>attitude
>manager comes over
>makes negress go get me another bag of chips
>I'm still mad for having to wait for her lazy shuffling ass to come back

>go to Walmart in Beijing
>nice and tidy, no niggers
>enjoy quality merchandise at low prices
>glad I don't live in America

Does KMart count? It's basically the same store just far shittier. It's like shopping in a barn.

>be me in what I assume is one of the last KMart's in America
>trying to find a blender so I can make margaritas
>instead find one of those "push for assistance" devices
>I do so
>no response for five minutes
>I seek out an employee
>find none after over ten minutes of looking
>eventually I give up and leave
>as I'm walking out the door, at least ten employees are standing right outside, smoking and bullshitting
>only one acknowledges me, a cute little Mexican girl who gets wide-eyed and says: "oh my god there was someone in the store?!"

The rest were niggers. They didn't give me the time of day, but the Mexican girl looked mortified whenever I glanced back.

>be me back in the day
>21/22 not sure
>work as mechanic
>shop is hot and it's summer
>leave every day tired as fuck
>I just want a cold one
>every other day I would go get myself a 24oz of my favorite beer
>every time there is this old bitch
>she always would give me a hard fucking time IDing me
>"uh..idk that doesn't look like you"
>"there is a weird line here, like its off center, you sure its real?"
>"I'll let it pass this time"

Literally every fucking time. If someone else was working they would be like "hey man, you're good bro have a good one" but the old bitch would always give me the exact same fucking speech.

I'm glad she died.

Lay off the chips and soda, fatty.

The K-mart I have gone too only has customers in it because of the little Caesars pizza that is only accessible through the clothing department. Sad that it closed up though

i am suprised on how american are so fucking lazy they can't put their stuff into a bag themselves, yet you still find room to bitch because cashier won't do it properly

>be me
>go to Asda
>it's owned by wallmart
>kms

Most Wal-marts only the cashiers can use the bag turnstile thing

pack your shit by yourself.

I got groped on a crowded day.

I'm a guy.

>doing someone else's job

I'm sorry your country is so cucked you think it's acceptable to do someone else's job and not get paid for it.

>doing someone else's job
it's your stuff man. i wouldn't trust some mongoloid or nigger idiot not to crush it

It's called flirting. She wanted your Wal-Mart shopping ass.

>Old fat cashier
>Talk whit two old lady that are paying
>talk for ten minute about anithing but the transaction
>trow my shit when its my turn
>I look fucking pist so she say the old costomur take longer
>HOPE SHE LOSE HER JOB

Shit nigga like two years ago my wife and I were haggled by some old bitch after looking at BOTH of our licenses she couldn't get herself to sell it to us, because apparently she had been getting tricked for too long and blah blah. Finally a manager saved us from the dumb bitch, but that was my last visit to Wal-Mart.

dude fucking what? It's the cashiers job to bag the groceries, why the fuck would the customer do it themselves?

Are you Borat?

>Visiting Wal-Mart in Austin.
>Ring up 20 items. Fuckers want to
>charge me .10 a bag because
>their store is "green".
>Fuck it. I use my pockets and shirt.

>Austin
You mean California 2.0?

Fuck yeah! They need that in all of them, plastic is for ancient faggots

I agree, but they should not fucking charge extra for it.

>be me
>gahd damn I hate niggers
>walk into walmart for simple items
>entrance greeters are 1 fat old bitch and one skinny cucked female..Probably has a hairy pousey
>see niggers
>disgusting
>continue walking
>more niggers
>disgusting
>nasty white people
>I'm white but at least I have a slight standard
>niggers smell frfr100 100
>get my thing's and get out
>praise lord for no Negras interfering my day
I'm a gradeA English student

I don't know why you are still alive if you are older than 16 at an entry level walmart job.

Real shiet nibba

>Go to walmart
>have severe autism and hate it when girls I think are at least semi attractive talk to me
>said girl is greeter
>I specifically go out of my way to be as far away as possible and she still tries to be friendly
>"Welcome to walmart user"
>something something thanks
>Go to leave and she's still there and I can tell she's searching for eye contact as I leave
>"Have a good day"
>Just ignore here and look angry and walk out.

