Cuckoldry

You cannot come up with logical arguments about why being a cuck is bad.

Why is it so important to control my wife's sex life?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/SE6jy78tV78
soundcloud.com/couchtruthing/lets-make-america-great-again
youtube.com/watch?v=Qvkj-jwkWDg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

kek

kek

So that you don't end up paying for another man's child. And likewise, to make Chads take responsibility for once.

Can't think of anything to comment so I'm just going to post a pancake recipe

Makes 10 to 12 thick 4-inch pancakes

Ingredients

1 ½ cups milk (plus more as needed)
1 egg
2 teaspoons vanilla extract
2 cups self-rising flour
¼ teaspoon baking soda
1/3 cup superfine granulated sugar
2 tablespoons butter, melted
Preparation

In a bowl or 2-cup measure, whisk together milk, egg and vanilla. Into another bowl, sift flour and baking soda. Stir in sugar. Make a well in the center. Add milk mixture. Whisk until just combined. Batter will be thick (thin with a little milk, if desired; batter will get even thicker as it sits).

Heat a large nonstick skillet or griddle over medium heat. Brush pan with melted butter. Using about ¼ cup batter per pancake, cook pancakes 3 to 4 minutes or until bubbles appear on surface. Turn and cook 3 minutes or until cooked through. Transfer to a plate. Cover loosely with foil to keep warm. Repeat with remaining mixture, brushing pan with butter between batches. Serve.

AHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHA

Memes aside. It's weakness at it's very core. And you should always be in control of your woman. They really don't know what they're doing most of the timE. Why do you think no one likes black women? They're more rebellious and less attractive there is no good part. Asian women on the other hand are seen favorably for being attractive and submissive. So that's why being a cuck is bad, because it means your weak and unable to control your life or your woman.

If you're gonna let someone else fuck and breed your wife then why bother having one? Stop kidding yourself.
That's all there is to it, really.

Maddox pls go.

Being a cuck means allowing other genetic lines to exist. It's a doggy dog world out there, don't be a pre-madonna.

>bait thread

Women are people too.

Why is paying for another man's child bad?

What if I already have my own child with my wife?

I have nothing against other genetic lines. We don't have to act like animals.

Did america invent pancakes??

You dumb motherfucker.. It's bad because you get all the shitty parts of the deal while Chad only gets to berry. If you start accepting this on a larger scale, it will become expected from a lot more guys and you hurt that male segments bargaining power in the arena of marriage. Which again might very possibly lead to violence and societal collapse.

What you instead should do is opt out, or ideally kill yourself.

Why do you want to pay for another mans Child ...

Thank you, OP. We already accept that certain races are better at things, why can't we accept that Blacks are better at sex due to larger penises and movement of their hips?

Yeah us whites build better civilization but the Black man knows how to fuck. Why not let my wife get good sex? After all as the MAN it's my job to make sure she is satisfied.

youtu.be/SE6jy78tV78

Even the greatest man in the universe has called out the cuck bullshit as the low brow racist crap it is.

Straight white boys gonna have to flee to a new fuckin meme soon while black and brown cuck them for real.

dude if you're into asd's that's ok.

You shouldn't have made that video, Maddox.

If you like being a doormat to your wife fucking everyone but you then you don't truly love her.
That is truly pathetic.
Now go die somewhere huenigger

To the people who responded to this thread not knowing it was bait, you're retarded and you shouldn't be on Sup Forums.

To everyone who's still reading this, cuckoldry is a fetish, nothing more, nothing less. It's a pretty weird fetish, but there are weirder fetishes out there. Why Sup Forums has in the past year become so fixated on the word cuck is anyone's guess.

It's all about love, love is not all about possession.

From an evolutionary standpoint being a cuck means you are wasting your energy raising another's offspring. Look at your dick, its head is designed by nature to remove traces of semen left in your mate's vagina so that your genetic material will have a better chance of reproducing. But if you want to go against your biological human nature, and go about things completely the wrong way, be my guest, your sperm probably swims backwards anyway.

STDs, spending your resources on the spawn of another, etc

Exactly, I followed him when all there was his website. He jumped the shark being hyper butthurt in reaction to being called a four letter word.

Maddox pls go.

maddox is a cuck?

usually he's pretty brass balls and red pilled about everything

>"That crazy Brazilian guy who loves NTR"

A cuck is a metaphor for allowing others to take your pleasure and future. Like when cucks allow a bunch of refuges into our country effectually stealing resources that should have been used on our own children and future but instead goes to the refugees, or when American cities fall apart while billions of money is sent to Israel to pay for their future, etc.
Being a cuck isn't a fetish, it's self-hatred, or having been shamed into a submissive stance, like being told you have to allow refuges in other wise you're a nazi or racist, or we have to support Israel because of muh 6 trillion. Get it now, cuck?

It's a shield for the racist sacks of shit to hang out here to hate on people who aren't white. They don't got the balls to say shit outside this website. Anybody caught saying cuck in public oughta be beat like they just screamed nigger.

Saving this, thanks f a m

>select all pictures of pancakes
Like pottery.

>is a fetish, nothing more, nothing less.

So? That has nothing to do with it's implications.
Are you one of those idiots that think sexuality exists in some kind of vacuum, totally without overlap? If so, you are a fool, regardless of OP being bait.

At least cucks have wives/girlfriends

jump of a bridge cuck you make me sick

Beanbro out of nowhere, holy shit

but love is about loving each other.
You don't truly love her if you give her up to others.
She doesn't truly love you if she seeks out others.
If your relationship can't live without thinking about sex every other hour than you shouldn't be married.
If you think love isn't a little bit about possession then enjoy possessing stds,child support bills you never asked for, and being a sissy bitch for your "loved one" to step all over while a nigger plows her for fun.

