How does it make you sexists feel that a woman can build a brick two story five bedroom three garage house without a...

How does it make you sexists feel that a woman can build a brick two story five bedroom three garage house without a man in just nine months? Wake up, shitlords, men are obsolete.

Other urls found in this thread:

carabrookins.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

that house doesn't look finished.

OP, what does your house look like?

Who cut the wood? Did womenz suck trees into their vaginas and blast out perfectly formed posts?

This is the finished house.

No, idiot. Machines did that.

>How does it make you sexists feel that a man can cook a delicious and healthy meal without a woman in just a couple hours? Wake up, shitlords, women are obsolete.

Let us know when they build a few thousand of these.

>comparing food preparation to carpentry like it's the same

I doubt it

Even ex carpenters contractors etc get shit on for not following regs on a building site how did this cunt get away with it

So she picked two real winners there huh? The first husband was an abusive school, and the second one was just abusive.

She sure has good tastes in men

Women birthed the men who built those so they kinda already did.

Yeah that's not how that works.

A women also birthed hitler, Casey Anthony, and the devil

Because women get away with everything, user.

>comparing men and women like they are the same

>> obsolete
>> needed to further the species
>> i don't think you know what that word means

french cookfag here

it is.

Never said they were. In fact, I said that men are obsolete because they're not as good as women.

/thread

Makes me angry

And women aren't as good as bears

The bear reign begins with you(r death)

I like apples

>hitler
did nothing wrong and saved german economy
>casey anthony
actually innocent
>devil
he doesn't exist

Fucking dropbears

>swinging a hammer
>swinging a laddle
>the same

>the devil doesn't exist

I know for a fact that Chris poole exists

here's some fish bird

Ironically enough, your statement limiting the purpose of men makes you a sexist shitlord.

It's a two way street.

alright that got me

I called B.S. if she built that house in nine months, by herself, She neglected and didn't see her kids for the past nine months. As some one who builds houses. Her labor force and timeline are fucked. There is no way she even saw her kids if she took it from plot, to finished house. That's great she can build, but a family is more important, no wonder her man left.

Women can't be sexist. Enjoy the future, shithead, because by 2030 you're gonna be less white with less rights than women.

It's not a two way street. It's a double standard. Women get away with everything. Men create and protect laws and civilization and women do nothing.

Take a look around, all the house in the entire world in the entire history of humanity has been built by men.

Except this very one. Don't worry, you'll get a medal, champ.

Guys do this weekly. Ever been on a construction site? Think they get an expert when they need something done? No. They go to Youtube.

You're right, swinging a hammer is easy

Picture of a man, albeit her 17 year old son, helping her. Child support and alimony built that house.

So you're saying she puts out!

Of course it ain't the same. Women are now more often taking on greatly challenging tasks like housebuilding and shunning housewifery.

But the effects of this have been disastrous - for women.

All across the developed world, to attain a certain quality of life by means of wealth, the vast majority of families need 2 incomes. So the women end up forced into wagecuckery like their husbands had always been in generations gone by. These new independent, strong, capable women will be stuck working full time in jobs they hate for their entire lives.

Meanwhile their children are brought up by strangers, childrearing having been industrialised, with children as young as a couple months shipped off to nurseries every day.

>Clearly has never been on a construction site

Of course they can, what do you base your assumptions on ? This is just silly user, please read more books and spend less time online.

How much of the house did she and her kids actually build? Did they receive any outside help at all?

There's no way this broad drafted plans and specs and civil engineering documents and didn't get laughed out of the fucking room at her planning/zoning hearings with the city. Maybe she did the framing herself, but I can't believe she had the ability to pour a foundation or set up wiring.

Wtf do you think?

Looks like it was built by someone who doesn't know what the fuck they're doing. Those columns? Really? Plus that shit-tier roof and unniggerproof windows? This is an utter failure.

Well there is a reason I am asking.

are you implying that women lie &/or exaggerate?
how dare you?
#istandwith_______ no matter what they claim

Lost

It'd be pretty nice if all the traffic going to this thread suddenly came from Sup Forums

"Of course the family didn’t do everything on the site. They left the electrical and HVAC work to a licensed professional, and a friendly firefighter helped them with some of the work for $25 an hour."

>men are obsolete.
You're, right. But not because of women.

