Anyone on b know what type of weed this is? Or is it too hard to tell from picture alone?

Anyone on b know what type of weed this is? Or is it too hard to tell from picture alone?

That looks like anything

Dogweed

Looks grown okay, trim job is shit but who cares

Kind of a bitch to find out what it is from a picture. Where it came from would help a lot.

Bought it in Poland, not really an expert on weed. Not sure but might have a diesel like smell

could narrow it down to 4 or 5 strains.
what's it smell like?

one thing is sure, it's a hybrid

looks like a bit of cannabis weed to me

Maybe this second picture helps

could be a diesel strain typ.. looks familiar to them. otherwise its very difficult to identifer strains via a picture, there are so many differnt strains or relative strains. try a bit in a pape ( about (0,1g). Smoke it without tobacco or better vape it. If it smells and tastes sour and a bit of citrus and amkes you more high, not soned, it could be a relative diesel strain

Just smoke it OP, if you feel like leaving your house to enjoy your day, its a Sativa, if you feel like sitting on your couch and not moving, its an Indica, hope this helps.

Fuck no idea what they are breeding in bumfuck poland sorry

Smells sour diesel like I think, but unsure as I havent really smelled many other strains

looks like cannabis.

but it looks good for street weed. good trichomes. i think it will be strong too, just try a little bud and tell us how it is :P have fun with your joint mate

Might even get OP high.

but could be stretched weed too.... very hard to say due a image. Maybe check your weed first with microscope befor smoking

I think it's amnesia

no way.... amnesia need a so long flower time.. i dont think that amnesia haze is selled at the poland street markets lol.. even here in germany we get only shitty indica strains

looks like every other strain ever

that's some gorilla glue #4 crossed with adub

lol, sure... Especially in Poland.

Here in The Netherlands it's almost always amnesia if you get it from a dealer

i could go down to the dispensary and find at least a half dozen strains that look like that.

i have some strawberry cough and some nuken that look very similar.
strawberry cough is a hybrid, nuken is an indica.

both have dark purple flecks, rusty red/orange hairs, and about the same shade of green. as do roughly a dozen strains, both pure and hybrid.

see where this gets difficult? i might have to come and do a puff of that with you, just to be sure.

Grower fag here. Definitely a sativa, probably a diesel or lemon haze

what a weird stigma to bud ratio...

yeah right, netherland, you cant buy this high quality weed not only in coffeshops... many dutchys are growing and selling it illegal. but the german (and polish blackmarket ofcourse) dont wants qualitiy, it wants quanitiy. so there are many many many indica strains for sell, beacuse their avergae yield is bigger and the flowertime shorter. im smoking for 4 years weed and know about 50 guys who sell this. and i dont even know one guy who sells good sativa haze

lol get out, no way to tell. srsly.

you're actually retarded aren't you

You cant tell that without seeing the leafs.

My street weed is miles ahead of the shit overpriced club weed

Dont know but shit looks loud

It is impossible to tell what strain weed is. It smokes the same. Just make a name up, that's what dealers do

Can't tell the strain from just a picture (strains are bullshit anyway, each plant is different. The only way to keep a reliable "strain" is by cloning, and then you have genetic degradation over time, so the strain only lasts so long.) Nobody can tell you this is blueberry kush or northern lights or diesel or otherwise.

As for indica/sativa, that's a different story. I would say this is sativa heavy hybrid.

diesel crosses i've seen with purple leaves, never lemon haze.
for all we know, this could be romulan, blackberry kush, or any other indica cross.

yes could be. but you misunterstood me, i mean, its so unlikey that you can buy real good amnesia at the polish market without really really good sources or a good grower firend... the german and polish weed law situaution turns the growers and dealers at the blackmarket, to buy as fast and much as possible, not as good as possible. at your land, its obvious that you can buy amnesia at every street dealer, because how could they gain profit, if the selled weed isnt better than the shops' one? think about at and enjoy your strain choice... im really jealous about you dutch guys :P

It doesn't, it looks like mids.