In the animal kingdom it's a sign of weakness and genetic inferiority. The first thing an alpha male chimpanzee does when it takes leadership of a group is to kill all the children of the beta chimps in order to make sure that females only devote resources to his offspring.

You dont have other people fuck your wife so you only raise your own kids and dont get stds

soundcloud.com/couchtruthing/lets-make-america-great-again

>"There's nothing inherently wrong with being a cuckold." - Maddox 2016
youtu.be/SE6jy78tV78

Fetishes are a thing. There's a reason why murderers can't stop murdering.

>kys

Why is Sup Forums so sensitive nowadays?

>Anybody caught saying cuck in public oughta be beat like they just screamed nigger
>implying some of us can't defend our words irl
cuck please
I wish a nigger would get in my face

Yes, we invented pancakes because we're America.

I miss the old days when Sup Forums didn't act so tough and mighty over a post.

Because the whole place is being flooded with edgy Redditfags who thinks it's all ironic and satire.

just being honest.

You cannot come up with logical arguments about why sharing needles is bad.
Why is it so important to not share my needle with a meth head

>We don't have to act like animals

That's right. Animals are very much cuckoo. The cuckoo, for example. But it's also seen in pandas, penguins, and pretty much endangered faggot animals.

Thankfully we have civilisation where marriage, raising children and being the top of the food chain is kinda beneficial for our genetic material.

And you're going to waste all of that by raising chads offspring knowing you won't love them like your own and they won't you?

You fucking cuck.

You can get a disease by being a cuck?

shut the fuck up newfag

aids - herpes - climidia - crabs on and on

Nah. Been here since Gurren Lagann aired. Everyone was clueless back then and never threatened one another because of something silly like a fetish.

Ah, shit. Good point. I feel dumb now. I need sleep I guess.

Just look at bill and hillary clinton. Ones a zombie like sheen, and the other keeps coughing up sharpton cum.

nice proxy maddox

Are you using "doggy dog world" in a joking matter or do you really not know that its "Dog eat Dog"

you can't give me a logical argument that gassing jews is bad. I'm waiting.

Checked.

Why is everyone a fucking idiot but pol?

>marriage by definition a monogamous relationship
>"hurr durr one partner has no right to limit the other's sexual partners"

That's some top-tier logic there, about what I'd expect from a hue

Because no decent girl will still respect you after you she knows you like her fucking other guys. She might stay with you, but she isnt going to treat you with the same respect.

>Maybe I like being a piggy bank for my wife and her actual husband

damn keks coming from the beaner tonight, well played

Let's be honest, marriage doesn't exist anymore. The world is too advanced for traditional things like that now.

-t. Modern Liberal Man

Yes, it does. Traditional marriage is the standard for the wast majority of the human race. You sound like you live around a lot of liberals. You should move before they degenerate your mind and morals too.

You live close to Malmö?

Pre-Madonna is also wrong, or did you not know that?

Luckly no. It's a shit stain, full of muds.

>stds
You can get STDs, anytime you have sex. The solution is to have safe sex.
>shild support
Once again, protection, abortion, adoption.

>and being a sissy bitch for your "loved one" to step all over while a nigger plows her for fun.

Ad hominem. Even if thats true why is it bad?

>ad hominem
No, it's an insult, faggot, and you should defend yourself. What are you, some kind of passive bitch-doormat?

I'm not a doormat, I won plenty of bar fights back in the day. I get turned on when another man fucks my wife,and so does she. That doesn't make me any less of a man.

I mean he's not wrong there. There's a big difference between having a cuckolding fetish and being some beta bitch that has black dudes banging his girl and says nothing about it

Because sex is intrinsically linked with a powerful emotional response. Allowing another man to fuck your wife raises the possibility of fucking up the relationship one way or another by magnitudes.
Not only between yourself and your partner but you are now inviting other men in to fuck with it.

If you have children or rely or value your relationship it is pathetic.

The justification I generally hear is that "sex isnt a big deal"
If sex is not a big deal you have absolutely not justification to put your relationship in jeopardy over it.

Can you send me money to fuck your wife?

I may even give you a step son, if you want. I'm sure she won't mind, you're paying for it.

Wow a screenshot. Anyway it's 2016, I accept that a black mans penis is larger than mine. I'm still a white nationalist, but I acknowledge that they're better at sex than us.

No thanks. It's her choice not mine.

youtube.com/watch?v=Qvkj-jwkWDg
Watch this. It's made by a real, based, redpilled person who happens to use youtube not some media whore like Cucddox.

1/10 troll. You had us for a while, then you went full retard.

But nice to know there's still shills trying to make white nationalists look bad, we know you care, Scholmo.

IF I were a Jew, why would my argument be about racial differences? The Jews are all about claiming the races are equal.

Marriage is a promise to be devoted to one another. You arent as important to her as you may think if shes sleeping with other men. Vice versa if you do the same to her.

I'm done with you. You're not a white nationalist. Go roleplay somewhere else. I hear Reddit loves your kind.

Yes I am, just because I'm a cuckold doesn't mean I love my people any less.

It's not important to us at all that you control your wife's sex life. You're a Brazilian. Not like you can fuck up your gene pool any worse than it already is.

You like raising children that aren't yours?

it means you either dont love your partner or suffer severe intellectual myopia

wow what a complete and total faggot. and from brazil, land of the nigger, figures.

Mind if I eat the first half of your dinner, use your clothes, shit in your toilet you cleaned and take that new car out for a spin? You can use it after me but I just wanna use it first