I'm starved for youtube content guys. All i seem to find these days are people trying to be the new edups...

I'm starved for youtube content guys. All i seem to find these days are people trying to be the new edups. Recommend me some good shit to watch guys. Somebody that wont annoy me. For example i really really want to punch Kavos square in his smug fucking face so nobody like that.

Also YLYL thread why not.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/channel/UCM0V8r4kuIWIl6Sy-NHj2lg
youtube.com/user/bosnianbill/videos
youtu.be/zyOKgLtUxto
youtube.com/watch?v=WtbzxvWcRKE
youtube.com/watch?v=lmHjgye9wU4
m.youtube.com/user/themisterjagger
m.youtube.com/watch?v=9xps6wY6DTI
youtube.com/watch?v=_ShpaLay_x8
youtube.com/watch?v=VKRKfipinJM
youtube.com/watch?v=tZ1FLblZqhM
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I fucking hate Keemstar, Scarce and PJW too.

just type what thing you want to learn in the search bar, stop using it to watch people making dumb videos

youtube search is completely worthless because of the huge amount of shit posters.

Dude i'm learning 40+ hours a week and working, i come to YT to relax. That is the shittest advice ever.

be more specific and you can find nice informational videos, if you want comedy stuff i think you would need to browse through too much shit these days to find anything nice it's not worth it anymore

it's over unless you can relax to shit videos

That can't be true, 60 hours per minute uploaded it can't all be crap. There must be somebody i haven't seen that has a back catalogue to watch. I only Found H3H3 a year ago.

Jake Paul and team 10 have bucket loads of vlogs and they are all the shit. I've watched them all like 3 times you should check him out.

You may like CreepsWork, he will read off stories from all around this place. YouTube has been trying to shut him down as of late because he isn't afraid to say retard, but he makes good shit.

i'm sure there's a bunch of stuff but who want's to sort through ALL THAT SHIT just to find 1 channel that you enjoy and have your side bar flooded with pewdiepie and other trash you will never want to see and your main youtube page just has hundreds of thumbnails with bright words and a stupid looking face over 1/2 the picture

you can block the channels that are shit but i've blocked hundreds and my youtube looks the same, i gave up a long time ago for anything other than listening to music or learning something from it

donut operator - does breakdowns on popular police vids. if you like watching cops tv show you'd probably like his stuff

internet comment etiquette - one of the first people on youtube but not really well known.

codys lab - makes really cool science videos from home. has his own mine, keeps bees, bunch of other projects.

gus johnson - makes short funny videos

maddox - cynical asshole, good content tho

steve1989mreinfo - exclusively reviews army rations from different countries/wars

ashens - reviews shit-tier food

penguinz0 - gaming/commentary. pretty funny most times, has some decent stories.

I've blocked a shit load too. That's the point of this thread though. Surely we all have at least one we like that people may not know for example if you haven't heard of himQuinton Reviews is pretty cool. youtube.com/channel/UCM0V8r4kuIWIl6Sy-NHj2lg

>not using Video Blocker extension
>not blocking every vlogger, let's player, reaction channel, and "YouTube News" channel you see
Dude, just make an effort to block the shit that you don't want to see. YouTube is a fucking utopia without all of the content made for middle-schooler. Jake Paul related content is completely blocked forever through my Video Blocker extension

Thanks i'd never heard of Maddox or Ashens or Gus Johnson. Will check them out#

also forgot to mention whitest kids u know. sketch comedy show, they put all their stuff on youtube. they don't make new content but they have 5 seasons of older stuff that is gold.

not op but im subbed to 4 out of the 8 you listed lol

i like this but it's learning

youtube.com/user/bosnianbill/videos

Cheers i've seen some of their stuff but forgot all about them.

>Ashens
Probably one of the best channels on YouTube in terms of entertainment. Stuart is genuinely one of the most interesting guys making videos currently, since he relies on his comedy and commentary to drive his content.
Fuck thumbnails and vague titles.

colossal is crazy isn't bad

Watching Ashens now, That's the kind of stuff i'm looking for.

