not expect help from a God who you do not recognize. You need to accept Jesus brother, The change starts with us friend, only individually can we even start to change things. it is possible though, even God will till you to never loose hope. just read the scriptures.

That's not how it works

Your no different than "spiritual but not religious" people if you arent deist

gtfo king james cultist

the rules of freedom has been set to the path of god or satan/lucifer,also chrisitans who suffer whether it be physically or mentally due to temptation or genocide...the suffering and pain will end buddy

>People have free will brother
>Hurr muh excuses
>Hurr god work in mysterious ways
No. Fuck you. And free will is a myth. It's not fucking real. You can't violate causality, shithead.

Obviously. And that's why I shan't worship any god.

>Muh freedumb!
I'd rather not live in hell than that billions of sociopaths are "free" to be fucking monsters.

>being this assblasted
yeah man Christianity sux but don't call me a le fedora tipper becuz I'm a deist

>hard determinism
kys

What part in the Illiad is that from?

>bullshit over reality
Why doesn't your god do it? Oh wait. Gods don't do shit.

>Jewish religion
>A religious tradition people join to look dumber

without free will is freedom god gave you to begin with but the government is slowly taking it away. Most people are blind to most rights they have, even basic ones.

>Jesus is jewish
oldest meme in the book

This is the most American bullshit I've seen all month. The only thing you were missing was a school shooting and something about Reagan.

CATHOLIC GENERAL!

Weekly church general?

The pastor read of this verse at church

biblegateway.com/passage/?search=Romans 1:18-32

It really spoke to me. It is also useful if you meet a misguided Christian who approves of homosexuality.

Jesus was the first agent of Kek. He discovered the power of meme magic and was the first to utilize it with his disciples.

They became so efficient and prominent at using meme magic, that their memes are still flowing to this day. Praise Kek.

>implying views
you can do better then that brother, the shills are paying you, atleast try

You know Jesus is the most hated Jew of all time, right?

The Jews hate Christianity and Jesus.

Also Jesus was Aramaic

Why do I consistently long for death?

>>>/plebbit/

If i rob a bank hoard the money, and lead a sinful life, but on my death bed ask for forgiveness and get off for free? What about right after I do it then do i get off free as well?

>Christianity isn't a jewish religion
>Christians are still this retarded
Why don't you pray to the jewish god (Yahweh - God, the Father) who you literally worship, after reading from your bible which is 2/3 the jewish bible after your rally to keep the 10 commandments on a courthouse's steps and whine to him all about how people keep confusing your shitty jewish religion for a jewish religion?

Fuck I wish I was getting paid. Where the hell do I sign up?

>Different jews hate each other! This means my jewish sect is the right one!
Guess Shi'a is the one true religion because the Sunni and they hate one another, right?

God damn, christians have the most fucking retarded arguments.
>Someone disagreed with my pet view
>That makes me right!

Because christians wrecked the world.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Israel

Fuck your jewish god.

Have you ever sinned? If so you're part of the problem. That is what separates Him from us. He left us to our own devices and this shit hole of a civilization is the result. You can only find salvation through Him.

Determinism is fucking retarded. There is no reason to think everything is because of causality, that's just what you have faith in because you dont like responsibility

No, because if that is your plan, you will not have truly felt sorry and repented.

Also, "death will come like a thief in the night". heed.

Don't rely on having a "last chance". It is most prudent to begin living a Christian life as soon as possible.

daily reminder christianity was born from judaism

judaism was paganism

constantine was a sun worshipper

ok then lets apply to this to all the other sins.

For all have sinned and fall short of the glory of God” (Romans 3:23)

Barring something striking you dead are you going to sin again in the future?

Yes, I have fucked a widow and not came inside her. OH LAWD JESUS! TAKE ME TO HELL!

The god of the jews isn't in much of a position to judge morality, fag.

>You can only find salvation through Him.
I don't give a shit about your fantasy "salvation". I want the world to stop being shit. If you're shit god can't do that, then what the fuck is it good for? Hell, if anything, the kikes' god has made this world infinitely worse. Its followers certainly have.

>Determinism is fucking retarded
You mean reality?

>There is no reason to think everything is because of causality
Yeah, except for that pesky little reality thing.

Man you make one fucking christian thread on this board nowadays and fucking r/atheism comes out of the woodwork

If you're truly repentant and not lying

>Because christians wrecked the world.

Is this what fedoras actually believe?

why is humility good when it only makes me feel like a helpless, dependent child? which is totally contradictory to what i must do and become in order to actually thrive?

how can i value independence, as a patriotic American, while sacrificing my own independence to become dependent on Jesus to be saved?

