Why is Grimes the most hated artist on this board ?

Why is Grimes the most hated artist on this board ?

the terrible fanbase circling around her..other than that I'm completely indifferent to her work

Oven never listened to her stuff but I say it's bad for two reasons:

I'm pissed off by her fans who want to shove her music down the throats of others on this board

It pisses of her fans with little effort required from me

What board

>Oven never listened to her stuff but I say it's bad for two reasons:
Do you realize that doesn't make any sense? How it's supposed to be bad if you didn't even listen to it? Don't be absurd.

Cause it sounds bad and carries no real meaning. It's just bad music

because she's a talentless hack who doesn't know how to write or produce good music. her style is an amalgamation of the most pretentious and most plebeian forms of music available: art pop.
but mostly because she gets by solely on her appeal to lonely neckbeards who fawn over her because she produces, writes and performs all her own music and has the image of a girl-next-door type of person who's managed to keep her innocence in a not-so-innocent industry.

Her music is dull aside from a few songs, and her awful personality and rabid feminism doesn't help. I don't hate her though, just indifferent

i like her music its her autistic defeners who i cant stand
like jesus
dont even bother criticizing her here, because the captains of circular logic will stop you dead in your tracks

She's not a very good person is she

>her defenders
you people really have no fucking idea

her shit is a solid 5/10 but with her autists attacking anyone who criticizes anything about her she becomes a 1/10.

>you people
which people are you referring to

The fanbase.

I thought her albums were decent.

>because she's a talentless hack who doesn't know how to write or produce good music.
There's one huge problem here: good music is subjective. What it sounds like good music to you maybe it sounds like crap to me. Your argument is irrelevant.
>her style is an amalgamation of the most pretentious and most plebeian forms of music available: art pop
Art pop is a meaningless term. Could you even define this "genre"?

On what basis do you say that? And how is that even relevant to her music?

The most defensive artist cult on Sup Forums currently. It's only a matter of time until she alienates her Sup Forums fans by releasing music of diminishing quality and getting older. Such is the cycle of waifuism

>her shit is a solid 5/10
Prove that.

Her music is decent at best. It's her zealotous fans who would have you believe she is the greatest female musician to live just because she satisfies their virgin "girl next door" fantasy. I don't think she's bad, but she's far too new to be considered "the best female musician ever" despite the daily thread discussing the topic.

You can't prove a subjective statement dumbass. You also can't prove she's good either.

Because you spam her over and over with no substance. You're obviously just lusting over her.

>It's her zealotous fans who would have you believe she is the greatest female musician to live just because she satisfies their virgin "girl next door" fantasy.
That's just their opinion. Why does their opinion affect you so much? Also why do you assume that people like her only for some foolish "girl next door fantasy"? I suspect you're a waifufag undercover and you actually believe that about your favorite female artists.

>Such is the cycle of waifuism
You assume that her fans like her because of her looks. That's completely wrong. I mean, there are female artists more beautiful than her e.g. Carly Rae Jepsen. Why people don't talk so much about them instead?

I don't argue in "best artist of all time" discussions cause they're pointless. It's pretty obnoxious seeing the exact same thread posted everyday with a picture of her and the query "who is the best fem musician ever?" cause its always just a baited excuse for grimes fans to yell their opinion at you. I know people like her music, I think its decent, but best artist ever is an impossible overstatement that I wouldn't make about any artist.

>she's far too new to be considered "the best female musician ever"
Thank you
Regardless of what her music sounds like, this needs to be noted

>You assume that her fans like her because of her looks
Not a baseless assumption due to the number of images of her posted and the character of the conversations about her here

> talentless hack
If you actually believed that, if you truly believe she has no talent or very little talent then surely user... you could make better music than her. You could become just as successful.

After all, you have the same level of talent when it comes to music (according to you.). None at all.

You know, I was put off with the fanbased losing their god damn shit over the fact she produces her own stuff but... whatever. I was being cynical then. Thinking that she was more of a brand of the industry rather than a more individual artist. I still loved her music, but I have seen a lot of "musicians." get fare more credit than what they deserve.

After listening to more interviews and videos, she really does keep most of the corporate bullshit out of her work. Again, I have always loved her music from the very beginning but doing that shit really does make her more special.

ESPECIALLY for being "pop". Which for some reason, music fags hate anything with the term pop in it. Like as if that somehow makes it inherently bad.

That last part is Sup Forums in a nutshell. Can't feel superior if you listen to something with appeal.

You poor poor man. You're just so victimized.

how do you live with yourself

I think her music is pretty alright, though she looks like a transvestite donkey witch. Don't really know much about her as a person, is she hated?

Too much memes to the point it's becoming annoying

Aren't you over this now?

i just realized im dead inside

>Join the Day of Action for Net Neutrality, or else we may all end up banned from Sup Forums.
>[Return] [Catalog] [Bottom]33 / 1 / 17 / 5 [Update] [Auto]
>File: Grimes-3.jpg.115e4cb888db(...).jpg (175 KB, 1000x1297)

Her fanbase is annoying, also she dresses like Miley Cyrus.

for the same reason Sup Forums hates naruto fans

because her name is Grimes
what the fuck
ugly ugly ugly name