It's a shaq gets very aggressive after someone makes a joke about him and ruins the segment

>it's a shaq gets very aggressive after someone makes a joke about him and ruins the segment
What the fuck is his problem? Every time someone says something about him he attacks them
How bout I'll punch you in the face?
How many rings you got? Cuz I have 4
He's even worse than last year, at least then the banter felt friendly now it's just uncomfortable.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=c2j2TnIYboE
youtu.be/e5VynTZa-UQ
youtube.com/watch?v=0e4c-yX0EXc
vimeo.com/user36029393/videos
vimeo.com/user35009234/videos
youtube.com/channel/UC1g1imYIlcjt47kuHjlBzZA
youtube.com/channel/UCa8xefYexeNlbnv3NFHcL7Q
youtube.com/watch?v=fkwfh_6TG0A
youtube.com/watch?v=pIpyFX1mS6Q&t=0s
youtube.com/watch?v=ZLGvuhkk25Q
youtube.com/watch?v=QNpktJrbbKw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Just Shaqtin' a fool, man

He's the worst one on Inside desu. It works better as a trio of Chuck,Ernie,and Kenny,and the occasional 4th guest. Fuck Shaq

Shaq here. I'll kill your whole fucking family if you ever make a joke out of my name again. Who the fuck even knows your name? No one, you fucking nobody.

i dont even watch but i know enough instances of him getting all serious about anyone mentioning his mother despite him chatting shit to everyone else about theirs

Kek,accurate.

I can understand him getting serious if someone says something about his mom, but the other day chuck made a joke about how kobe and wade did most of the work on his championship years and he got really pissed and started yelling " I did all the work, how many championships do you have huh? Exactly zero" or something like that.

>AYO BAGEL, HOW MY ASS TASTE?

Cuck Barkley BTFO

>Steve Nash stole my MVPs

>shaw

I like when he puts Chuck in his place but yeah he gets too sensitive at times

can't shake the Shaq

Shaq is the classic 'can dish it but can't take it' banterer.

He's incredibly insecure like most black people. I also believe he has a tiny cock.

based chuck is going to give shaw a heart attack one day

>gets hired by TNT to become the funny man for their NBA crew
>becomes the biggest bitch nigga in the cast
>his segment is now "I'm just looking for any JaVale McGee turnover so I can bully him"

C Webb and Gary Payton would be good replacements. They can laugh at themselves for a start.

I hate Kenny the most of the 4.

The shit he says as well as how he says it is so inane and ridiculous. Pay attention closely to him and you can see that he just tries to ridicule everything and everyone on the show, except Ernie of course.
e.g.
>Chuck is ranting about a team that lost a game
>Kenny interrupts his rant
>starts aggressively and sarcastically saying the most simplistic shit
>CHUCK, CHUCK
>*hand gestures towards Barkley*
>IF THEY
>pause
>DON'T
>pause yet having a smug humurous facial expression
>WANT TO
>confused look on his face as well as slamming his hands down
>LOSE
>mouth open getting ready to say something but thinking of what the fuck to say next
>5 seconds go by
>THEN THEY WOULD AT LEAST TRY HARDER AS A TEAM
>chuckles
>IT'S JUST RIDICULOUS CHUCK!
>now proceeds to act like he's won an argument that he contrived

He knows he couldve been better and hes insecure

Shaq got mad for some reason when Chuck mentioned that he had played on the Celtics and started rambling about his rings. It wasn't until after that that Chuck brought out Kobe and Wade.

youtube.com/watch?v=c2j2TnIYboE

he owns comedy clubs and has taken brutal jokes about him really well at roasts

he'll be dead in 5 years give him a break

Kenny is shit this year too with his golden state dick riding

>he owns comedy clubs and has taken brutal jokes about him
youtu.be/e5VynTZa-UQ

Look, all I know is that I seent him $haqin a fool at this past UFC FN event. So he's a-okay in my documents.

Jesus this made me cringe

thats just him playing along

a lot of the time he just gets mad

Kekd

kek i remember that

he used to be cool...what happened?

hes just memeing here, hes not actually mad
this ones insane. chuck didnt say anything and shaw just loses his shit. then after everyone else tries getting back on topic he keeps flinging shots. shaw has womanly tendencies, he gets mad and cant let shit go until hes proven himself dominant in his mind

Over the last year or two he has sold the fuck out.

Shaq has always been awful

>it's a everyone sucks off chuck aka the biggest loser in the group but shits on Shaq episode
kys autists

youtube.com/watch?v=0e4c-yX0EXc

im not saying shit about chuck, he can be retarded too. shaw is just by far the worst

Average Inside the NBA episode:

Chuck
>I think...I think what the W-Wizards organization is doing is really...exciting. John Wall is just...uh...playing...really well in my mind. *awkward pause*

Shaq
>*mumbles* Wrong. Four rings, Chuck. I'll fight you right here. *says nothing and occasionally randomly chuckles for the next 5 minutes*

Kenny
>*says some shit nobody else really pays attention to*

Ernie
>A-Anyway, look at these Hornets-Nets highlights, guys!