So an attractive girl shows possible interest and you not only ignore her, but act like she's making you mad? How the fuck do you survive in society?

> Go to Wal-Mart
> Find what i need
> Still leave unsatisfied

What's a greeter? I mean, what's their job? We don't have that here, you just get in, get your stuff, cash out and go. I am pretty happy we don't have nigger cashiers here.

stand around saying "hi, welcome to such and such"

That's about it.

They usually put really old people or retards to fill the spot.

What's the point? Do they hope to improve customer binding?

Yes.

Home Depot does it too.

Doesn't help imo

They make you feel less shitty

Yup, as for where I used to work, they also handle a little bit of security. Switching rolls between greeter and receipts checker

I've got more.

>Go to the same bank inside walmart since I was 16.
>There is always multiple attractive women there
>Be 23-24
>Be in total otter mode and can run 5 miles no problem, work out 4-5 times a week.
>Don't think about it at all and reflexively hold a conversation like a normal human been
>One day Sara starts working there
>Cash a check and forget to sign it
>"I forged your signature user, hope you don't mind"
>Tall, lean, beautiful, smart, funny, instantly click
>Innocent banter for weeks and it's starting to escalate
>once I leave my ID on accident and leave
>She runs out from behind the counter skipping like a giddy.. well girl
>She's even more beautiful than I could see behind the counter.
>"Here's your ID user" smile_and_wink.tiff
>She skips happily back to the bank
>My heart is fucking about to burst.
>This goes on for a while and then my autism starts to kick in
>"There's no way that she likes you, a 5'9" manlet piece of shit
>"You're in some shitty trade school and live with your parents, there's nothing you can offer her"
>"Your dick is only 5.5inches and you couldn't give her what she needs"
>"user, you're right, she would be much better off without a scumbag like you"
>The next week I go to the bank and cash my check.
>Don't look at her in the eye and all and don't make any conversation
>All I did was stare at the signature pad and give necessary responses.
>I could hear her heart drop
>"Keep doing it user, you know that she wont know but you're helping her out"
>Go home and just do more school work.

All these shitty depression memes piss me off because 90% of this fuckers don't know what real self loathing and defeatism are.

Greeters just stand at the door and try to act friendly and be welcoming. I'm just a pathetic prick.

so they might act as a theft deterrent, I guess... still, weird to think of that since I've never seen that here

Damn, I'm glad you don't have a chance with girls. We definitely don't need you raising a boy.

Not Walmart, but from a Canadian hardware store
> live in Europe
> visit a friend in Canada
> go to a hardware store to help friend get something large
Mind you, I'm used to store workers being friendly and actually trying to help you if you can't find something. Something like "nigga attitude" just doesn't exist here - people do care (at least a little).
> see desired item, it's broken + last one in the shelf
> see more further up in the shelf
> try to find store worker, need 10 minutes to convince one to help me
> comes with a forklift, closes off the whole aisle (me: wtf)
> lifts huge pack from top shelf to floor (not into lower shelf where the old pack used to be)
> parks forklift right there, cuts open pack of stuff right there on the floor and hands me the first item from the top - which is broken, too
> ask for a non-broken one
> after getting a non-broken one, ask store worker why he didn't lift the pack right into the shelf, because now it's going to be more difficult after cutting it open
> guy looks at me with completely blank eyes, turns around and walks away without saying a word

I was literally speechless, I've never seen people working in a store not giving a fuck like that. I guess they don't earn enough to actually use their brains.

Because you know capitalism is wrong.

worthless sjw cucktard detected

Worked at walmart for a month. I gave absolutely no shits either. I'd always answer any question with "I just started working here, ask x employee over there. They can help."

Was it because of the people shopping at walmart or the pay?
I just can't get it into my head how much the "don't give a fuck" attitude has permeated US culture, as opposed to other regions where people are still being treated like humans, even while shopping.

Pro-tip Mr. Everybody's Supervisor:

Most people don't enjoy being lectured about how to do their already shitty job by some random idiot.

you basically greet everyone and set carts out for people. my store has a policy of checking receipts if you see any item thats not in a bag so you get to deal with people accusing you of being racist for literally just doing your job. you also give little tickets for item returns and shit like that

That's exactly the attitude I'm talking about. Here, people are helping each other. They help me find stuff in shelves, I help them pick up things they dropped, move things out of the way etc. People just care for each other, and if you can make the job easier for someone by pointing out things that might cut the needed effort, we do it (not just me, many people here do that).

