Hey b

Hey b

Long story short

Im trans, mtf, in the navy, and soon starting official treatment. However a big thing is trumps new possible order forcing me out. What would B do?

Pic related, my underdeveloped breasts thus far, and a timestamp from italy.

Hopefully they'll still ship you out. If anyone should be killed overseas, its degenerates like you.

this

Nope, I will be on limdu soon to start official hormones.

this

What'll you do about it? I'm already on deployment and my entire chain of command is pushing for this.

Fucking hot. Show some more baby

Show us your dick

Show me your porthole!

What about living sucking dick?

Otherwise you could just start drinking bleach. It can cure your mental disease

No one gives a shit go to tumblr if you want to cry

Your best choice is to suicide , that will be fine for everyone i think. Greetings your fan.

I hope they postpone the change until after you get out and refuse to pay a dime. My tax dollars shouldn't be going to bullshit like making you feel better about yourself. They don't pay for me to have a personal trainer when I feel like a skinny guy in a fat body. Go fuck yourself.

Not crying. I want to know what Sup Forums would do in my situation?

commit sudoku

Got it covered

I'd show us your dick

wtf? hormones make your nipples turn into cylinders?

Also retard, they can't postpone the hormones. Its set in stone. Kek. Your shit outta luck faggot.

Can we see some penis and ass?

You should KYS. Although the navy is for faggots anyway.

No one is in your situation because most of us aren't degenerate mentally ill faggots like yourself. Gas yourself.

No but mine get really hard or loose for no reason all the time because my bewbs are still growong

Search an old school psychologist who can treat your homosexuality as the illness it is so you can be happy being male.

Attracted to females actually

you know theres a tranny board here? /lgbt/ good luck, i hope you can be happy and love yourself

Show a little

Oh I know. But I got so many fags to try to bait me its gr8 fun.

Ok fags thats enough trolling for today. I'll be back once my deployments over. Which should be soon.

please show us fags more

Just training or full deployment

Full, sorry gotta go ive only got a couple weeks left ill be back soon.