Techmoan. Comfy channel.

youtu.be/zyOKgLtUxto

If you're looking for some great video game related content, there's also the boys at Vinesauce.
Entertaining content of their entire streams of shitty games, to short-ish videos of their cut down streams. Pretty much the only Twitch streamers worth watching at this point. Since none of their content is full of headers and huge "THANKS FOR X" flashing every fucking 4 minutes. Imagine watching a stream where the guy streaming is actually doing content for your enjoyment instead of dancing and shaking their ass around every time somebody subscribes to them.
They're fucking great.

youtube.com/watch?v=WtbzxvWcRKE me

Cancer

As a huge sci-fi fan and someone who wants to break into the computer/information technology industry. I personally enjoy Isaac Arthur's videos. His channel is so fun and informational.

I'll also suggest the following if your into nerdy stuff:

Computerphile

Coding Tech

PBS Space time

Ridddle

Sciencephile the A.I (though not very active and his videos are very short)

World Science Festival

Tech Insider

Talks at Google (another one of my favorites due to how long the videos are, makes for relaxing listens while doing something else)

In terms of just entertainment/gaming, I enjoy Superbestfriendsplay, AdmiralBulldog, penguinz0, avoidingthepuddle, and TeamSp00ky

binging with babish

i love his stuff

Thanks mate. I do like nerdy stuff i'm subbed t some already will check the rest out.

MILLIONDOLLAREXTREME

youtube.com/watch?v=lmHjgye9wU4

Try thatistheplan. He is like a way better behind the meme, except he also reviews the meme and does not use KYM.

You need.
Henryskitchen in your life.

MDE is really good
They had a show on Adult Swim (6 episodes), it was amazing

Got cancelled because of (((Them)))

If the emperor had a text to speech device.
If your into Warhammer 40k youl find it funny as fuck.
Gif related its from the series.

drag

someone say ylyl?

If you know Spanish this is the shit you are looking for: m.youtube.com/user/themisterjagger

True that user.
And if your into electronics with a similar style, have a look at bigclivedotcom.

check out primitive technology
i guess it's not for everyone but i watched every single video on the channel in one sitting because i was so hooked

No

Oof

12 year olds really seem to love idubbbz. I guess they like how edgy and "cool" he is.

>Big Clive
Alongside Mehdi Sadaghar, he has some of the most entertaining electronics-related videos on YouTube.
There's a lot of great content creators out there who make some amazing content; but they're overshadowed by so much fucking garbage from talentless/uncreative gamers and loud scumbags.
I don't know how many times I've gotten annoyed at the titles I see around the FaZe section of YouTube or sighed in frustration at the same old fucking "MY HOUSE IN HAUNTED??!?!?!? AND X IS DEAD?!?!??!?" bullshit.
If a YouTube channel needs to resort to vague titles and thumbnails with no information other than a question mark, then it's a really obvious sign that they're desperate to get views.
Don't forget to smash that like button and break 20,000 likes; because it probably wont ever happen if they didn't ask it.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=9xps6wY6DTI

LA Beast

youtube.com/watch?v=_ShpaLay_x8

youtube.com/watch?v=VKRKfipinJM

youtube.com/watch?v=tZ1FLblZqhM

ZNA Productions - makes improv weapons/vlogs
Alec steele - blacksmithing/knives
DokeTV - slovakian graffiti artist/vlogs
Busyworksbeats - music production tutorials
The modern rogue - short documentaries on illegal shit
Steve and larson going in raw - wrestling podcast
Ghost ea - english graffiti videos
Mighty car mods - australians car tuning
Have fun

Also
Marleythirteen - scottish cod gameplay
Bay area buggs - gta v roleplay
Optic hecz - vlogs/gameplays

Vsauce 1, 2 and 3

If you like his kind of humour but mixed with some random shit barshens is pretty great too.

Vinesauce,ashens... So uoure telling me theres more people like me?

Cuck

I second this