Why do They let niggers touch their food items anyway?

not giving a fuck like that is the reason for people acting like animals in public. Ever heard of empathy? Genuine friendliness? I guess that got lost in the Capitalist States of America.

Thanks

That's a bit of a stretch, princess.

lolwut

so you must have built whatever device you're posting on from scratch, mining the minerals yourself.

go live in venezuela for a year and get back to us about capitalism again.

nah, sjws are the type that'd defend fatties, fatty.

Are there really huge fat bastards on mobility scooters blocking the aisles repeatedly or is that a stereotype?

You really think so? Ever visited Europe, had a friendly chat with a random guy on the streets?
That's REAL over here. No culture of distrust and greed, people are actually good-hearted here. Oh, and very, very few niggers (not living in France or the UK).

Newsflash, retard:

Europeans think you're a twit, too. They'll probably just be charged with a thought crime for telling you to fuck off.

>multiple attractive women
>walmart
This story is an artistic fabrication.

Thats a thing

>be me
>be a runner cartpusher
>almost a year doing that shit
>managers are chill for the majority of the part
>customers are always angry-bitter
>rinse and repeat

You're projecting. If you lived where I live, you'd notice your degenerate attitude.

The pay and treatment from management. All terrible, so I figured why should I give a fuck about their business when they don't give a fuck about me.

>admit to having autism and depression

remove yourself from the gene pool please

zero fucks given.

Ironic how you chastise a whole nation based on a visit to retail store.

That makes you an idiot.

its disgusting how many obese people you get taking up all the scooters while you awkwardly try to explain to the 80 year old woman with one leg that all the carts are taken and that there will be a wait

this

That's just fair then. I used to work as a cashier between school and studying. Since then, I know how much a friendly, patient and quiet customer is worth, so I try to be friendly, patient and quiet.

Ooh, faggy corporate copypasta? What fresh new hell is this?

yooo, jax one?

>You're projecting.

That doesn't mean what you think it means, genius.

Protip 2:

Verify what big words mean before you try to engage in debate with your betters.

I've visited the US on other occasions, same experience everywhere I went (just cities tho, no rural areas). My impression was generally negative. I do observe before forming an opinion, and you should too, probably.

>go to Walmart to get sandwich and rent Rug Doctor
>get sandwich, go to self-checkout
>self-checkout isn't working
>PLEASE WAIT FOR ASSISTANCE
>wait wait wait
>no assistance
>take sandwich to human checkout line, pay for sandwich
>go to Rug Doctor kiosk
>old lady in Walmart vest comes up to me
>"Sir, you did not pay for that sandwich!"
>"Yes, I did."
>"Oh no you did not!"
>wtf
>"Would you like to see my receipt?"
>"YOU DON'T HAVE ONE!"
>I lol
>pull receipt out of bag, hand it to her
>she studies it for a good 45 seconds like I've just handed her a 1909 Honus Wagner
>hands receipt back to me
>"You can't just leave the self-checkout like that!"
>this is ridiculous, I'm getting pissed
>"I can, and I did. It's your guys' responsibility to have your machines in working order."
>She scoffs and walks away. Never asked to see my receipt. No apology.
And that's my courageous story.

>with your betters
Fuck, a Sup Forumstard should never have this much confidence in himself.

>actually trying to help you if you can't find something
Wait, I don't get it, how did he not help you?

Newsflash number 2:

The problems you are experiencing obviously come from within.

That is really depressing. It isn't as common in the UK but I did see two huge fat fucks riding down the road the other day whilst I was working. I swear you could hear the scooters scraping on the tarmac.

No, that's the exact definition of what I mean.
You think I'm a twit, so you're projecting that onto every other European without verification.

You've just proven your verbal inferiority.

>drinking soda

I only shop at Target because I'm not trashy.

/thread

It's true that she would be better off without you. For realizing that you are not a prick.

I'm the same way. Any woman who shows interest in me is made acutely aware of the folly of her attractions.

