It's not even a day old, and this video's comment section is already exclusive Sup Forums property

It's not even a day old, and this video's comment section is already exclusive Sup Forums property.

I don't get why all the hate is on the nigger, and not the degenerate plastic whore, music and culture.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=s_nufSwU-T8&t
de.proxfree.com/permalink.php?url=s54aaHA/aGsaD5vHs0QZLcUclS/cUxrnNZwEMCiA0I9sZrDvP9JAZViyQ09Bd6cTZnDCB0+ceI2++LA+yzX7LQ==&bit=1
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

she look like Elsa Jean kek

Link?

Forgot link
youtube.com/watch?v=s_nufSwU-T8&t

She looks like a fucking mongrel with eight layers of makeup

She looks like Margot Robbie from Wolf of Wall Street, if Roger from 'American Dad!' decided to dress up as her

just google it you fucking kike

OP you a insecure white men GTFO

If any of you were actually capable of landing gorgeous women yourself you would not care about this bullshit. Good luck and maybe one day you will not be an insecure little bitch

If she's so hideous- why do you even care if she is idolizing black men here?

u mad?

Unironically this.
>B-BUT THE JOOS ARE KILLING THE WHITE RACE, MUST DISLIKE THE VIDEO! MUST DISLIKE!

Sup Forums is pathetic lmao.

Who is this girl?

The uploader has not made this video available in your country. :(

This

Welcome to Germany-stan (is my guess). They ban everyone and everything

I am in france i can play

Try this
de.proxfree.com/permalink.php?url=s54aaHA/aGsaD5vHs0QZLcUclS/cUxrnNZwEMCiA0I9sZrDvP9JAZViyQ09Bd6cTZnDCB0+ceI2++LA+yzX7LQ==&bit=1

the JOO director is the one who wanted the nigger, even though Sophie wanted her boyfriend to star in the video.

Safe?

Fucking propaganda

This is obviously marketed directly to people who use cuck unironically and white apologists. Stop falling for obvious bait on other websites.

Video is unavailable can I get a quick gestalt on whatever this shit is

Video unavailable. No comments.

Thanks, OP.

if OP brings it up he should be able to provide source you fucking newfag

This is a marketing ploy disguised as outrage bait