JUST

To be honest, when you think they can't be even worse, the writers do it again.

Is admirable, in some way.

they found away to get shittier

Christ

I'm going to assume this is a Halloween episode and close this thread before anyone has the chance to correct me.

The original hothead returns.

HAVE NO FEAR WE'VE GOT STORIES FOR YEARS

>Hey guys remember old simpsons? We can't make characters that good so we will bring them back for a cameo and butcher them.

Perfectly represents the shuffling corpse and unfunny ghost that is the Simpsons today

LIKE MARGE BECOMES A ROBOT

Good. He was wasted on one episode

The only way this show can be cancelled is if Dan Castellaneto dies. Other than that they'll keep milking this shitty series.

Oh for fuck sake. Let me guess, it's gonna be for a Trump jab.

How is it going to be a Trump jab? I'm sure they will have plenty of Trump jabs to come in the future, but I don't see this being one of them. The only situation where I can see that happening is if they have a joke where Grimes says "Homer may have been awful when I was alive but maybe he's changed" and then Homer says "So, I'm thinking of voting Trump" and then Grimes loses it.

Kang and kodos only appear in halloween episodes

whats the point of complaining anymore

its obvious they'll keep milking it until one of the main voiceactors dies, and even then they'll probably keep going

I guess someone needs to kill him and take one for the team.

who cares?

I don't think they can ever sink lower than this

>I don't need to cancel my under performing, overpaid, flash animation show because I'm Homer Simp-

Fox owns simpsons till 2082, you think they'll let someone's death stop the machine?

>last year's halloween special had the opening with grimes' tombstone having a soul-eating zombie crawl out of it
>followed by a sideshow bob segment

They are taking ideas from the previous season and trying to make shit up as they go. If they won't end the Simpsons, at least fire the writing staff and get a new showrunner already.

taking the name necro simpsons to a whole new level

why bother?

Nobody cares about the quality of the Simpsons. Why would they randomly start now?

>It wasn't just a tongue-in-cheek song poking fun at the popularity of the show
>It was a warning

Holy shit, was Andy Dick really on the show?

What better way for the nu-writers to show their disgust for classic Simpsons that to have Phil Hartmans killer in an episode?

>tfw you'll have to make it til at least your late 80's to see The Simpsons end

Please stop

>tfw the 300th Simpsons epsiode came out in 2003 and featured Tony Hawk and blink-182 as guest stars

>13 years ago

That stupid skateboard matrix fight riled up my autism.

>13 years ago

sigh

I'm surprised nobody posted the kesha video yet.

Fuck you I forgot about it.
I didn't watch Simpsons in years and the one time it was one it had that fucking Tik Tok into.
I cringed so fucking hard.
I wanna forget.

They're probably developing an AI to replace all the voice actors.

I bet he comes back and passive aggressively says that his episode and the modern day simpsons is still good

TICK TOCK

>there are at least 400 episodes of pure garbage

You wish ;)

HEY GUYS WHAT'S GOING ON IN THIS THREAD?

The weird thing about that is all of the comments from millennials defending it as a work of satire. In my day satire had satrical elements.

who cares

Oh how wrong you are

>We can't make characters that good so we will bring them back for a cameo and butcher them.
Just like in TFA or any other remake/reboot/last legs show in general.
This shit is endemic lads.

It gives you a good insight into the people the new writers are targeting.

yeah but who cares? We've known the show was shit for over a decade now

Do you just like getting mad at stuff?

>upcoming episode 'Kamp Krustier'

I remember watching that episode when it first aired and it finally hit me that The Simpsons was dead. I was really sad, went and watched some of my Simpsons DVDs to cheer me up.

This. This was the day I stopped watching new eps.

and here you are 13 years later

are you happy with your life?

I am

Yes, why else come to Sup Forums?

I thought you wroter AL as in Al Jean and imagined him desperately trying to imitate all the voices to try keep the show going after every cast member dies

at this point, do they even need all the actors? They can pretty much just cut and paste from old dialogue now.

Her sweet can.

It was just a little mistake

this was the point where I stopped watching the simpsons

this image has never felt more appropriate

Hey guise, remember his son?

I'm just a kid

>There have been more seasons of Bad Simpsons than good

>Grimes bitching about how stupid and absurd Springfield is

Woo...

Why is this show still being made? How are there enough people still watching it to justify the ad revenue it receives? Why don't the creatures have enough integrity to let the show just end? Is this show going to continue into the 2020s? Is this show going to have 1000 episodes? Will they make another movie?

>tfw i remember watching this with my dad when he was still alive
>when Tony calls Bart my name

>13 years ago

>The Simpsons will last forever

>Why is this show still being made?
because there are enough people watching it to justify the ad revenue it receives

>How are there enough people still watching it to justify the ad revenue it receives?
Because the world is a big place and some people aren't very discerning with the television they watch

>Why don't the creatures have enough integrity to let the show just end?
Because they don't give a fuck

>Is this show going to continue into the 2020s? Is this show going to have 1000 episodes? Will they make another movie?
Probably, as long as none of the key voice cast die

>Why is this show still being made?
It is an iconic show known around the world and still gets millions of views.
>How are there enough people still watching it to justify the ad revenue it receives?
I think some people like this kind of Simpsons more than the original. People like Family Guy too, I don't know why exactly.
>Why don't the creatures have enough integrity to let the show just end?
This is their cash cow,
>Is this show going to continue into the 2020s?
I think this show will last until the 2030s barring any unforeseen circumstances.
>Is this show going to have 1000 episodes?
I think Groening said he wanted to beat Bonanza's record so it's more than likely.
>Will they make another movie?
Probably not. Too much time and effort. They make plenty making new episodes.

STORIES

FOR

YEARS

What happened in that episode between 500 and 520?

>That fucking spike on Principal and the Pauper

Jesus Christ, it wasn't THAT bad

Lisa goes Gaga is episode 508, it's probably that

It was the Lady Gaga one

Yes, it was that bad

inb4 they fucking
MAKE FUN OF MUH TRUMP
how dare they make fun of a ridiculous man who is begging to be made fun of

>Jesus Christ, it wasn't THAT bad

who are you arguing with? You realize that this isn't IMDB

Underrated post.