No fluffy thread? Come on guys!

No fluffy thread? Come on guys!

Your request pal is here to entertain you

A starving fluffy eating bugs to survive.

>cawwot, ywn sabe

Working on it

A guy who has his lawn decorated with the heads of feral fluffies he's killed.

Here you go.

Working on it.

Nice.

FLuffy chewing on electric wires and frying them self

bump

Here you go. Boy, that has taken lot of time.

Working on it

It was well worth the wait.

bump

Here you go.

Can I get a dude consoling a poopy babeh after stomping it's mother and best babeh siblings?

Sure thing! Working on it

Thanks user. Do you post on the booru? I like your style!

Naw I don't really post this stuff (though don't really mind to see it posted).
*blushing intensifies*

I've posted some of these drawings to the booru as an user.

Youre a hero

Ey can you give me a mother licking spilt water off the concrete to trying to survive extreme heat?

Can I have a pillowfluff trying to eat spaghetti just out of it's reach?

Here you go.

Will do.

That's gonna be all for today, btw.

I'll post whatever you draw for me then ;)

You are a legend

That's baller. Thanks user!

Can we get some good abuse up in tbis dying thread

FuzzyTheRed here, most of you likely do not even know who i am, but that is cool, just a lil announcement

Finally got the inspiration to get back to writing Book 2 of FluffyAcres, going to do an actual story in regards to "Carl and Lecter", and i may do one that shows that the MC of Fluffy Acres is not all hugbox.

to the one user, i still have not gotten around to writing the "freaky Friday" thing yet, but i have not forgotten.

First to go

Nice

Glad to hear you're getting back to writing.

This is one of my all time favourites

Second to go.

That's all for today with drawing.

Same

So, imagine, guys, fluffies exist and you desperately want to torture one to death, but being functioning member of society (try to imagine that too) you cannot just catch street fluffy and get it wherever you want to kill it. You have a certain reputation that you wouldn't want to change to 'mental abuser' and you live in small enough town so everyone know each other. How will you satisfy your desire to abuse and at the same time appear normal?

>Merc team #7 or whatever busts in
>Shoots up entire building
>Makes sure to clear every goddamn floor
>Recon team grabs Carrot and every last goddamn motherfucking fluffy in the Washroom
>Bombs planted on every floor
>Black Apache chopper takes off with Carrot and the other fluffies
>All uninjured
>Bombs detonate, leveling the building
>A second Apache flies over burning ruins, dumping salt on the building to kill any vengeful spirits
>Carrot and his friends are returned to their owner
>Owner places them all in a saferoom in the goddamn Negative Zone

Jesus fuck. Carpdime abuse is fucking heartbreaking.

Not to judge, but burn it all

No....you're still a pretty shit mum. Only assigning value to this foal after you fucked up and got your others killed. I can only imagine how much abuse this one suffered by your hand. Anyway....
>Scoops up foal
I'll be taking this one to a mother that treats babies right. Later, you smarty cunt
>Punts mare down the alley, walks off

>The mare screeches and runs towards you
"NUUUUUU NU TAKE WASTEST BABBEH"
> The mare reaches you and starts to bite your ankles through trousers

Does anyone have any artwork where the fluffy has his face fucked up in some way?I would love to see that

I would like to think that this motivates her to care for her neglected foal. Not that it matters at all, since they're probably going to die a horrible death on the streets, but it's the thought that counts.

I do wonder how the other three died though. It couldn't have been an animal or human, since their corpses would be mangled. If it was starvation the "poopie babbeh" would've died first. They aren't stillborn, since it's implied the shit kid lived for a few days before his siblings died. Can't be from cold, since the mother and shit kid would've died too. Sickness doesn't make sense either, since any disease would probably affect the starving, shit covered foal first. So what happened? We might never know.

>Smirks. That almost tickled
>Picks up mare
>Places in dumpster
There. In the trash where you belong.
>Walks into the sunset with the foal

Mummah wead stowy book tu Fwuffy.

Wuv bestest mummah.

I know the point of amputation is part of the amuse factor but I seemingly find it pointless.
It's abuse for abuse's sake.

>approaches user
"you going to abuse, hugbox, or give that baby to a random mare for it to take care of?"

>I'm sorry, your carrot is in another castle

Anyone remember the messed up picture of the mare looking for her babies but they're sewn to where her eyes once were?

>sees little foal
>notices its colors, and mane colors
>mine

Checked. I'd like a dancie babbeh dancing with Hitler on a grave

fuck yea, buwninatoe

This but with a fluffy instead of the too soon girl. Or just edit it over her skin

Love this comic, it´s more or less abuse, sadbox and hugbox mixed into one single comic.

Yay!

Too soon.

Huh? Oh, well, there's a foal nursery a few blocks away. I was gonna take him there.

"well, i can save you a few blocks, i can take care of that foal."

From 0 to 100 in a heartbeat

Ikr wolfram sparks mostly draws/writes that kind of stuff
Also carpedime

Not necessarily. Pillowing can be done as a result of injuries. It is also sometimes necessary/preferred for fluffies that can be a danger to themselves or others. Pillowing as a foal, when the fluffy would be the least attached (pardon the pun) to its legs result in a lap pet that can be really good for sick/disabled kids.

kekd so hard

Every time I see this the writing is blurred.

I love how child inosence can break a fluffy

Oh, well....I mean, you can go adopt it from there. Not that I don't trust you, man, but I like to be safe than sorry with these little guys
>Ruffles the foal's mane a bit

Degenerate

HOLY FUCK SOME ONE EDIT THIS BUT QT THE END INSTEAD OF WAN DIE MAKE IT SAY SHEEEEIT HAHHAAHA THAT WILL BE HILARIOUS

Wouldn't call this innocence. It's kids being pricks. I'd tan their hides and then some.

Its cause he's dying and losing consciousness

The vast majority of kids do not act that way.

Someone saw this real fluffy and posted it the other night

Fact. I would've been afraid I'd break the things if I picked them up and left them alone.