>where you from kid?
>queens

>heh
>broooklyn

OMG I KNOW THOSE PLACES THERE IN NEWYORK, only a true newyorker would know

>Tries to kill a kid
>Quips at him

L-lol?

Listen, autismo. Everyone is entertained when someone they just met grew up near where they lived. It shows a connection on some level. Maybe if someone said, "I grew up in my mom's basement," you would get excited too.

Aren't those places all infested with Italians, Jews and niggers?

marvel hits it out the park again, truly the best at bipolar, out of place quipping

i didnt realized the movie only show in new york

>Maybe if someone said, "I grew up in my mom's basement," you would get excited too.
Burnt em.

Not only that but he's a >Metz fan

Are they going to be buddies after this? Will Spider snuggle up with Cap on the couch and watch old movies together?

Which is why DC are /ourguys/

DUDE LIKE THAT REALLY OLD MOVIE...WHATS ITS NAME OH RIGHT STAR WARS LMAO
IT WAS SOOOOOOOO OLD, LOOK HOW YOUNG I AM IN COMPARISON TO MY OTHER SPANDEX WARRIORS, THEYRE LIKE ANCIENT LOL

slices?

if by our guy you mean you're Sup Forums and accidentally posting on Sup Forums(a board which you're not part of) then sure

marvel is Sup Forums
DC is Sup Forums

there is a very good chance op is a shit skin as its been proven time after time that those are the only kind of people that post about capeshit.
those animals generally don't talk about this unless they're ready to get shot at for being from the wrong block.

Just rewatched this movie. Much worse than I remember. Absolutely retarded plot, blant action scenes and shitty visual. The only great moments is in airport and final part.The rest of the movie is utter shit. CW is as bad as BvS but looks better because a lot of prequels

but you're not even Sup Forums

yes I am
I bet you're a marvel fan crossposting from Sup Forums

95% of Marvel characters are from NYC, ya dang dummy.

no i'm not and no you're not
you proved it by supporting this even though its clear he isn't our guy

EL FLASH
LA LIGA DE LA JUSTICIA

a lot of Sup Forums loves R&M for some reason, so they are literally /ourguy/

Isn't the Flash supposed to be a teenager in this? It makes sense that he'd be watching Rick and Morty.

No
He might be younger but he's in his 20s

>a board full of known cross posters from Sup Forums(you) and that one site
>a lot of Sup Forums
thanks for proving my point

I thought it was funny that two superhuman a in the middle of a life or death battle would take time to rep their set.

>Brooklyn, son!
>Queens, holla at yo boy!

It seemed very New Yorker to me.

TIL no Sup Forums is true Sup Forums

rekt

Savage af

GOT HEEEEEEEEEEM

> implying the shitposter moved out
> implying a dcuck would ever be able to survive on its own.

>implying you're even old enough to move out

DCucks once again btfo

>Maybe if someone said, "I grew up in my mom's basement," you would get excited too.

I didn't get this, it didn't make any sense.

I saw this movie in Boston and Spider-Man said he grew up in Charlestown and captain America said he was from Southie

Did they redub the line for its New England release ?

MARTHA

New York master race here. My audience went crazy over this scene. So did I.

fruits are good for your health

pretty savage tbqh

Try again DCuck

EL BRUCEO
AYUDAME EL BRUCEO
I know his Spaniard name is Bruno Diaz fuck off its a joke

BROOKLYN IN THE HOUSE

Faggot probably never played pee-wee sports when he was a kid.

During half time, you'd chaw on some orange slices for the vitamin C and shit to get rejuvenated for the 2nd half.

its in the USA so yes

Brutal

When did he become strong enough to backside kick a fucking high schooler through a large metal beam? He;s supposed to be the peak of human perfection, but he's selectively superhuman in these movies.

BURIED.

wtf I hate mavel now

Well at least it wasn't as bad as in that Turtle movie where next to every second line of the hockey guy was "Hey man, I'm from New York" or "Hey man, this is New York"
That actually agitated me a little.

What? When was that decided?

saw the British Dub when I was on vacation in England
I can confirm this being true
Brigadier America said he grew up Westminster and Spider-Bloke said he was from the Tower Hamlets

but spidey's white

>Tower Hamlets
Aren't you thinking of Abu-Spider Al'man

>spotted the fatty fuck who never played sports

New yorkers are huge nerds about street names and places they live in, it's strictly aimed at them and nobody else.

spotted the autistic retard that doesn't understand life exists outside of his shithole town

>infested
>italians

You realize Italians are good middle class white people?

If you think Italians are what passes for exotic in Queens, I'm afraid I have a bit of bad news...

t. vincenzo margharita-pepperoni

>white
YOU'RE AN EGGPLANT!

Why is everyone replying this calling it a ''burn'' its anything but, mentioning places less than 3% of the audience is from or been to is not clever nor entertaining.
even if
You think if i saw on the movie
>hey Marvel™'s Spiderman™ are you from Brazil Sao Paulo Ilda Laura ST ?
>yeah
>oh shit cool

You think i would flip my shit or something ?

they recolored the actor's face when he wasn't in the spider bloke outfit
I'm not from England so I don;t know he was suppose to be a brown person...I just thought the tint was off on the screen

that's specifically Sicilians

He got scurvy from the sudden pressure change

>Shows picture of Christopher Walken.

A Welsh/English/Irish white as they come person, to represent Italians. Bravo fucktard!

>Where you from kid?
>Metropolis

>Heh
>Metro City

those sound like places.

lmao

shit like this never happens in comics

They changed that to "Anybody got an energy drink?" in the German dub. Basically, going Giant Man exhausted him and he wants nutrients badly.

learn english, peasant

Lmao

It's the same guy responding to himself.
Classic case of samefag.

>Bruno Diaz
That's good to know.
Why though? It's fine to change his "batman" moniker but to change his real name makes no sense.

I'm from norway and have never been to new york.
I know both those places.

>this is a quality post on Sup Forums
literally the worst board on Sup Forums
worse than Sup Forums, worse than Sup Forums, worse than Sup Forums

queens crew,
youmad fukn midwest fags?

Did OP survive this?

whew lad

Heemed.

Well then you're quite welcome to fuck off back to any of those boards because you got blown the fuck out trying to meme your first time here, you glorious faggot.

I'm the one who made the post and am happy it garnered so many replies. It's insulting you would accuse me of same-posting.

my fucking sides

will DCucks ever recover?

RESPONDING CAUSE EVERYONE ELSE DID!

Pls include me in the r/Sup Forums collage!

and irish

i love it

Please delete this post

>italians
>white

posting to be on the screencap

#FUCKING #REKT

I don't hate people living in New York City.

I hate so called New Yorkers, and how they have to shovel their identity up your nose, as if it's not enough to make capeshits with heroes and victims being New Yorkers for decades

I will go ahead say this was probably in the early days and it doesn't happen anymore.
Bruce Wayne was Bruno Miller here.

Posting in a screencap with a screencap

New York City is a pretty big place.