A 3D printer fitted for cement building can build a small house in less than a day. Fit 3D printers with more 3D printer parts, and it will print an army of 3D printers. Their growth would be exponential and the only need they have for humans is materials acquisition. Wait until our augurs and factories are automated and we'll be nothing more than zoo exhibits.

>men are obsolete.
except for the men who likely did most of the real work (firefighter), the skilled work (electrician), and created the videos that taught the bint how to swing a hammer

being entitled and taking credit for others work, that alllllll female

what do niggerproofed windows look like?

What the fuck are those columns? The walls are flat, and what is going on with that roof? I'd hate to see the inside.

I know this lady IRL.

She's super sweet and smart, her kids are shits sometimes but she deserves every ounce of happiness she has now without you appropriating her story for your garbage feminist agenda bait.

Bars, my melanin-enriched companion.

Let's see the columns you've built boys.

>men are obsolete.
ok, that means she went to the forrets and cut the trees herself, prepared the wood herself, created the foundation with rebar and cement all by herself, and invented nails and the nail gun or hammer. cut all the wood to correct size and lengths and didn't buy them premade. invented that pvc piping as well.
KILL YOURSELF.

thank god that i don´t live in the u s of negroes.
here i don´t have to mutilate my nice looking house with ugly looking bars

This story sounds like bullshit. Youtube videos can only go so far...

>it also implies that she carried those things

lololol, women gave birth to every single straight white male rapist, murderer, child molester and every women beater in history. based on your logic feminist trolled themselves.

>single mom

Maybe she should have watched the YouTube video on how not to pick loser boyfriends and husbands.

>implying she didn´t leave him seeing how she seems like an ideological cunt

Tits or GTFO

And who built those machines?

Trying this hard

She left him because he was physically abusive. He's in prison now.

i smell bullshit

Photoshop that cobra monkey abe with a pibe and you got yourself a meme

She built a house in four months?

While working a job?

Or is she supported by her collection of ex's who pay for her and her kids while she plays construction worker.

Still should have watched that video!

Who was supporting her while she built this?

His entire argument is retarded. He acts like consulting an expert is bad when in fact it's a much better idea than watching youtube videos to build a house

Just keep a full magazine of nigger repellent with in reach.

That's not his point. He's saying they should be square. Her design is fucking retarded.

I built a garage, without youtube tutorials

does it have a basement? I know building a house is impressive but a basement is a big deal for any modern house that houses a family.

Yes, enjoy a blacker more Muslim America.

I'm gonna laugh my ass off when the local imam cuts your nose off after Jamal rapes you.

Am i supposed to feel bad for not being a single father with 4 children and all the time in the world to watch countless youtube videos on how to build a house????

A female firefighter?

>first husband was an abusive school
>an abusive school

??

He was trying to teach her something.

>just nine months

Women are fucking useless. That could have been done in 2 weeks.

Kek

I can tell she doesn't know how to frame from that picture.

Also where the hell did she come up with the money?

Anyone can do anything if they've got the money.
the majority of "country" people who do manual things like that are hugely fucking wealthy so they can afford to not only do it, but take the time off to do it.

Stop living in a slum you degenerate. Bars on windows means DON'T MOVE IN ANYWHERE WITHIN 5 MILES.

Lol

Linkage:

carabrookins.com/

.... and also build said house....

The real column probably is. What you're seeing is tiles wrapping the column.

brick?

YouTube tutorials mostly from men
I would bet my left nut

It is actually brick.

She did not bevel the brick, so it ended up having like a 3/4" mortar joint.

Looks like shit.

Hey guys, I just watched a video on how to do window tinting, so I'm totally an expert at it now. And since I had extra time, I went ahead and watched a video on how to replace a transmission as well as fix your A/C. So if you have any of these problems, feel free to come by my house since watching YouTube videos made me an expert in something I have had no experience doing in the past.

This

hmm
i guess i really should have
i am very much sorry for my ignorant laziness

>entire house
>house is nowhere near done based on op pic
>multiple cracks in the pillars already

sooooo..... who was her sugar daddy when she was busy building the house? Who gave her the living expenses? Welfare?

>a woman can build a brick two story five bedroom three garage house without a man in just nine months?

Knowing what I know about the media, women and life in general, I'm going to guess that there is a 20000% chance that some very significant details have been left out of this story.

> a basement is a big deal for any modern house that houses a family.

wtf are those columns for? what are they supporting? that miniroof? why?