Chuck's fine but he's the kind of guy who would get under your skin after a while.

It's just banter but he's the kind of guy to throw cheapshot personal attacks in there every once in a while and play it off as "it's just a prank brah"

lel

that's when you roast him the fuck back, breh. then everyone laughs and the show goes on.

Yeah don't be a big fat bitch about it

Kek this guy still making videos?

>I tried to tell you knee-grows!

Chuck at least acknowledges he's an idiot, Shaq is Sup Forums tier when he brings his rings as arguments

vimeo.com/user36029393/videos

vimeo.com/user35009234/videos

youtube.com/channel/UC1g1imYIlcjt47kuHjlBzZA

youtube.com/channel/UCa8xefYexeNlbnv3NFHcL7Q

Why does Charles Barkley get called chuck though?

I never watch any of the games, but I love watching Shaq and Charles squabble.

>Shaq: what about the women of san antonio chuck?
>Chuck: they get some big ol women down there
>Shaq: *loses it for the next 5 minutes
>Kenny: oh come on now
>Erneh: you see what we deal with?

I made a point to start watching because I thought these guys had great chemistry and kept it light hearted but holy shit is it uncomfortable to watch because of Shaq now

another name for Charles. just like Bill is another name for William.

why? i don't have the slightest clue.

Never knew it was like that. Thanks ameribro

Is this kino? youtube.com/watch?v=fkwfh_6TG0A

well those were some of the funniest segments I've ever seen in any sport ever

Shaq is literally useless other than his meme goof segment, and even there he's always reaching with random Javale stuff. He's become quite sensitive lately, Chuck smells the blood and goes for it.

"When Magic got shot, did they give you standing ovation?" KEKMAO

>tfw he's barely fuckin' up in GS

i miss when he was in every shaqtin' a fool segment. you could tell he was trying really hard and hustled but somewhere along the way during the play his brain his completely shuts off.

It was funny when JaVale was a walking blunder machine, but now has stepped up his game, Shaq is just going after him for no reason other than yell "JAVALE MCGEE". Shit was hilarious last year because Harden was invisible on defense, this year isn't anywhere as funny as last year.

>How bout I'll punch you in the face?

First off, you're not a good fighter.

Even after chuck said that shaq was still visibly pissed.

But Shaq always was a bitch, he went to the Lakers because he was jealous of Hardaway and kept shitting on Kobe's head because he was becoming better player

After a certain height, you become as insecure as a 5'4" manlet.

Not true at all. Most NBA lanklets are pretty humble. Shaq gets defensive because he was always arguably the #2 player on his championship teams, and he hates that. Also he just generally can't handle criticism.

he's the guy that likes to dish it but can't take the banter

I think Shaq is just insecure because Kobe's legacy overshadowed his, despite the fact that Shaq was probably the better player when they were on the Lakers. Then when he went to Miami and was on the decline, that was clearly Wade's team.

He's never really been "the guy" on his team, except briefly in Orlando. It's funny, because even Barkley, who he likes to rip for not having a ring, was the main man in Philly and Phoenix for a long time. Idk, maybe i'm just reading too much into things, but I think this is the reason for him being so thin-skinned. He's never truly gotten the respect he feels he deserved.

Big fan of Shaq, btw. When I was 8, I got a high-five from him at a Heat game (we did this scrimmage at halftime b/c we were part of a local kid's basketball club) and his hand was massive, like the size of my head. He said "nice work out there kid", it was great.

Lol

Shaq was already in decline back in 2002 and showed up fat at the summer of 2002 in training camp, same thing next year, he got lazy, Kobe got crazy, plus he snitched on him, they hated each other and Shaq demanded an insane raise, he was an asshole towards Jerry Buss. It's basically the biggest WHAT IF in NBA ever, what if Shaq stayed fit and motivated, I think they'd win 5-6 rings in a row, yes even against the Bad Boys II.

lol

Anyone remember when Shaq threw a haymaker at that white dude who played for the Kings? Forgot his name

Here's the thing, men in their mid-40's go through a testosterone drop that often makes them bitchy for a few years. Shaq is going through this, I'm positive by his attitude.

My dad went through this shit, I could barely even talk to him for like four years. There is a King of the Hill episode about it.

If I was Shaq I'd do the same to be honest

Why being good at logic and rethoric when you are a successfull millionaire big guy

Love how Charles quickly checked his ass.
>I'll punch you in the face
Charles response.
>first off, you aren't a good fighter

The look on Shaq's face was priceless since he had no comeback since Chuck kicked his ass in a real fight back in their playing days.

Shaq loves taking shots and Charles all the time, but Barkley clearly doesn't care. But the second Charles takes a shot at Shaq, he gets really butthurt. Shaq really comes off as a whiny little bitch at times. Chuck on the other hand has real thick skin and nothing really bugs him.

This guy understands. Kenny is the true cancer. He reminds me a guy in our group of friends that's very annoying and had Kenny tendancies.

