Why won't he upload stone in focus in HQ quality?

Why won't he upload stone in focus in HQ quality?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=7QfSEIH2WEk
discogs.com/Various-Excursions-In-Ambience-The-Third-Dimension/release/59922
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

fuck off cunt

Because you wish it. He loves being a pussytease.

lo fi is better

>produce thousands of tracks
>people autistically focus on one boring ambient track
I hope he destroys the master

stone in focus is honestly his best piece though.

It's literally five notes reverbed to hell with a clicking in the background repeating for 10 minutes

Red Calx.
youtube.com/watch?v=7QfSEIH2WEk

why won't he upload more tracks faggot had us waiting for months for his dumb countdown and now he's gone again

He said there is plenty more coming. He's running the site and mastering the tracks by himself, it takes time.

so?

It's a lovely track to fall asleep to, study to, etc.

>HQ quality

because he's a faggot. the countdown tracks are disappointing.

this too

sif is his best track desu

>HQ quality

you post like a little bitch

It's the GOAT track to listen to when you need to calm yourself down or focus, it was literally the only track I could muster up the energy to listen to when someone close to me died, everything else was too overbearing

>HQ quality

It's not just not having the track, though. A missing track even fucks with the album's /artwork/.

The whole artwork of the entire album is based around the presence of the original 25 tracks, however, and in their exact, original sequence. I've even generated the pie charts in excel based on track lengths, and stylized them to look like the thing, and when you do it right it's PERFICK. To remove a single track is to simultaneously ruin and make ridiculous the album's artwork. Consequently most issues of SAW 2 have artwork that is significantly divorced from the present tracklist.

>HQ quality

you post like a little bitch

>HQ quality

There's an official digital version in an ambient music compilation from 1994.
discogs.com/Various-Excursions-In-Ambience-The-Third-Dimension/release/59922
It's only going for about $20.