What did you all think?

What did you all think?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Ohyy2y_xxRA
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

As far as I'm concerned, it's all about Froggo.

Stephen King rip-off narrative with Spielberg visuals. I still liked it, being a plebian.

A solid 7. The main thing I enjoyed about it was watching El and Mike's relationship. Everything else was pretty ho-hum.

Comfy as fuck.

Only part I didn't like was the writing concerning the bad men.

It was pretty good. They ripped off a ton of shit from 80s horror/sci-fi movies and vidya though. The fog universe was fucking Silent Hill and the soldier wasting all his ammo on the monster then getting torn up while shaking his head was a shot for shot recreation of an FMV from RE2.

watched first episode thought it was well made but boring/uneventful. dropped.

I think this is yet another one of those shows that exposes just how terrible Netflix's all-at-once releases are.
Even the best Netflix shows never have the time to fully mature and get the most of their meme value because all the discussions surrounding the show are disjointed and hampered by people not wanting to spoil it for anyone else. Without the week-to-week anticipation and the concentrated momentum that you get with a ~12 week season, Netflix shows just seem to disappear from pop culture after a few weeks in a way that something like GoT doesn't.
Just imagine how much better it would've been to watch this show during cozy late Autumn nights ending around Thanksgiving weekend. you woulda had a lot more kids dressed up as Eleven for Halloween and overall it would just stick with you much longer.

Great 1st season, looking forward to season 2.
They should stop after season 3 or go the true detective route and get a new cast and setting.
I won't watch it anymore when the kids go through puberty, GOT ruined Bran and I won't see another good young cast turn into ugly trolls like Maisie Williams did

I'd made me wish for the death of every single Gen X cultural parasite nostalgiafaggot

>implying Maisie was ever anything other than a troll
>implying Bran was anywhere near as cute as Finn

>he thinks the upside down was a Silent Hill reference and not a Poltergeist reference

I thought it was great.

It was both. Also a Twilight Zone reference. Though, to be fair, Poltergeist was the same Twilight Zone reference.

The reason I really liked this show was due to the fact that, I never ever had a group of friends during my childhood. It was a little bittersweet imaging myself in their shoes, surrounded by friends that cared.

Telekino

How is bullying Finn to this degree even allowed?

It was shit

Netflix actually has a show was aired week to week and no one watched it.

I thoroughly enjoy it, it's like if Twin Peaks and Goosebumps went into that machine from The Fly and came out, with a bit of Speilberg feelgood crap thrown in as someone else said. More family friendly than Stephen King or David Lynch, but still very intriguing. And the kids are adorable, makes me feel almost like when I was a kid watching fun adventure movies.

tl;dr it brought momentary joy to my meaningless life

Joke will be on them when he grows up and has a successful career and they fade into obscurity.

Completely drops off after the third episode.

She's a good actress I think

Wait, Finn actually getting teased by his set mates??

8/10, it's really nothing that special looking back on it, but it was thoroughly enjoyable. The 80s horror movie and Stephen King horror vibe from it was really nice, despite the super underwhelming ending. Looking forward to season 2.

>not going by the 3 episode rule

good answer.

yeah, a lot.

And the twitter/vine. It's not easy being green.

Show is basic bitch shit.

He will show them, he is the most talented and lovely one.

This is why he needs me to be his best friend. I would never tease him and I'd work hard to boost is confidence every day.

memes aside, amazing show

derivative trash knock off of better movies appeals mainly to pedophiles

FUCK off faggot nobody has time nor the patience to wait week after week for a TV show

why do you fucking pedophiles even pretend to care about this show? just admit you want an excuse to spam pictures of children and do your creepy father/molester/worship shit

The series takes from various 80's movies. Was silent hill released in the 80's, you literal idiot?

Yes, if I were his friend, I would love and support him too. It sucks that they keep making fun of him, especially when he's not there and can't defend himself. Good thing he has Wyatt

Why is the Brabposter a pedo? She's like twenty something. I'm beginning to think you're not as smart as you think you are.

Grownup Bran is handsome af. Such strong hands. Poor taste, desu.

What kind of stuff are they saying about him?
I think that's fucked up.

what does that even mean? people in their 20s can't be pedophiles? and why do you think you have to be smart to call out pedophiles? everything in your post screams retard and you probably want to fuck these kids

I think I already forgot about most of the show

3rd best Netflix show this year

Fucked up and typical of our times.

reddit

>what does that even mean? people in their 20s can't be pedophiles?
I actually laughed out loud. I'm saying that the girl who plays Barb is in her twenties you fucking down syndrome mule.