Could be anything, but longer, more pointy bids tend to be sativa while rounded buds tend to be indica. Of course there are exceptions and it largely depends on the grower. Beyond that it is impossible to tell just from a picture
>t. Dispensary owner

AFAIK you can't tell the strain from the appearance alone.

what makes you say that?
i see a large variety of strins on a weekly basis. i've been smoking pot for longer than you've been alive, an i know more than a dozen people who grow or work for a legal grow op (which around here grow multiple strains at a time).

stating that it's a hybrid was redundant, it's obvious. that doesn't mean retarded, more like pedantic.

can you do better, faggot?

>t.

Why is everybody doing this suddenly?

people have been using t. (regards in finnish) for years.

t. finnish grower

It just means regards? I've only seen it pop up on Sup Forums in the past few months.

Maybe we just have more Finnish people that browse now?

>My street weed is miles ahead of the shit overpriced club weed

sure it is.
tried any "club" weed?
BTW, just an FYI, i pay the same or slightly less per oz. for dispensary weed than i do for "street" weed (which i get from a friend). and the first obvious difference is quality. dispensary weed is grown under strictly regulated conditions (that's the law here), while my buddies weed is grown in a grow op in a garage lined with poly. otherwise, both use the same basic methods for achieving the same result, although my buddies weed falls a little short of the quality standard of the "club" weed.

try "joining" a "club" before you rate their products

nah it's being used internationally, it was originally a finnish meme.

Alright smoked a bit and played a game of LoL, went really good and was more high than stoned. would guess its a sativa heavy hybrid

why even care you fucking faggot.
smoke it and do whatever you like

Could be some purple haze which hasn't been fully purpled (you can get very green purple haze). Although looks a bit lengthy so it's just a guess

I've had some club weed and it's been so much better than the shit I got off the street. But I moved back to Aus and I found some weed which was better than club weed, but only slightly. Have no idea what process it goes through but it's always sticky as shit and one hit stone

Uneducated fags. You can tell by the shape of the bud but it gets difficult with the amount of hybrids out there

Some people just like knowing in case they really like the strain and want to find it again to get the same effects

But i am a member of many clubs on the scale is the street 8th the other is the dispensary 8th

Dude the dispensary weed looks trashy, never been to one though because live in U.K.

Okay then.

stickiness is dependent on cure time. the longer it goes in cure the drier it becomes.
ideally a fully cured "sticky" bud could spend a few more days in cure so that it could become a "hard" cure. the resins dry out to the point where the bud is hard when you squeeze it and only slightly sticky to the touch. that's pretty much standard for the grows around here.

have those buds been dipped in hash oil or something?

I know i didnt know i was smoking shit until my coworker sold me that 8th. I was pissed because the club said that was their top shelf shit and was 55 dollars and ve 25 on the st

I wish but no probably lighting

i would be concerned about the blackish discoloration on the street weed, the lower in the pic?
if that's dirt then a couple of drying racks are in order.
if it's not dirt, i wouldn't smoke it.

not all clubs are of high reputation. some are growers out there to make a quick "legal" buck.
not knowing where you are i can't say what kind of regs are in place to govern grow ops, but i wouldn't go back to that place again if that's what they're selling as top tier stuff.

It's the kind that gets you high

They both look like weed to me

Is color the only thing that matters to you? They both look trimmed and cured well. Maybe the dispensery weed is a bit older or was in a clear display (getting hit with sun). The only way to know if you'll enjoy the weed is to smoke it.

I'm just happy if the stuff gets you high. Does that make me a pleb?

Thats caused by the camera flash. Heres another example to is from a club botton is a oz i pick up from the dude

I know sadly as i was new to weed i kept going for a while

supposedly the same strain?

the upper is cured longer than the lower, the brighter color is a result of the chlorophyll not having broken down.
during the curing process the trychomes should yellow and become cloudy, and the bud darkens as the chloro fades, this is also reflected as a difference in moisture content.

ideally, any bud should spend 10 to 14 days in cure, at 60 to 65% humidity at room temp,in order to achieve a hard feel to the bud.
if the bottom buds squeeze down under finger pressure it hasn't cured long enough. if you can squeeze them and they don't compress much, they're good to go.

the difference between a hard cure and a soft cure is the first indicator that the bud has spent enough time in cure.