Yo whats up Sup Forums i need yall fucktards to explain something

Yo whats up Sup Forums i need yall fucktards to explain something

Why the fuck are black men superior to white men in every single category

You mean in one single category? That is, better fysique.
And thats because they were bred to be farm equipment.
Thats also the reason they are about as smart as a wheelbarrel.

Black people fuck yo bitch and still get a phd bitch

fuck better
a lot of stamina
bigger dicks
more masculine, confident.

Fuck baits but yea,you're just farm animals like cows,bulls or horses,the fuck went wrong that ure not chained like before :V

Well, I'm guessing you are getting neither.

Except in the education, jobs and not committing crime categories.
Also BBC is pretty much a myth

this

Firstly they are superior in exactly 0 categories. By generalizing it to black men, you have to include the monkeys in Africa. The only thing that race excels at is being charity cases.

EVERY SINGLE CATEGORY LOL

Let's compare how many black doctors, lawyers, scientists, and presidents there are to how many white doctors, lawyers, scientists, and presidents there are.

Hey, let's be fair and compare black and white athletes. There's a reverse gap there, but it's not as big of one.

NOW let's compare how many black criminals there are to white criminals LMAO.

WOOO, you have big dicks. No one cares because you use them to fuck other men in the ass while you're in prison.

*sniff sniff* "but we waz kangz and sheeit"

This one's one of my favorites

I just wish niggers were good at taking jokes as they are at taking bullets.

I'll admit niggers can peel a banana better than me. But that's about it.

I mean blacks were the first to space though

Pic related

Pretty sure dogs beat them. Good find, always forget about that.

I'm gonna use this thread to talk about something related but different. Why are black men so homophobic? These black guys at work today were asking me how I eat a banana, because just peeling and eating it is "gay," you have to break it up and eat it. One of them even told me he won't use a spoon because you have to wrap your lips around it.

Now look, the word homophobic gets thrown around a lot about people who aren't really homophobes, either because their not afraid of gays and just hate them, or because some crazed leftist libtard accuses you of being a homophobe for not sucking dick or something like that. But this is serious homophobia. Like...you won't eat a bowl of soup because it's gay? That's fucking retarded.

This is clearly an erect white penis and a flaccid black penis. And you know I'm not black, because no nigger knows the word flaccid. Or erect. Or penis. Or clearly.