I knew what I wanted and where it was, I just needed him to get it down with a forklift. I assumed that's what they pay him for, so I asked. Just didn't expect him to shuffle around for ten minutes before finally getting the forklift.

Twit status confirmed.

+1 for the Honus Wagner reference

Oh, so a generally indifferent attitude from litterally anyone I encountered working somewhere is coming from myself? I did try acting friendly, indifferent, pissed etc. Nothing made a difference in their behavior.
On the other hand, other countries' people do actually show human emotions. Haven't encountered that in the US.

according to alex "baloney" Jones - not only are most walmarts capable of subsidizing as fema camps if there ever were a martial law order enstated- but they can also serve as landing/housing/basing stations for Satanic demonic "archons" (which all E.T's apparently are) and their invisible flying saucer spacecrafts

Yeah, but you said that he didn't try to help you, and he obviously did, and now you're saying that he was just slow in getting the forklift. Just confused, more than anything.

K-mart is (and has been for over a decade) on the verge of collapse. The Sears buyout is only dragging both companies under.

You sound like a massive cunt.

In fact I had to ask the guy several times, guess he just did it because I wouldn't stop bothering him. However, he was just standing around doing literally nothing.

I did encounter the not-helping attitude in a grocery store where you had to keep your eyes on an employee while asking them something, because the second you turned away from them, they vanished mid-sentence. People just don't do that here, so I was quite surprised.

>shitty walmart
>redundant

Funny how trying to be a friendly human being is classified as being a massive cunt by people like you. You confirmed my hypothesis about people without emotions acting like animals.

So you made fun of this guy for helping you get the item off the high shelf, and you think he should be grateful for your smartass comments about his job?

What kind of meds are you on?

I didn't make fun of him, I genuinely asked him why he did that, because it appeared odd to me to make your own work more complicated.

Some males were just not built to succeed at life.
They worked in the bank, It was like a bubble between the rest of the store. Even the fucking dudes there are like Mormons out of Praise Mormon weekly

Wish I could

I've got more and recent ones too.

>Still go to same bank.
>Finally there are no more attractive women and I can cash my measly tutoring paycheck
>6-7/10 blonde starts working there
>Fuckme
>Super depressed and hate myself while plowing through community college
>One day blonde is the only one working
>fuck
>go in, cash check and for whatever reason I start talking.
>Girl makes a joke about not being to remember shit
>I tell her I've got the same fucking problem
>Somehow we end up talking about how we hate the fucking weather and should move
>Oh, there it is, that stupid pluck that lets the body know a potential mate is in focus
>I know she feels it too.
>After that she try hards and laughs at stupid little things I do even if I don't go to her to cash the check
(there's other tellers right by)
>I try to make a point of talking to the ugly girl who's married so I don't even have to look at the blonde
>New kid gets hired
>He looks to be a few years younger than man
>I'm more built but he's definitely better looking and could probably be a trap if he tried hard
>They're joking around and I come up to cash my check
>I look at them and make a joke about choices and choose to get my check cashed by the dude
>inb4 fag
>Don't talk to either of them and just take my money and leave
>I started going to the actual branch on the other side of town.

You've been brainwashed by the kikes. Dont fall for their tricks

Go fug that chick

Counter question: why do you think it is acceptable behaviour for a store clerk to just walk away while you're asking them stuff?

Ever visited Europe, had a friendly bombing with a random guy on the streets?

Just going on the petulant, superior idiot attitude you've displayed here...I'm surprised you didn't get punched.

As much as i hate america, Europe is infested with Muslims, Niggers and Gypgies, i want to move to the states, at least i can carry a gun.

No, I'm just someone who spent many years off and on working in retail and customer service. You're not being a "friendly human being" like you think you are, you're an entitled person expecting certain behavior characteristics and broadly applying them to everyone you expect assistance from. There is a difference. People like you don't actually understand that difference because you're so caught up in measuring up people's actions against your expectations which is why you're constantly let down.

Basically you're creating a scenario in your head and blame others when it doesn't occur that way. You're not a nice empathetic person or else you'd understand that.

You're a self-entitled judgmental cunt is what you really are, even if you say it nicely. People like you are the worst and those with experience can spot you a mile away. You're a shit person deep down and too narcissistic to realize it.