Yo guys, how can I learn how to manipulate people? Mainly women. Mainly for sex

Yo guys, how can I learn how to manipulate people? Mainly women. Mainly for sex.

>how to manipulate women
>Don't be a beta fag.

seduce them
then do sex at them
profit?!?

Have over 1k in your wallet, and next time you open it convientely do it in front of a woman. She will comment or say something. Just take her home and fuck her, maybe get her drunk first.

Uncle pls
Ye but what best way to do da seduce yo

Sad part is that this would easily work too, lol

First ya get some of those roofully oofullys then ya trip trop to the dizzley dance club, ya see? Then ya make the drugs go FLOP in a girl's drink till she goes all wibbily wobbly, and ya pants go off and ya Zim zam her vajajay with your jello pudding pop!

This only works if you like them.
Talk with them, start a relationship with them. Get to know them and make them like you. After that ask her to be your bf, be a good boyfriend and fuck, after that stay with her and get married and make her the love of your life
beta fucking creep

Yeah, I was not joking it does work. But good luck if you are a poorfag.

>ask her to be your bf
No ty faggot

Alcohol bro.
Take a girl on a damn date or to a party. Do shots and then fuck her silly. Stop by and eng a fucking beta.

it all depends how you present yourself. ive been with 3 other girls who don't mind im commited currently. like one user said, all depends on how well you can build a relationship

>Year of our lord 1000+1000+20-3
>Wanting emotional connection

Fag

Thank you Bill Cosby. I still respect you.

Tips yo?

Be polite and respectful when you first meet them then after you start getting friendly with each other, seeing each other more often you start to talk to them like shit but do it in a jokey way and keep reverting between the two until she just accepts you being a dick often because she knows there's another side to you. EZ

Now stop being kikes

be polite and respectful, make it about them and not about sex. hide your true intentions

Well the first girl was my girls cousin. When she went out of town I 'helped' around their grandmothers house and made small talk.

Slight flirty talk and the such. After awhile it became more normal for us. At some point I just asked her to help me with blue balls and she did. Was only a handjob but it moved on to more shit later.

also i forgot to mention. Dont cum alot while trying to seduce. Girls seem to enjoy a large load. Even more so if you make them feel like the caused you to have it.

>don't cum alot while trying to seduce.
At first I thought you meant while talking to them in person, hahaha
Hmm... Guess I have to force myself to go to horrible places like clubs/bars/etc.

Good advice by the looks of it.. will need to try it out.