For one, Kenny is constantly interrupting the others. He does this far more than the others do. For real as a drinking game, take a shot every time Kenny interrupts someone. Now this we could let slide if he had some cutting edge opinion but he almost never does. He just restates simple things with his own biased spin, and because he sounds more educated than the gorillas beside him he thinks he's always right.

youtube.com/watch?v=pIpyFX1mS6Q&t=0s

Just watch this. The night is ALL about Chuck, but Kenny can't shut the fuck up with his "intro" which is all about himself. Newsflash moron: people are tuning in to hear Chuck and Shaq not you so shut up.

I believe this stems from the fact that Shaq and Chuck are 2 of the best and most famous NBA players ever versus Kenny who was a bit role player on a team that only came about because Michael retired. He obviously has a chip on his shoulder and it manifests in how he interacts with the lads.

It's always cute when he uses his 2 gifted rings to try to fit in with Shaq to bully Chuck. I wonder if he knows how ridiculous that looks.

Let's be honest, Nash didn't deserve to win two MVPs

>shaq

who?

>Shaw

i know a guy who reminds me of shaq. he makes fun of anyone all day long then if you make one little joke about him he makes a super personal joke against you.

Whudduh fuh duh yuh juh fugguh suh abuh muh yuh little buch?

Uh huh yuh nuh I grujuhayduh tuh uh muh cluh in the Nuvuh Suhls, uh buh invuh in nuhmuhruh segruh ruhds on Uh-Qudduh und I huv uhvuh thruh hunnuh cuhfuh kulls. uhm truhned un gurulluh wuhfuh und Um the tup snuhpuh uh the entuhyuh US uhmed fuhses. Yuh uh nuthuh tuh muh buh juh anudduh tuhguh.

Uh wuh wup yuh out wuh prusujuh theluhuhwuh nuhvuh buh suh befuh un this Uh, muh muh fugguh wuhds. Yuh thuh yuh cuh guh awuh wud suyuh duh shuh tuh muh uvuh the innunuh? Thiguguh fugguh.

As wuh spuh I uh cuhtuhtuh muh sugruh nuwwuh uh spuhs acruh the USA and yuh IP is beuh traced ruh nuh suh yuh budduh prupuh fuh the stum mugguh.

The stum thuhwuhpuh the pathudduh ludduthuh yuh cuh yuh luh.

Yuh fugguh dud kid. Uh cuh buh anywhuh anytuh and uh cuh kuyyuh in uvuh sevuh hunnuh wuhs und thuh juh wuh muh buh hunds.

Nuh uluh um uh uhstunsuhluh truhnd in uhm cumbuh buh uh huh ugzuss tuh the uhntur uhsuhnuh uh the Unudduh Stuh Muhruh Cuh and uh wuh uzuhtuh fuh extuh to wuh yuh muhsuhbuh ass of the fuhzuhthe cunnunuh yuh little shuh.

If uhluh yuh cuhduhnuh whuh uhuluh ruhruhbushun yuh little “cluhvhuh” cummuh wuh abuh to bruh duh upuh yuh, muhbuh you wuh huh huhd yuh fugguh tuhg.

Buh yuh cuduh, yuh diduh, and nuh yuh payuh the pruhs you guhduh ideyuh.

Uh wuh shuh fuhruh all uvuh yuh and yuh wuh druhnuhnuh. Yuh fugguh duh kidduh

kek

RINGZ ERNEH

Haven't watch this in years. What the Hell happened? Inside the NBA was the best sports show a couple years ago now all they do is bicker

Agreed. Shaq has been shit since his debut 3 or 4 years ago. It's gotten progressively worse with each year. He's like Dil from Rugrats, destroyed the chemistry completely

Shaq
Also you're watching highlights not full episodes

Shaq threw the balance off. He's too much of an attention whore and his ego is ridiculous. Now all the faults of the other guys show more as they have to match his ridiculousness to get a word in edgewise.

EJ is the realest nigga on the show.

>shaq has to be the biggest dog in the room at all times or he gets his panties in a knot
>he's childish and argues til je feels like he won
>mfw people still blame kobe for the lakers implosion

shaw is 7'2 with a Napoleon complex. Who are some manlet athletes who carry themselves like they're 10 foot tall?

Isiah Thomas

youtube.com/watch?v=ZLGvuhkk25Q

>why? i don't have the slightest clue
I love shortened names that make fuck all sense. In Switzerland Bebbi is a shortened form of Johann Jakob, and Joggeli is a shortened form of Jakob, which is why Basel's St. Jakobpark is frequently known as the Joggeli

Need more evidences of Shaq getting butthurt.

youtube.com/watch?v=QNpktJrbbKw

I heard he was a martial arts master.

>unironically hating on Shaq
Since when did Sup Forums become /r/nba?

incredibly insecure

listen to him when talking about embiid

how do you even tell a 7ft giganigga "we don't want you on the show anymore cause you're kind of a humorless insecure prick sometimes okay maybe a lot of the time" without the fear of getting literally crushed

Sup Forums was never good

did you watch the clip? shaq is fucking laughing

Shut up, you got no rings.