They tease him in interviews and stuff. It doesn't seem all that malicious, honestly.

Finn couldn't Millie during escape scene, so Gaten had to do it, and they basically grilled him. Caleb said that Finn is weakling, stuff like that. As for vine/twitter, it's usual stuff, people leaving mean comments. I don't follow Finn's social media that closely, so can't tell what exactly happened, but it had an impact on him for sure.

*couldn't carry

T H I C C
H
I
C
C

>What did you all think?

PG-13 Beyond the Black Rainbow meets The Goonies

I think its good but ridiculously overrated. There simply isnt enough "strange things" in this show. I mean the first time we saw the monster was in the 3rd last episode?

i'd fuck her underage footpussy

>Completely drops off after the third episode.

amen. after they forgot about the lights (until 5 mins in the finale) and started overusing eleven's powers every ten minutes, it got real stale. plus the white hair doctor (guy from fullmetal jacket, don't care enough to look up his name) and winona ryder were cringeworthy

ur tryin 2 hard sonnay

To do what? Point out that Shannon Purser is clearly and assuredly not an underage child?

it was a good show. it did suffer from numerous problems. winona ryder hamming it up every single episode, some plot points were either overused or underused, the female NSA agent was retarded even by tv villain standards, etc. Also i felt the kids don't have the best chemistry with each other, but child actors are hard to work with so i'll let that slide

Even with those problems id rate it a solid 75 on a ten point scale. I don't see how they will keep that momentum going though; the strength of the show was its atmosphere, mystery, and 80s aesthetic. All three of those will wear thin by the middle of next season if the writers don't get their act together

7.5* on a ten point scale

>diagnosis: autism

so? tons of people are fawning over and posting pictures of the children as well you disingenuous pedo retard. protect society from your degeneracy and kill yourself

>Also i felt the kids don't have the best chemistry with each other,
Maybe if they'd stop being so mean to Froggo...

stop bickering with that cunt, you can't win that one.

what is there to win? you people literally can't stop proving your pederast tendencies

And? I'm saying the Barbposter isn't a pedophile. Why is this so hard to grasp?

>you will never protect El from the bad men

I want to die

S T R E T C H Y
C H E E K S

Poor froggo :(

youtube.com/watch?v=Ohyy2y_xxRA

El would protect you from the bad men. She's the stronkyst womyn on Netflix.

is Barb a bong? where are you getting these pics from?

FUCK OFF PEDOPHILE REEEEEEEEE

STAWP POSTING IT

I have stated on multiple occasions that I think the show is mediocre, but follow it for the Froggos

It's basically E.T. the tv show. Even down to the wig and dress. Eggos = Reeces pieces

At least he is building solid career.

Retard.

No, she's Ameican. But her wiki page doesn't say where exactly she's from.

Why is he so sad in this picture? Is it because Chosen is there?

how can you say that to me when i am clearly the smartest man in this thread?

What do you think he keeps in his arm pocket?

>That fucking soul destroying eye-roll.
>That look of crushed dreams and embarrassment

That actually hurt to watch.

But why? Millie looks like a foot.

It was fine.

No, it's because Wyatt isn't paying attention to him.

Swiss knife and a handful of fudges

Maybe Finn digs the boyish/tomboy looking grills.

I also did this. Is it worth watching more if I did not feel engaged with the first two eps?

Why wasn't Will the leader of the group? He was the least weird looking one. He should get all the bitches.

don't think we can judge her opinions from that clip. young girls eye-roll all the time, might just be a bantz thing.

Fuck, he looks so sad there

>"And will always will be,"
Oh! Finn, you cringe master, you!

Goddamn Jaeden. First he steals Finn's stripey shirt, then he steals Finn's Memelord.

He looks like he is about to cry. Makes mewonder what happened there.

Clearly Wyatt was only ever interested in the stripey shirt.

You're probably right.
They were in front of a live audience as well, so she probably felt a little awkward.

He has to poop real bad, but they insisted on making him pose for the picture.

No, there are many other proofs indicating that Millie doesn't like him. But please, lets not go there. She isn't her character, doesn't have to like him, ect.

Why is the girl in this picture several octaves less feminine then two of the boys in this picture?

are you on the verge of tears when you need to poop real bad?

It looks like his dad made an embarrassing joke moments before snapping the picture.