I am conflicted, looking for serious answers. I have moments of faith, but they are short-lived, usually the moment i even contemplate the possible temporality of it all? i feel that i would be able to grasp eternity and not doubt it if i had not been indoctrinated to worship death (Memento mori)

So I've been seeing Jesus and calling on him for 7 years now and he still hasn't put out. What gives?

Glory to God. Glory to Jesus.

why doesnt he send another Katrina?

You're literally just saying "I'm right because I said I'm right"

Would you like a redpill user?

Us humans are naturally evil. No matter how hard we try, we will continue to sin. The only solution is to seek salvation through Jesus.

biblehub.com/romans/10-9.htm

You say that as if it's a bad thing. Also it was more like it was born in reaction to judaism. Not necessarily from it. It was more like the Buddhist influences finally reaching the secular Jewish lands.

are you confident when you say you are truley repentant for ALL your sins. Keep in mind that looking at a hot girl and thinking i want to fuck her is adultery in the heart. have you accounted for all your sins?

>A fucking hat

No, I'm saying you're fucking retarded for ignoring ACTUALLY FUCKING REALITY, then claiming other people are stupid because they won't buy into the same jewish propaganda bullshit you did, you retarded cuckold.

this time and time again. athiests btfo

I'll continue to sin until I die. That's what it means to be human. I try not to though and I repent when I do.

Maybe god shouldn't have created such a trainwreck. I sure as fuck would never have created you damned monsters.

Then you are planning to use god to get into heaven while living a sinful life. Have you done everything in your power to stop your self from committing sin? Can you prove your not living in sin because you know that you can go to church on Sunday and pray it away?

Yes. I try my best not to sin and I'm repentant when I do. I know I'm a sinner but Jesus took my sins apon himself like the sacrificial lamb and died to cleanse them

Can you do anything other than swear and ad hominem?

You arent even making arguments anymore

If you would not say it in a church then dont say it in this thread

HAHAHHA

your a lier then and going to hell. Your using god as a crutch to commit sin.

If you moved to the middle of desert would you say you would commit less sin then you do now?

IM SAYING IT'S NOT ACTUAL FUCKING REALITY DICKSNOUT AND YOU HAVENT EVEN ATTEMPTED A COUNTERPOINT

>typography videos

EBIN XD

this guy 9 years later

>Implying I wouldn't

Yeah, you are. You're literally going:
>Hurr causality dun matter! Durr JEBUS!!

And believe it or not, before about last year, Sup Forums wasn't drowning in Crusaders & Camelfuckers cosplayers.

is over there, retsrd.
If God is omnipotent and omniscient and he created everything how can you meaningfully say you make choices or that things are goof or bad? Things are just as he made them, things happen because he wills it.

Praise the Sun. Glory to the Old Gods, friend.

Fuck the jews and their catholic bullshit.

Orthodox christianity is filled with gold diggers, Mercedes S class limos, etc. Oy vey!

>rip

go lick some shitskins feet like the pope

Are you trying to make some kind of point here or is this just a bad attempt to be shocking and edgy

Judgement is swift, the NO is surrounded and rooted in voodoo and satanism, Like Noah with the arc, God warned people for 120 years before hand when it was outside Noahs house as he warned people. God has been warning us of judgment now for almost 2000 years, it is time to wake up brother, look at the world.

I'm not a liar. I'm a sinner but I repent for my sins. Some sins I commit often but am still genuinely repentant.

If I moved to the middle of the desert I would be throwing my life away and not spreading the love in my heart. A bigger sin than staying here and masturbating.

just dumping my Katrina folder to see if this shitty thread gets deleted.

>Jesus was hella cool
No, he wasn't. He was a shiftless monk errant. If you met a man like him you'd say "how can somebody be such a fuckup?".

Satan is pleased with you ignorance.

you just admitted that nothing barring death will stop you from sinning, how are you different from the bank rober that was planning to rob a bank and ask for forgiveness on his death bed. You are planning to get rid of your sin after the fact rather then stopping your self from sinning. You know for a fact if you moved to the middle of the desert and cut off all contact with the rest of the world you would sin less. Why aren't you doing that?

>that pic
>ignore the last 2 thousand years of europe
>ignore the fact our entire civilization is born from Christianity because look how Germans are in the last 20 years!

Why is the bible now considered a book of metaphors rather than the literal word of god?

Is it because you can no longer lynch anyone who criticizes it? Is it because you wont bother defending it as truth because you know it's bullshit?

Also why are Christians such passive betas these days?

I'm saying we aren't just robots reacting to stimuli, you're a dumb motherfucker, what's the point of even arguing if everybody is just stuck on rails and the only metaphysical aspect of reality is causality