I'm a liberal minded person for sure, but shit...

I'm a liberal minded person for sure, but shit, for the first time I've had to delete people (more than one!) for being too liberal. This is insane logic! They're trying to be soooo open minded they're letting their brains fall right out. What does Sup Forums think?

An open mind is a fortress whose gates are unbarred and unguarded.

How is the bottom left one transphobic?

>LOGic

How is not wanting to date a guy dressed as a girl cuz "his feels" transphobic?! So if I'm on a second or third date with a bitch and I pull her pants off and a cock flops out I'm supposed to suck it or I'm transphobic?! Nope. And then calling me transphobic makes them a bigot right?! Are gay women gunna suck my dick now if I wear a dress?

Well, yes, if you lean far enough to the left, but there's nothing wrong with phobias.
Indiana Jones didn't like snakes, and you don't like trouser snakes. Nobody thought less of him, and nobody should think less of you.

I am top right. Come at me.

>anyone should be able to love who they want
>if you don't take my shriveled, hormone deformed dick, YOUR the one with the problem

Welp, off to the woods now. No more society for today.

Only because people consider themselves to be liberal, doesn't mean that every opinion they stand for is a result of their liberalism. You can have stupid opinions no matter what your political wing you belong to.

Lol, good point. But I don't want being a straight male who doesn't want to suck dick to be considered a phobia and for people to say I'm marginalizing a group of people because I won't fuck a guys ass just cuz he feels like wearing a dress.

What other liberal characteristics do you hold op?

More proof that only liberals delete people over political views

Whatever you do, there will be people who think you are a terrible, malignant person. Just accept it.

>dat top right
The fuck?

We could really use an updated version of "love me I'm a liberal". Fucking cancer.

Just stop giving a fuck and like what you like. Everyone has a preference. Some people like pussy, some people like dick, and some people like either but don't care what they're attached to. Do your thing.

I can understand 3 of those, but...
>I wouldn't date a trans person
Saying that is transphobic is suppressing my sexuality, ergo being heterophobic, ergo kill yourself.

>Top left

Oh so their chromosomes literally change when they make a mental decision about their sexuality?

Um....gay marriage equality, single payer health care, decrease military spending, increase public aid, switch to more sustainable fuel sources, God isn't real, Jordan will always be better than James. Legal weed.

It's just insane to me that tolerance and understanding no longer means "letting people live the life they chose and being respectful of their decisions" and instead people are saying "if you won't shove your cock in another mans ass who like to wear dresses you're part of the problem." That. Is. Insane.

It is still kinda ignorant in biological sense.
For example, beating on the same dead horse.
Men (X/Y karyotype) with complete inherited insensitivity to testosterone look like women, feel themselves like women, have vagina and cervix. Yes, they are from chromosomal standpoint - a male. If you saw one, even naked, you would never guess, neither there is any reason to force male identity on them.
And this is only a very polar example. In truth, there is a lot of people with various hormone related conditions which lead to the blurring of interactions of karyotype (chromosome composition) and sexual development.
Don't pay too much attention to chromosomes - they don't always translate to biological sex.

Ok, but how about top right?

Top right is just plain intolerance to other's sexual preferences, no argument there.
Aren't those people supposed to be for everyone choosing to date and have sex and marry anyone they want, not against it?

You're openly retarded

Right?!?!

>LIBERALISM IS FASCISM
>I
>B
>E
>R
>A
>L
>I
>S
>M

>I
>S

>F
>A
>S
>C
>I
>S
>M

We can agree that top right is BS. No one should be forced to fuck anyone they don't want to or to be attracted to anyone they're not attracted to. However thats not even close to a mainstream trans rights talking point

>forced

I dated a girl that later became a guy. I told him I would be his friend and support him, but couldn't date him because I'm straight. A few years later attacked me on FB with his BF for being transphobic. I was supposed to stay with him regardless apparently. So I think you might be wrong bruh

source?

This is pretty much the same as fat women calling people out for not thinking they're beautiful. I'm sorry miss landwhale, I personally don't think you're attractive, but there are enough sickos that do. Go have fun with them and stop trying to make me feel guilty for your addiction to McDonald's.

It's pretty much the same thing with people with farfetched sexualities. Good for you that you think that you're a girl sometimes, but that still doesn't make me more attracted to you. A difference with the fat girl metaphor is that sexuality usually can't be helped and fat people can just stop eating.

Anyways OP, asking Sup Forums if something lgbbqt-related is too liberal is like asking if a catholic priest likes raping little boys. You won't find people that don't agree with you on this topic here.

I dated a girl that later became a guy. I told him I would be his friend and support him, but couldn't date him because I'm straight. A few years later attacked me on FB with his BF for being transphobic. I was supposed to stay with him regardless apparently. So I think you might be wrong bruh

People do stupid shit when they are hurt. I don't think it has to do anything with trans rights.

NEED SAUCE

Hope is the first step on the road to disappointment.

And you're 12, lurk more.

All these straight guys with irrational fears of sucking cock.

Lol. I love when 12 year olds try to hide the fact they're 12 by calling other people 12.

>hope is the first step ....

Oh wow. Le deep. Much brooding. Such introspective. You must be a kewl!

All these faggots with irrational fears of pussy.

lmao that top right one. Imagine being forced to date people you don't want to date. What's liberal about that?

What a cis thing to say

In addition to the obvious retardation, these idiots need to stop attaching "phobia" to everything. It is a psychological term, with a real meaning. It is not whenever someone disagrees with you about opinions on homosexuals or trans people.

I have always been pro/supportive/ally for gay and trans rights etc. but honestly, now I'm actually starting to think trans is a mental "gender dismorphia" mental issue that everyone has just gotten "accepted" instead of treated. I saw a video the other day of a "trans-species" girl who was a cat. She wanted to be treated as a cat. Where does it end?!?!

>for the first time I've had to delete people (more than one!) for being too liberal
>for the first time
really? only now? i lean towards liberalism myself, but if you noticed the stupidity of most libs only now, you might be a dumb ass
>for being too liberal
it's called being idiots not being liberal (although some would say they're the same)

Don't you generalize me based on my sexual preferences! What a bigot!

Liberalism is literally capitalism
Only Americans are retarded enough to misuse the term liberalism

Not necessarily. There is such a thing as social liberalism that support a mixed economy.