Which immigrants are the worst in your country?

Which immigrants are the worst in your country?

Toss up between Lebs, Afghans and Eastern Europeans. The first two just cause crime and other horrible shit while the last one assimilated into bogan culture (gibmedats) and are just wastes of oxygen desu.

Also, Chinese fuck up the housing market and there's at least one Indian on every street from Perth to NSW.

Probably Pakis although you never really have to see them
Africans (always in expensive clothes) are more enraging on an instinctive level

Greeks

great joke gypsy

"Real people
Real homes"

Greek immigrants are legitimately shit here by the way

Wtf Hungary. I thought your people were redpilled as fuck.

All of them

>Immigrants
>Enough of them in your country to be associated as a national category

:DDDD

But the IKEA not :|

I dont believe you because non whites are jealous of Greeks.

>However, with its emergence as an economic powerhouse, opportunities for foreign immigrants increased and in 2007 the number of foreign citizens resident in South Korea passed the million mark for the first time in history.[14] 440,000 of them came from China, with more than half of them being ethnic Koreans of Chinese citizenship. The next largest group was from the United States with 117,000 residents or 12%, excluding the American troops stationed in the country. Vietnam, Philippines, Thailand and other countries followed.

Somalis

Fuck off ikibey

They´re alright. Mostly colombians, venezuelans or peruvians. They come here to work wat what they can and don´t really get in trouble, aside from the colombians drug dealers, but those aren´t abundant. The colombian refugees aren´t a problem either

fuck you subhuman

Everyone, including first world.

They are all shit in some way.

Maghrebians and portugueses

maybe its you ugly rude boring germs who are shit

t. I am greek you subhuman. Greece is better white trash

Then go back to your shithole.

i am already in germany you shitskin

fucking belgian immigrants are the worst

Germans.
Why don't they fuckoff to whereever they came from.

Salvadorans

>Holylul xDDD

The Finns.

>Nobody said Gypsies yet
GYPSIES!

Somalis

the worst citizens in colombia are the colombians

I'd say Germans

Somalis, Afghanis, Iraqis and Chileans.

Stay strong, don't fall apart like the west. If Korea was 70% Korean, and 15% white and 15% black, and people were proud of the fact that the numbers of Koreans was shrinking while the numbers of non-Koreans was rising, how would you feel? I get called "racist" and "nazi" for daring to say anything about what is happening to my people in my country. Don't let liberalism spread East.

Swedes