Be honest, if Voldemort was running for office, you'd voluntarily bend the knee

Be honest, if Voldemort was running for office, you'd voluntarily bend the knee.

voldemort was a bipolar fagboi

Now Grindelwanld? i'd be his top guy

But we're all muggles.
Why would we support him?

Grindlewald is a meme

I hate a majority of muggles to be honest senpai

>Grindelwald left Britain and soon stole the Elder Wand from Gregorovitch, proceeding alone with the revolution he and Dumbledore had planned. He established a power base in continental Europe at the fortress Nurmengard. Grindelwald was a complex figure, highly idealistic but marred by sociopathic tendencies and his links with the Dark Arts, a revolutionary operating outside the law. He was not a wanton killer or torturer, but he and his followers (in a single-minded and unpopular quest; one's allies must often be unsavoury characters) committed numerous crimes, including several known murders and eventually genocide.

Grindelwand is the nigga

What was the rest of the Wizard World doing while Voldemort was actively seizing control of England's wizard government?

Are you frigging kidding me dude? I would never bend the knee for someone in one of the dullest franchise in the history of movie franchises. Each episode following the boy wizard and his pals from Hogwarts Academy as they fight assorted villains has been indistinguishable from the others. Aside from the gloomy imagery, the series’ only consistency has been its lack of excitement and ineffective use of special effects, all to make magic unmagical, to make action seem inert.

Perhaps the die was cast when Rowling vetoed the idea of Spielberg directing the series; she made sure the series would never be mistaken for a work of art that meant anything to anybody?just ridiculously profitable cross-promotion for her books. The Harry Potter series might be anti-Christian (or not), but it’s certainly the anti-James Bond series in its refusal of wonder, beauty and excitement. No one wants to face that fact. Now, thankfully, they no longer have to.

>a-at least the books were good though
"No!"
The writing is dreadful; the book was terrible. As I read, I noticed that every time a character went for a walk, the author wrote instead that the character "stretched his legs."

I began marking on the back of an envelope every time that phrase was repeated. I stopped only after I had marked the envelope several dozen times. I was incredulous. Rowling's mind is so governed by cliches and dead metaphors that she has no other style of writing. Later I read a lavish, loving review of Harry Potter by the same Stephen King. He wrote something to the effect of, "If these kids are reading Harry Potter at 11 or 12, then when they get older they will go on to read Stephen King." And he was quite right. He was not being ironic. When you read "Harry Potter" you are, in fact, trained to read Stephen King.

I mean come on its 2016 not 1950.

NYEH-HEHEH

Also, why didn't Harry just just a luck potion against Voldemort?

why didn't voldemort just mind control spell the US into nuking hogwarts?

Yes he was cool unlike one of the dullest shitposts in the history of movie shitposts. Each shitpost following /lit/ wizards and their pals from /r9k/ as they fight assorted kinographers has been indistinguishable from the others. Aside from the lack of film analysis the shitposts only consistency has been its lack of excitement and ineffective use of images and pasta?all to make fantasy unfantastical to make witchcraft seem kiddie.

Perhaps the die was cast when Quentin vetoed the idea of shitposting on /lit/ directing the shitposts at Sup Forums, he made sure the shitposts would never be mistaken for a work of art that meant anything to anybody?just ridiculously profitable cross-prosting for his (You). The shitposts might be anti-Christian (or not), but it’s certainly the anti-atmospherical anaylsis in its refusal of critique and watching for the plot. No one wants to face that fact. Now, thankfully, they no longer have to.

>a-at least the shitposts are g-g-good though
No!

The writing is dreadful; the books were terrible and the films were much better. As I read, I noticed that everytime he shitposts, Quentin wrote instead that Brave New World "was a low tier form of art."I began marking on the back of an envelope every time that shitpost was repeated. I stopped only after I had marked the envelope several dozen times. I was incredulous. The shitposters mind is so governed by cliches and dead metaphors that he has no other style of writing. Later I read a lavish, loving review of shitpost by the same Stephen King. He wrote something to the effect of, "If these kids are shitposting at 11 or 12, then when they get older they will go on to read Stephen King." And he was quite right. He was not being ironic. When you shitpost you are, in fact, trained to read Stephen King.

>notice the diversity among the death eaters.

Voldy was a progressive.

>I mean come on its 2016 not 1950.
my favorite meme of 2015
i'm glad it ended as that stupid fucking bong kept being spammed too

>hurrr it's shit because it's popular
and I thought this board was the only one completely devoid of intelligence

this entire site is dude

>the entire internet is dude
ftfy

when you're right you're right

So what exactly did Grindelwald want to accomplish? The books don't really go into details, they just say that he and dumbledore were buds that had a falling out over him killing dumbledore's sister.

he wanted what voldemort wanted albeit more peacefully. to rule muggles with wizards at the top. dumbledore actually agreed with him.

id rather have voldemort desu. dumbledore wanted the succ

I'd buy a gun.
t. Self-hating faglord, have fun prepping Draco Malfoy so he can fuck your wife

Talking about how GB's wizards needs to be culturally enriched, and even though Voldemort is bad, not all dark lords are like that.Also, tweeting stuff like #jesuisgodricshollow #jesuisministryofmagic #jesuishogwarts