Show me what you got you stuopid fags, give me some good games, I don't wanna play as a female and a nigger pls, thx

Show me what you got you stuopid fags, give me some good games, I don't wanna play as a female and a nigger pls, thx.

have you considered DOOM? You play as a strangely relatable retardedly angry white man.

Nier 2 or GTA San Andreas should be right down your alley.

fuck these, played doom a lil, it was shit..
GTA San don't wanna play pixels fuckboipussyintheass

the fuck is Nier? isnt the main a girl? fucking girl get raped in the ass in the morning by me.

Max Payne 2

summerfag, bad game, pls kys

Have you considered that you just have shit taste you colossal faggot?

fuck you neckbeard, subhuman filth shit like you should not exist, get cancer like my mom got. fuck you i will fucking gut you open and fuck your bloody corpse.

Watch out, you might cut yourself on that edge.

fuck you nigger, i will find you and make you my private fleshlight,i cut your legs so you can't run and your arms so you can't fight back, i will enjoy hearing your screams pussyboi.

We are in the midst of an unlimited summoning of aspiration that will give us access to the planet itself. Reality has always been aglow with messengers whose third eyes are baptized in interconnectedness. Our conversations with other entities have led to an unfolding of supra-unrestricted consciousness.

I am well aware of these entities, and i will laugh when i fuck them in the ass like satan fucked jesus

You may be ruled by dogma without realizing it. Do not let it eradicate the healing of your circuit. Discontinuity is born in the gap where guidance has been excluded. Yes, it is possible to obliterate the things that can shatter us, but not without grace on our side.

I am not ruled by anyone,and i will never shatter you evil superannuated entitie! go back to your realm you fool.

Our conversations with other spiritual brothers and sisters have led to a redefining of ultra-cosmic consciousness. We are at a crossroads of joy and stagnation. We are in the midst of a holistic blossoming of learning that will become our stepping-stone to the biosphere itself.

"and a nigger"

wish english was my first language,and i wish i was not autistic and retarded, so many wishes.. and begging for the impossible..

demon's souls, dark souls, scholar of the first sin, dark souls 3, skull girls, hyperlight drifter, salt and sanctuary, dead cells, hotline miami, shovel knight, darkest dungeon, binding of isaac, bastion, SOTN, mega man X, etc etc

This thread is shit and so is your taste in video games

played them, and some not, they looked so bad. not even worth donwloading.

Our conversations with other dreamers have led to an awakening of pseudo-endless consciousness. Reality has always been aglow with lifeforms whose third eyes are enveloped in passion. Who are we? Where on the great mission will we be reborn?

Only death have the answers.

The dreamtime is calling to you via expanding wave functions. Can you hear it? How should you navigate this Vedic grid? Have you found your quest?

mgs then?

nope, don't wanna do the same shit again and again.

>super bomber man
>lemmings (no 3D) bullshit
>worms 1-2 (no 3D) bullshit
>operation desert storm /jungle storm
>not an hero
>James pond Robocod

got cancer by this, but thank you for trying.

shut up stupid jew, bet you have that big nose mask to hide your own big fat jew nose stupid filth, we gonna rape yo asses! WHITE POWER

It's ok maybe you are too young to remember good games

super mario world

and you're stuck in this nostalgia zone you fat old fuck, i will rape yo stinky old ass fucking niggers.

12 St 7
Dont consider myself as an old fat fuck, 39 is quite young.
I'd beat the living fuck out of you irl
You never specified any tear or gaunre just no niggers or girls.
Best hurry kid you mom will be home soon

Lmao my mom won't come home til morning.

I fogot she sucks nigger dick all night my bad

fuckin retard you don't inhale cigars your autistic fuck

No shit Sherlock

lel funny comment